PDA

View Full Version : Red Means Stop?

Boozer
05-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Hmmmmm (http://poetry.rotten.com/redlight/)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-12-2004, 07:42 PM
she doesn't even look like she was gonna stop after that.. :eek: :D

CEO
05-12-2004, 07:45 PM
Damn that was brutal. Typical woman driver:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-12-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by CEO
Damn that was brutal. Typical woman driver:D
Hey Hey Hey.. that is not nice.. I can back a trailor any where you want it.. :D :D :D

Dr. Eagle
05-12-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
Hey Hey Hey.. that is not nice.. I can back a trailor any where you want it.. :D :D :D
Even over me and my computer bag????????
;) :D

LASERRAY
05-12-2004, 09:59 PM
That dumb Accronym (Cee U Next Tuesday ) was probably on the effing phone!!!! :mad: :D

Seadog
05-13-2004, 05:27 AM
No, just one of the many senior citizens that can't see two feet in front of theirselves, but feel that it is their right to drive around. The worse ones are usually in the big caddies and lincolns. Note that this one was in a big mercedes. A higher class of blind senility.

Kachina26
05-13-2004, 05:35 AM
Take it from a Buick mechanic, some people shouldn't drive! We picked up a lady's car to do some work, she even hugged the guy that picked up the car and waved as he drove off. 10 minutes later she called the owner of the dealership to tell him that her car was gone! THIS LADY DRIVES!!!!!!!! I had one guy get confused and try to drive his car through the wall of my stall, I thought it was an earthquake! He backed up and was gonna try again before the service manager stopped him. As long as more old people than young people VOTE then AARP will keep them in drivers licenses!

Mr.Havasu
05-13-2004, 07:13 AM
Looks like a typical snowbird at a havasu intersection to me! At least they only travel at 5 mph so it's seldom fatal.

dicudmore
05-13-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Kachina26
Take it from a Buick mechanic, some people shouldn't drive! We picked up a lady's car to do some work, she even hugged the guy that picked up the car and waved as he drove off. 10 minutes later she called the owner of the dealership to tell him that her car was gone! THIS LADY DRIVES!!!!!!!! I had one guy get confused and try to drive his car through the wall of my stall, I thought it was an earthquake! He backed up and was gonna try again before the service manager stopped him. As long as more old people than young people VOTE then AARP will keep them in drivers licenses!
true true.....average Buick driver/owner age 72 based on informal dealership survey

MsDrmr
05-13-2004, 07:44 AM
Holy smoke, I thought red meant go!!!:D Thank goodness for the forums otherwise that might have been me driving

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
05-13-2004, 08:28 AM
did no one pick up that this photo is from Germany! look at all the cars parked around. 80% are VW golfs. then you will notice the date is European and the word foto on the right. this picture was taken in Germany friends. It appears bad drivers are not just a problem in the USA.;)
Omega

BarryMac
05-13-2004, 08:54 AM
that'll leave a mark....

topless
05-13-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by gottajetboat
that'll leave a mark....
Shut up you fvucking post hore!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D