PDA

View Full Version : Commander em response concerning THATJEFFGUY

hd&boatrider
05-13-2004, 08:57 PM
Don't shoot the messenger. I am only posting their response. I had sent an em to them with a link to the thread by Jeff. I never asked for a response but this is what was sent to me today:
****...it won't paste. Anybody that wants a copy of the em send me an em and I will forward it to you. Maybe one of you can cut/paste it here. I am sure everybody would want to read it but I am not going to retype the entire em.
My em is tom@wcserve.com

RiverToysJas
05-13-2004, 08:58 PM
Hey Tom, send it to jason@rivertoys.com. I'll post it for you.
RTJas :D

hd&boatrider
05-13-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Hey Tom, send it to jason@rivertoys.com. I'll post it for you.
I already sent it out to someone who is going to try to cut/paste it for me. I will go ahead and sent it to you also Jason.
I think we all need to grab a seat, get the popcorn and pop open another BL. This is going to heat up quickly.

RiverToysJas
05-13-2004, 09:13 PM
I got it Tom! Thanks. I haven't read the whole thing yet, but I got the idea.... should be a good thread!!! LOL
I decided I don't want to post it anyway, this way I won't be named in the lawsuit along with Hot Boat! ;) :p

tisfortexas
05-13-2004, 09:15 PM
I'll post it!!!Can you send it by PM? Hell I'm an unknown anyway, so no loss. I've read here over two years before registering. If I'm banned I can always e-mail somebody about questions.....

Boozer
05-13-2004, 09:16 PM
Check your email tom ill post it.

Jordy
05-13-2004, 09:17 PM
Why would anyone get sued for posting what ever they came up with as a response? :confused:

THATJEFFGUY
05-13-2004, 09:18 PM
Tom, I'll post it..this should be good reading !!!

hd&boatrider
05-13-2004, 09:18 PM
I have never known you as a chicken shit Jason. remember that mouse at my house.....lol You were all for whackin' the mofo if I remember correctly :) Go ahead and cut/paste it as I can assure you nobody is going to sue you for doing it. Of course if they do you are on your own...haha I never asked for a response but let them know I appreciated them giving me some info. Other than that I had promised to let everybody know if they got back to me and they did. I also let Commander know that I was going to post the em in the HB forums.

RiverToysJas
05-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
Why would anyone get sued for posting what ever they came up with as a response? :confused:
I was joking! http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/bitchslap.gif
I thought Tom had someone lined up to post it. I'll go get it though, if that's not the case.

RiverToysJas
05-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Here you go.....
1. Contrary to Jeff's reference that someone in Utah owned that boat, the boat in question was never sold, nor registered to any one.
2. The boat was at a dealer's lot for the sole purpose of being displayed and demo'ed to prospective customers. The dealer was not authorized to use it for personal trips or to modify it without our permission.
3. The boat was not sold to Jeff at a regular price, rather at a substantially high discount, recognizing some usage of the boat by the dealer. Jeff is quite aware of it. In spite of Jeff's assertions to the contrary, he has been told by Sy numerous times that the boat had more than 100 hours on it before he bought it and that he received "high" discount due to such considerations.
4. In a conversation with Sy a couple of weeks ago when Jeff discussed with Sy his boat issues, Sy asked him if he wanted to sell his boat, as he had been asserting it for almost a year. Jeff replied in affirmative. When asked about his selling price, Jeff replied at about 53k. Sy told him that it was kind of high since he paid less than 48k for the boat. Jeff replied that he did not have his paper work with him and that he'd call the next day after checking the paper work. He called about a week later and told Sy that he DID NOT want to sell the boat.
5. He asked Sy to take care of him. Sy asked him how? He said that Sy ought to make him an offer. Sy replied that he would assist selling his boat at a fair price. Considering that he used it for some time, but it would sell for less than what he paid for it. Jeff indicated that it was not a good offer. Sy asked him forwhat he considered a good offer to be, Jeff did not have an answer for it. Sy reiterated that he would help him in a fair manner. However, all Jeff would say is that Sy ought to take care of him, but he would not state how.
Clearly, Sy did not blow him off.
Furthermore, during the past two years, Commander has taken care of Jeff 100%, as follows:
1. His admittedly 1998 trailer's repairs were done as and when requested by Jeff, including a complete repaint and replacement of parts as and when requested.
2. Complete buffing and detailing of the boat, more than once at no charge, including the repair of gelcoat when requested.
3. Replacement of expensive life vests, ice chest, etc., reported missing from his boat at our facility. This was done contrary to the standard practice that establishments do not take the responsibility of customer's personal belongings, which the customers are expected to remove. We paid Jeff full replacement cost, requested by him. No questions were asked.
4. At one time, when we were not able to complete the work on his boat in time for his trio, before his arrival here, we completed the work and towed it to his residence to accommodate his oncoming trip.
Possibly, Jeff would still raise issues with us, but clearly we took care of him.
Kathy Claudy
Customer Service
Commander Boats

Jordy
05-13-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
I have never known you as a chicken shit Jason. remember that mouse at my house.....lol You were all for whackin' the mofo if I remember correctly :)
I've got some pics of wacko mofo RT Jas in the spring jumping into the canal, non-photoshopped to boot. I think the BAC has a lot to do with the wacko factor. :D

bordsmnj
05-13-2004, 09:23 PM
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. i see alot of contrast in these two stories. anyone gonna start a pool on who will win what in court???:D

RiverToysJas
05-13-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
I've got some pics of wacko mofo RT Jas in the spring jumping into the canal, non-photoshopped to boot. I think the BAC has a lot to do with the wacko factor. :D
Pictures hell, I got the video!!! :cool:
And Tom, please DON'T tell people I was Whackin' your Mouse!!! ;)

hd&boatrider
05-13-2004, 09:24 PM
I was joking! http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/bitchslap.gif
I thought Tom had someone lined up to post it. I'll go get it though, if that's not the case.
Thanks Jas.....I was just giving you some shit. So anyhow, where is the popcorn? I am eating some cashews and having my BL's. I think I am going to stick around online for a while for this one :)
Alright.....have at it

hd&boatrider
05-13-2004, 09:28 PM
Pictures hell, I got the video!!! :cool:
And Tom, please DON'T tell people I was Whackin' your Mouse!!! ;)
**** it....I am hijacking my own thread again :). I tell everybody about that mouse whacking and leave that big ass rock out there just in case any of his buddies are thinking about coming around.....Of course they always ask how much did you have to drink before I got so brave and killed the poor, little, ity, bitty mouse.....

THATJEFFGUY
05-13-2004, 09:29 PM
Well, I see Sy has paid some dumb bitch to write a bunch of bullshit to cover his ass. Sorry Sy, Steve, and Michael...that isn't going to work for you this time. Fraud is FRAUD...so you stupid ****s just keep on changing those HIN #'s. Trust me, you WILL pay for this one !!

Boozer
05-13-2004, 09:30 PM
Here you go.....
1. Contrary to Jeff's reference that someone in Utah owned that boat, the boat in question was never sold, nor registered to any one.
2. The boat was at a dealer's lot for the sole purpose of being displayed and demo'ed to prospective customers. The dealer was not authorized to use it for personal trips or to modify it without our permission.
3. The boat was not sold to Jeff at a regular price, rather at a substantially high discount, recognizing some usage of the boat by the dealer. Jeff is quite aware of it. In spite of Jeff's assertions to the contrary, he has been told by Sy numerous times that the boat had more than 100 hours on it before he bought it and that he received "high" discount due to such considerations.
4. In a conversation with Sy a couple of weeks ago when Jeff discussed with Sy his boat issues, Sy asked him if he wanted to sell his boat, as he had been asserting it for almost a year. Jeff replied in affirmative. When asked about his selling price, Jeff replied at about 53k. Sy told him that it was kind of high since he paid less than 48k for the boat. Jeff replied that he did not have his paper work with him and that he'd call the next day after checking the paper work. He called about a week later and told Sy that he DID NOT want to sell the boat.
5. He asked Sy to take care of him. Sy asked him how? He said that Sy ought to make him an offer. Sy replied that he would assist selling his boat at a fair price. Considering that he used it for some time, but it would sell for less than what he paid for it. Jeff indicated that it was not a good offer. Sy asked him forwhat he considered a good offer to be, Jeff did not have an answer for it. Sy reiterated that he would help him in a fair manner. However, all Jeff would say is that Sy ought to take care of him, but he would not state how.
Furthermore, during the past two years, Commander has taken care of Jeff 100%, as follows:
1. His admittedly 1998 trailer's repairs were done as and when requested by Jeff, including a complete repaint and replacement of parts as and when requested.
2. Complete buffing and detailing of the boat, more than once at no charge, including the repair of gelcoat when requested.
3. Replacement of expensive life vests, ice chest, etc., reported missing from his boat at our facility. This was done contrary to the standard practice that establishments do not take the responsibility of customer's personal belongings, which the customers are expected to remove. We paid Jeff full replacement cost, requested by him. No questions were asked.
4. At one time, when we were not able to complete the work on his boat in time for his trio, before his arrival here, we completed the work and towed it to his residence to accommodate his oncoming trip.
Possibly, Jeff would still raise issues with us, but clearly we took care of him.
Kathy Claudy
Customer Service
Commander Boats

RiverToysJas
05-13-2004, 09:34 PM
**** it....I am hijacking my own thread again :). I tell everybody about that mouse whacking and leave that big ass rock out there just in case any of his buddies are thinking about coming around.....Of course they always ask how much did you have to drink before I got so brave and killed the poor, little, ity, bitty mouse.....
They say when you get old, the memory is the first to go. I wasn't the mouse murder that night, but until the CSI's locate the carcass in your neighbor's front yard, we'll just keep that between you and me!!! ;)
OK, back to the drama.... :cool:

THATJEFFGUY
05-13-2004, 09:35 PM
Yes Sy, you definiatley did !!
And now my friend, it's time for me "take care of you".

Jordy
05-13-2004, 09:35 PM
Jordan is not buying this bullshit 3rd person response. Why would ya put an '02 boat on a '98 trailer for starters??? I'm going to have to side with TJG on this one. Sorry Sy and puppets.
Sincerely,
Jordan Paulk
Bullshit Detector
Hot Boat Forums.
p.s. Have a nice day. :D

RiverToysJas
05-13-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by THATJEFFGUY
Will this be televised on Court TV by chance??? :cool:

Boozer
05-13-2004, 09:36 PM
Gonna have your people pay his people a visit?

Boozer
05-13-2004, 09:37 PM
Will this be televised on Court TV by chance??? :cool:
Texas Justice his ass!

bordsmnj
05-13-2004, 09:37 PM
CSI is going to new york next and leaving Vegas

THATJEFFGUY
05-13-2004, 09:39 PM
No courts...the justice system is for people who have lotsa time to waste.

hd&boatrider
05-13-2004, 09:39 PM
I hear you Boozer. I have no idea why they responded to me and not post on HB. I only sent a link to them as I have in the past and expected them to post it here. I have had a pretty good relationship with them in the past...specifically Sy but if they did what Jeff has accused them of I am for burning their asses. I have taken shit over the years for defending them or at least letting people know I was happy with my boat. All I know is that if the accusation is true that we can at least clean up a small portion of the boating community. Bad service, fraud, BS...whatever you call it is not acceptable behavior.
By the way....my boddy who bought my Commander boat is very happy with it :)

RiverToysJas
05-13-2004, 09:44 PM
I have taken shit over the years for defending them or at least letting people know I was happy with my boat.
Is it true your boat was really an '82 Tom??? ;) :D
RTJas :D <--- pot stirin....

hd&boatrider
05-13-2004, 09:45 PM
They say when you get old, the memory is the first to go. I wasn't the mouse murder that night, but until the CSI's locate the carcass in your neighbor's front yard, we'll just keep that between you and me!!! ;)
OK, back to the drama.... :cool:
**** the court case for a minute....Jas, I murdered the little mouse. My memory is fine young man.....lol I got pics of the dead mofo and also you, Connie, Joe, Candi....and now the memory is fading a bit :)
Back to the escapdes of Commander Boats.....

hd&boatrider
05-13-2004, 09:46 PM
Is it true your boat was really an '82 Tom??? ;) :D
I beetr have my bud check the VIN numbers...lol
RTJas :D <--- pot stirin....

hd&boatrider
05-13-2004, 09:47 PM
You know....posting while drinking is bad for proper spelling :)

Ziggy
05-13-2004, 09:51 PM
I have had a pretty good relationship with them in the past...specifically Sy but if they did what Jeff has accused them of I am for burning their asses. I have taken shit over the years for defending them or at least letting people know I was happy with my boat. All I know is that if the accusation is true that we can at least clean up a small portion of the boating community. Bad service, fraud, BS...whatever you call it is not acceptable behavior.
Ditto
BTW-both of mine have been great boats

Kilrtoy
05-13-2004, 10:04 PM
What JAS is a killer,
I vote that he was framed. Why everyone gotta blame whitey.
Vegas odds are at even money right now, Lets see round two.

HCS
05-13-2004, 10:09 PM
Working for a car dealer. Believe me, I've herd it all. We had a
salesman tell a customer that their vehicle had AC, when it didn't.
Then, when the customer brought the car in for repair because the AC didn't work,
we had to inform them they didn't have AC.
We had another occation where a customer bought a Toyota
4 runner, thinking it was 4WD. Because the sales person told
them it was. It wasn't, it was 2wd. 4runner doesn't mean 4wd.
The dealership had to suck it up and make good on both occations.
Just because it's a boat, it doesn't seem to me that you can screw
people. That seems to be the consensus from boat dealers.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-14-2004, 04:15 AM
Way to much drama :cool:, Im getting ready for Havasu :D

Debbolas
05-14-2004, 06:44 AM
bump

Kachina26
05-14-2004, 07:34 AM
No courts...the justice system is for people who have lotsa time to waste.
Jeff, you seem like a good guy. But what does all this mean? Are you suggesting physical violence? This is what the courts are for. Not the BS my coffee was too hot and I was too dumb to know that it would burn my tongue. Seriously, crap or get off the pot. If this isn't going to go any further than bashing by way of he said she said, then what's the point? I would hate to see them get away with this kind of junk, frankly I believe you. There are just too many stories for this to be just one person that can't be made happy. So get all your crap together and file the appropriate papers and stop them.

Debbolas
05-14-2004, 07:56 AM
If Jeff had a private investigator look into this, he must have documentation to back this up........

Kachina26
05-14-2004, 09:15 AM
I believe he has the stuff to back it up, not calling him a liar, as matter of fact, I see him as a stand up guy. I just would like to see this taken to it's fullest potential. That's all

Debbolas
05-14-2004, 10:33 AM
whoa partner, didn't say you called him a liar, but if he has documentation from the private investigator, you would think Sye would want to settle this.......Guess Jeff should supena for their records concerning his boat, or can't he do a title search based on the vin#?

dicudmore
05-14-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Debbolas
whoa partner, didn't say you called him a liar, but if he has documentation from the private investigator, you would think Sye would want to settle this.......Guess Jeff should supena for their records concerning his boat, or can't he do a title search based on the vin#?
don't know how they would ever identify it, the thinking at this point is that the HIN has been changed.
think its gonna be hard to prove some other guy owned it first

Kachina26
05-14-2004, 10:55 AM
whoa partner, didn't say you called him a liar, but if he has documentation from the private investigator, you would think Sye would want to settle this.......Guess Jeff should supena for their records concerning his boat, or can't he do a title search based on the vin#? Sorry, didn't mean to get defensive there. I just wanted to make sure that what I wrote wasn't taken the wrong way :D

Debbolas
05-14-2004, 10:55 AM
ok,
I'll just be quiet now..............;)

THATJEFFGUY
05-14-2004, 11:54 AM
Kachina26, first of all, your "crap or get off the pot" comment was completely uncalled for...but thanks for your opinion anyway. I have been reseraching and having this incident investigated for the couple months, however, I just decided to post it only AFTER I had my facts straight. Otherwise, without any fact/documents, it would just be a bunch of BS, right ?? I am a stand up guy, and I can assure that any member on the boards who has dealt with me, will agree. But for obvious reasons, I am not going to post every bit of information as to the specific proof or documents I have obtained about this. You can be assured that I am in the process of working with several people and/or agencies regarding this matter. Unfortunately, I cannot stop Commander Boats from ripping people off over night, however their time will come.

Kachina26
05-14-2004, 12:31 PM
Actually, I had thought about it and it didn't come out sounding the way I wanted, but it kinda said what I was thinking which was "do something that counts". I'm glad you're getting the word out that they are not someone to do business with, it's just comments like "courts are a waste of time" or something to that effect made it sound like this was the end of the line right here on the boards. So please accept my apologies for the crap or get off the pot comment, no ill will was intended.

dicudmore
05-14-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
Actually, I had thought about it and it didn't come out sounding the way I wanted, but it kinda said what I was thinking which was "do something that counts". I'm glad you're getting the word out that they are not someone to do business with, it's just comments like "courts are a waste of time" or something to that effect made it sound like this was the end of the line right here on the boards. So please accept my apologies for the crap or get off the pot comment, no ill will was intended.
Jeff me thinks Kachina is a stand up guy as well. Think he was just encouraging you to take legal action against these crooks....

FRENCHIE
05-14-2004, 01:32 PM
two words......."JOHNNY COCHRAN!":D

Debbolas
05-14-2004, 01:36 PM
Wouldn't he rather have a lawyer with a soul?

THATJEFFGUY
05-14-2004, 01:39 PM
Hey guys..I understand, and I'm the process of taking care of it, but unfortunately it doesnt happen over night. And you know how attorneys are, most want in excess of 10K..seems ridiculous to me ! I'll keep you guys posted on as much of it as I can, being careful not to expose all the facts.

HighRoller
05-14-2004, 01:45 PM
two words......."JOHNNY COCHRAN!"
No, Johnny cockroach would be defending Sy in this case. No doubt he'd employ the same tactics from the successful defense of OJ....
"If Sy was honest with you, than you cannot sue!"
"If you've had the boat this long, he has done nothing wrong."
:rolleyes:

BoatFloating
05-14-2004, 01:49 PM
I've been following this for a while and will throw my .02 in. I do believe that Jeff got hosed by Commander. The question I have is what do the year on the VIN say? It is not uncommon in the boat and automotive idustry to sell a boat or car as a newer than manufactured year and not be illegal. If that boat was never registered between 98 and the time TJG bought it then you could sell it as new. The title would read Year Manufactured 1998 and First Year Sold 2002 and it would be considered a 2002. Here is a example. The owner of said boat company builds himself a new boat to use at regatta and wants to sell it after. He doesn't register it but uses the dealers registration numbers in this case CF #s. Like a car that you see the dealer plates on. The boat has a plastic plate that has CF #s on it they tape to boat to use on the water. So this was summer of 2003 so in spring of 2004 he sells it and the owner registers it and it's a 2004. I'm pretty sure that the dealer can change the VIN on a boat if it has never been registered and I mean NEVER!. So if this boat has never been registered then I'm not sure if they've done anything illeagal other than lie to you. I'm sure Jeff has alot more eggs in his basket than he is showing and I hope they take care of him I'm just giving you another angle to look at.

TrailerparkTJ
05-14-2004, 01:53 PM
Here you go.....
Kathy Claudy
Customer Service
Commander Boats

1stepcloser
05-14-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by BoatFloating
I'm pretty sure that the dealer can change the VIN on a boat if it has never been registered and I mean NEVER!
Uhh....that would be incorrect.
Once a H.I.N. (or V.I.N.) has been assigned, it cannot be changed.
There are federal laws against that.
If that boat was never registered between 98 and the time TJG bought it then you could sell it as new. The title would read Year Manufactured 1998 and First Year Sold 2002
This is true. As long as the boat was never registered, it can be sold as "new", however, the "year" of the boat would still be a 1998.
Because the title will show "year first sold" as 2002, one could lie and claim the boat is indeed a 2002 model, especially with a boat, where the hull and deck have not changed in appearance between the years.

Ziggy
05-14-2004, 02:58 PM
Hey guys..I understand, and I'm the process of taking care of it, but unfortunately it doesnt happen over night. And you know how attorneys are, most want in excess of 10K..seems ridiculous to me ! I'll keep you guys posted on as much of it as I can, being careful not to expose all the facts.
Jeff,
Never have met you but I hope we do sometime.....Keep us posted as things develop, thats the proper thing to do. You probably know I like and enjoy my Commander(s) but I don't condone illegal business practices whatsoever. I, like Tom(HD&B) have had positive dealings with Sy over the years, not always 100% happy but I can deal with that. I'll reserve my judgement for judgement day and can only hope that it works out for all parties involved. I don't doubt your word or conviction but there are always two sides to every story and thats why we have the legal system and professionals to hash through it.
I wanted to comment on your one post as Kachina did but rather stood by and waited to see what would come of it.......I encourage the forward actions you are taking to resolving this thru the court sytem rather than on a public forum where only you have the true facts that you are only partially enlightening us with....which IMO creates negative posts and ill will from lots of people who have not had direct dealings with Commander. Commander does not only have unhappy customers, there are thousands that are happy. I'll probably get hammered for some of my comments here but all I would like to see happen is it get it resolved for you, that is the ultimate end you wish to have yourself.
So again, I am not leaning towards either side but I will not judge anyone by words written on any internet site. I wish you all the best.:)

mbrown2
05-14-2004, 02:59 PM
There has been so many threads on Commander boats, and from all the reading....I figure we are still getting 3 stories....his side, their side, and some truth in between...
I for one, would rather hear how the court case comes out instead of reading and starting all these threads....seems like that is the best place to sort it out since it seems like Jeff and Commander are at an impasse.

Phat Matt
05-14-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
Commander does not only have unhappy customers, there are thousands that are happy. I'll probably get hammered for some of my comments here but all I would like to see happen is it get it resolved for you, that is the ultimate end you wish to have yourself.
Damn it Ziggy. I'm here to put the hammer down on you...I like my Commander and haven't been screwed (yet?) by Sy so I am a satisfied customer. :D I also have a few friends that are too. But I do hope everything works out for Jeff.
Only a little over an hour left and I'm off to Havasu!!! :D :D :D

Dr. Eagle
05-14-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by TrailerparkTJ
It looks to me as if Commander is saying "here is how his information is incorrect", but at no point in their reply to they address the issue of what year the boat really is.
I don't know about you, but to me Commander is really saying..."Well yeah we did change the HIN number, but Jeff is stretching the truth on the other issues". Just my two cents.
Being that this is not (as of yet) a criminal matter, seems to me like the court of public opinion on this forum seems to think Commander has a LOT MORE explaining to do. I happen to agree and would tell Commander that they will never find their way out of their pall right now if all the customers or potential customers turn away because of reputation.
So Commander, you need to come clean, and MAKE THIS RIGHT for Jeff, or your half truths and omissions will end up being VERY counter-productive.
Question: What if they made a boat, and nobody came to buy it?
Answer: Chapter 7 Bankruptcy

HCS
05-14-2004, 03:30 PM
What exactly do you want from commander? do you want the
boat? Or your money back? Or maybe a new motor?
Do you like the boat?
You may have covered this already, but it's alot of reading.
Just wandering.

Dr. Eagle
05-14-2004, 08:07 PM
Wouldn't he rather have a lawyer with a soul?
:confused: :confused: No such animal........:confused: :confused:

Debbolas
05-14-2004, 08:12 PM
my daughter will be the first then...........;)

Dr. Eagle
05-14-2004, 08:16 PM
my daughter will be the first then...........;)
Lets be clear on this... they all have SOLE..... two of them.....

Debbolas
05-14-2004, 08:17 PM
and my daughter will be the first one with a
SOUL

Dr. Eagle
05-14-2004, 08:17 PM
and my daughter will be the first one with a
SOUL
Sole, two of them.......;)

Debbolas
05-14-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Sole, two of them.......;)
S O U L

Dr. Eagle
05-14-2004, 08:21 PM
S O U L
LOL
Size 9?;)

Debbolas
05-14-2004, 08:24 PM
LMAO!!!
her soul, .8 grams or something like that, your soul, your life on loan from god, you can't give it to the devil because it isn't yours to give, it belongs to god, your soul, you sense of right! and wrong, what seperates us from the animals, lose your soul and you lose yourself...........
S O U L
(Not David Soule)
:D

Dr. Eagle
05-14-2004, 08:28 PM
LMAO!!!
her soul, .8 grams or something like that, your soul, your life on loan from god, you can't give it to the devil because it isn't yours to give, it belongs to god, your soul, you sense of right! and wrong, what seperates us from the animals, lose your soul and you lose yourself...........
S O U L
(Not David Soule)
:D
Ahhhhhhhhh they take that away when you go to Law school!

Debbolas
05-14-2004, 08:29 PM
Really?
Ok, then she can't go..........
of course her other option is...............politics........even worse, huh....:(
She is a debater,loves to argue, don't know where she gets that from..........LOL:D

Dr. Eagle
05-14-2004, 08:36 PM
Really?
Ok, then she can't go..........
of course her other option is...............politics........even worse, huh....:(
She is a debater,loves to argue, don't know where she gets that from..........LOL:D
I am experienced.. My bro in law and niece are both lawyers.....

Debbolas
05-14-2004, 08:43 PM
She wanted to go to Stanford, then Berkley, then USC, she changes her mind about colleges the way most girls change their mind about boys....
Her debate camp is in washington this year. Gonzoga, or something like that.....
She has been argueing since she could talk....;)

Dr. Eagle
05-14-2004, 08:45 PM
She has been argueing since she could talk....;)
Just like my brother in law....
The liberal......

Debbolas
05-14-2004, 08:47 PM
actually she is a young republican, I told her I thought she would go crazy with all the liberals at those schools..............;)

Dr. Eagle
05-14-2004, 08:50 PM
actually she is a young republican, I told her I thought she would go crazy with all the liberals at those schools..............;)
Go girl, we need more conservatives in that profession...

Debbolas
05-14-2004, 08:52 PM
She is so cute, she wanted to be a public defender, and I'm like, sweetie, those crooks would drive you crazy, you need to defend people that are innocent...;)

Dr. Eagle
05-14-2004, 09:17 PM
She is so cute, she wanted to be a public defender, and I'm like, sweetie, those crooks would drive you crazy, you need to defend people that are innocent...;)
Like Michael Jackson and OJ....... LOL......

Debbolas
05-14-2004, 09:18 PM
NOT!!!

Dr. Eagle
05-14-2004, 09:25 PM
NOT!!!
LOL......;)

HCS
05-14-2004, 09:54 PM
HI JACKED

Dr. Eagle
05-14-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
HI JACKED
DUH....

HCS
05-14-2004, 10:03 PM
DUH....
DUH....What?

Boozer
05-15-2004, 02:14 AM
Huh?

Dr. Eagle
05-15-2004, 10:11 AM
DUH....What?
Just pokin fun at you... I was almost about to post that we had hijacked the thread... it was pretty obvious...
LOL

HCS
05-15-2004, 10:13 AM
I had a question for TTG. but you guys jacked the thread.:D

Dr. Eagle
05-15-2004, 10:15 AM
I had a question for TTG. but you guys jacked the thread.:D
I'm surprised he didn't answer. My response if I were in his shoes would be.... give me back my money and you can have your damn boat back. We both walk away, no harm no foul...

HCS
05-15-2004, 10:23 AM
I'm surprised he didn't answer. My response if I were in his shoes would be.... give me back my money and you can have your damn boat back. We both walk away, no harm no foul...
I'm sure they don't want the boat back. What would they do with it?
Try to rip someone else off.

Dr. Eagle
05-15-2004, 10:26 AM
I'm sure they don't want the boat back. What would they do with it?
Try to rip someone else off.
Valley Answer: DUH!!!!

HCS
05-15-2004, 10:29 AM
I was curious if he actually likes the boat. I know he figures the
motors spent. Maybe freshen up the motor and get some money
back.

Dr. Eagle
05-15-2004, 10:34 AM
I was curious if he actually likes the boat. I know he figures the
motors spent. Maybe freshen up the motor and get some money
back.
They look like Damn nice boats.... I went to their booth at the LA boat show. I looked at them, but have heard so much bad stuff about the company, I wouldn't go near even considering a purchase of one... I always figure where there's smoke there's fire...

HCS
05-15-2004, 10:40 AM
I wouldn't buy from them either. You know, he could fully insure
the boat, run it into the rocks and light it on fire.
Then he could get a 2004 Commander.:D

Dr. Eagle
05-15-2004, 10:44 AM
I wouldn't buy from them either. You know, he could fully insure
the boat, run it into the rocks and light it on fire.
Then he could get a 2004 Commander.:D
or blow the fuse on the bilge pump and "accidentally" forget to put in the plug. Then he'd probably at least get a new motor...

Moneypitt
05-15-2004, 11:05 AM
I thought I read that there was a fraud accusation conserning the insurance and finance companies, so the boats insured? And then the other question I've been holding off asking, 'cause its NOMB, but is there more owed on this boat than its NOW worth?? It seems that issue would have a great deal to do with a "fair" selling price..............Moneypitt