PDA

View Full Version : Debbolas did it..

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-15-2004, 05:52 PM
she got the trailor in and out of the water great.. congrats. sweety.. great job.. ;)

Debbolas
05-15-2004, 05:53 PM
Thanks, it wasn't pretty, and I need more practice, but I got it done!!!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-15-2004, 05:54 PM
that 's all that counts.. perfect practice makes perfect.. no matter how long you have done it sometimes there are problems.. :D

Debbolas
05-15-2004, 05:57 PM
Have you launched there? There is no room to pull up and straighten out, because that is where people start parking.
Thank god, it wasn't busy today. Some people hanging out, holding their boats at the dock. Kinda tight quarters.
I could totally see the trailer behind me. No problem!:D :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-15-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Have you launched there? There is no room to pull up and straighten out, because that is where people start parking.
Thank god, it wasn't busy today. Some people hanging out, holding their boats at the dock. Kinda tight quarters.
I could totally see the trailer behind me. No problem!:D :cool: I have never launched there.. but our truck is hard to turn because of the big wheels on it so it doesn't have the turn radious a normal truck has.. so it's makes it that much more difficult.. it's hard at times at havasu.. because of the damn truck.. but it works,, ;)

Debbolas
05-15-2004, 06:02 PM
It was cool with the navigator, I just opened the back window and could see the trailer, no problem.:D
Backing the boat down at first, it took awhile to remember to steer the way the boat is going to keep it straight....But I got it!!!
:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-15-2004, 06:03 PM
very cool.. ;)

Debbolas
05-15-2004, 06:08 PM
Were ya board today? You name is on ALL of the threads!!!
Way to Go!!!!
Post Wh0re Extrodinareee:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-15-2004, 06:12 PM
Were ya board today? You name is on ALL of the threads!!!
Way to Go!!!!
Post Wh0re Extrodinareee:D
I was really bored.. I had to got fix a water heater so I lost some time.. :D :D

Ntwotrance
05-15-2004, 06:19 PM
:D

Debbolas
05-15-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
:D
Thanks!
It was great meeting you and your kids today!:D

Kim Hanson
05-15-2004, 06:31 PM
Way to go Deb, shit! Marcy can't even back in the drive-way :D truth...She will not pull anything..except my dick :D How hard is it to pull a boat :rolleyes: I always thought like riding a bike, once you done it...you are good for go! Not " Marcy ", she needs training :D ..........( . )( . ).....

Dr. Eagle
05-15-2004, 06:33 PM
Thanks!
It was great meeting you and your kids today!:D
Glad you guys all had fun out there. I was home which was nice... but I would have liked to be out on the boat and couldn't get there because of the neighbors daughters 1 year bday party. I forgot about it, and the wife reminded me of it. Soooo when the weather broke and it was nice and sunny this afternoon, I was over across the street taking part in the festivities.
Oh well, maybe now that I'll have the boat in so cal I can make a trip out there with youse guys...

Cheap Thrills
05-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Thanks, it wasn't pretty, and I need more practice, but I got it done!!!:D
As long as you didnt leave any paint behind it's all good :D
C.T. :wink:

Ntwotrance
05-15-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Glad you guys all had fun out there. I was home which was nice... but I would have liked to be out on the boat and couldn't get there because of the neighbors daughters 1 year bday party. I forgot about it, and the wife reminded me of it. Soooo when the weather broke and it was nice and sunny this afternoon, I was over across the street taking part in the festivities.
Oh well, maybe now that I'll have the boat in so cal I can make a trip out there with youse guys...
you missed a good time...btw Scream, I've still got those Coronas in the ice chest...I'll drink them for you though..:D :D

rposton1
05-15-2004, 07:18 PM
Awesome hope my wifey can do that ...Robert

JetBoatRich
05-16-2004, 05:30 AM
Nice to hear your were successful;) keep practicing and you will b an expert in no time:cool:

Debbolas
05-16-2004, 07:34 AM
Thanks!
You all were right about the jet ski trailers being more difficult than the boat trailers....:D

Debbolas
05-16-2004, 07:56 AM
Forgot to mention............some sad news about my ramp endeavor yesterday............I BROKE A NAIL!!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Scream
05-16-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
you missed a good time...btw Scream, I've still got those Coronas in the ice chest...I'll drink them for you though..:D :D
Thanks NTT...
I'll have to help you out with your beers next time...don't want them gettn old and all..:D :D
Great day on the water. Elsinore wasn't as gross as I remember it to be. ;)

Beautiful Noise
05-16-2004, 07:58 AM
I BROKE A NAIL!!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I HATE when I do that:eek: :rolleyes: :D :)

Debbolas
05-16-2004, 08:23 AM
I did notice your beautiful nails yesterday.............:D

FRENCHIE
05-16-2004, 09:56 AM
need to teach mrs frenchie...it's only a couple of weeks till shes gotta learn!:D

Debbolas
05-16-2004, 10:01 AM
don't take her to Elsinore, not much room to manuver.
Be patient with her and don't yell.
You can stand by the drivers window while she backs it down.
Some people have posted to take her to a parking lot to practice.
Does she have any experience with backing trailers Up?

Dr. Eagle
05-16-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Scream
Thanks NTT...
I'll have to help you out with your beers next time...don't want them gettn old and all..:D :D
Great day on the water. Elsinore wasn't as gross as I remember it to be. ;)
Yeah, Scream... I have heard some stories of the water at Elsinore. I have never had a boat on the lake but I have been to the lake in Feb. as I remember a few years back. I think the only circulation the water gets is from boat propellers, so they really ought to encourage boaters to go there....;) :D

Debbolas
05-16-2004, 12:07 PM
You know how you look back at your wake.............well our wake was green.:yuk:
Just got done cleaning and conditoning the boat.
I love my boat.....;)

Debbolas
05-17-2004, 07:38 PM
I hate to be self serving........................but................ ..I did it!!!:D