PDA

View Full Version : Ucla Medical Research

Her454
05-14-2004, 08:22 AM
UCLA Medical Research
A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For instance, if she is ovulating she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and a bat jammed up his ass while he is on fire.
(Sorry if this is a repost, haven't been online much lately to keep up ;) ) Everyone have a great weekend!

Debbolas
05-14-2004, 08:23 AM
LMAO!!!!:D :eek!: :D

Her454
05-14-2004, 08:29 AM
So Deb- Should that concern me that I can relate to that at times? :):):)

Debbolas
05-14-2004, 08:33 AM
Did I ever tell you about the time my sister threw a beer bottle at my husband?
She was "ya know" and feeling grumpy and crampy and bitchy, well Mr. Scream comes home from work and asks her.............What's wrong are you on the rag?......she takes the beer bottle she is holding and launches it at his head...........
You should have seen the look on his face, he gained a healthy respect for women in that condition from then on.
It was so funny!!!We still tease her and him about it.....;) :D

bigkatboat
05-14-2004, 09:54 PM
Dr. Phil would have .....However! I would have bought the next round. Most days I feel like throwing THE EMPTYS! Never a full one!!

HCS
05-14-2004, 10:01 PM
So which are you?
If your shopping inquiring minds want to know.:D

Kilrtoy
05-14-2004, 10:10 PM
She was "ya know" and feeling grumpy and crampy and bitchy, well Mr. Scream comes home from work and asks her.............What's wrong are you on the rag?......she takes the beer bottle she is holding and launches it at his head...........
AND YOU DIDNT WHOOP HER ASS:confused:

Boozer
05-15-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Her454
UCLA Medical Research
A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For instance, if she is ovulating she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and a bat jammed up his ass while he is on fire.
(Sorry if this is a repost, haven't been online much lately to keep up ;) ) Everyone have a great weekend!
UCLA research also confirmed that there is a SERIOUS disease plaguing Americans. It's Butter face disease. Many men suffer from it and divorce is caused by it. Men put up 15K to make that body look good but then after 15k everything looks better but er face! AHH!