PDA

View Full Version : Spare trailer tire on rim trade for beer or jack

H20 Party Starter
04-02-2006, 05:38 PM
almost new Tow Master (no tread loss, it just sat on the trailer for 3 years stored inside 95% of the time) 205/75/14 tire on chrome 5 lug trailer rim, was an extra spare on our 2 axle trailer for our 21' boat we sold.
will trade for 24 Coronas or 1 bottle of Gentlemmen Jack Daniels :)
I live in Lake forest and am currently working a project in HB in the OC if you want to check it out
Josh
619-507-3828

HOOTER SLED-
04-04-2006, 04:15 PM
Still have this? I'll take it. :rollside: Maybe I can coax some pixilated to pick it up for me?? :rollside:
ANy pics? Rust?

blownupsleek
04-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Hey Josh I just tried you on the phone and left my $ I am in Lake Forest and my buddy actually got his stolen off his boat in storage!! THought I would pick your up and make that really cool trade!! Give me a shout at your convenience!! Thanks Tim :rollside:

blownupsleek
04-06-2006, 10:07 AM
Josh! my cooler is your cooler just come find me!! I am moving to Havasu city atleast for the summer! Hopefully I get the Carerra done sooon! Yah free boat ride for sure!! Thanks for the great deal on the Tire! I polished up the rim a bit and armoralled the tire so my buddy will be really stoked I am sure! Yah also the tire is new! Thanks again Tim