PDA

View Full Version : Campground info for Tablerock Roost

kp216
05-16-2004, 12:40 PM
I was talking with Back Forty on another thread and it seems that we're staying at the same campground. I thought I'd post this information in case anybody else is interested.
This is a picture of the flier from the campground at Eagle Rock. The sites shown in black with a white number are electric sites. The others are non-electric.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/515MVC-002S-med.JPG
If you go to www.reserveusa.com you can then go to Missouri, then look under Table Rock and choose Eagle Rock, and see what sites are available. Right now, there are several good, electric sites still available for that weekend. Me personally, I'm registered to arrive on Thursday and staying until the next Tuesday.:D
In order to reserve a spot, you choose your date of arrival and departure and see what's up for grabs. To actually reserve a spot, you have to sign up for Reserve USA, but it's no big deal cause it's free.
Hope this helps anyone that might be coming. By the way, I'll be in site #30 with a 28' 5th wheel with two slides and plenty of cold, barley-based liquid attitude adjusters.:D

Back Forty
05-17-2004, 07:12 AM
Site 06.
Green Dodge 3500 dually 4x4 and blue runabout glastron.
Tent.
and no party lights... :yuk: :D
Plenty of booze, beer and a ham samich.

OkieDave
05-17-2004, 12:24 PM
campsite #42. tent. 2003 18' Gull-wing style jet boat. BBF, single carb.

Ken F
05-17-2004, 06:36 PM
Site #50
Motorhome, LBBA Office, hopefully a new Cheyenne w/BBF & single carb.
Sham Hamwiches???Where?
Ken F

AmericanThunder1
05-18-2004, 07:42 AM
You guys are talking about memorial weekend correct? If you are I will have to see if I can get a site too. this sounds like a lot of fun.

kp216
05-18-2004, 02:53 PM
Hey Thunder - Nope, not Memorial weekend. This is the 2004 Tablerock Roost!:D Here's the link to the thread in Hotspots Central (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23443&perpage=25&pagenumber=3)
It was a great time last year and should be an absolute blast this year. More boats, more stuff going on, people coming from all over the place.:cool:
The motel rooms that had been reserved for us are long gone at Eagle Rock, but I think Ken F said there's several left in Eureka Springs, which is only about 15 - 20 minutes away.
There's still camping spaces though. That's why I'm double towing down there. The 5th wheel on the truck and the boat on the 5th wheel!:D

AmericanThunder1
05-18-2004, 09:25 PM
Hey this sounds Awesome. Ken F Replied on my thread "Lets Jet" and told me some more about it so I am going to book me a site for that. See you there I will tell you guys my site # when I get it so we can meet up.:cool:

Ken F
05-19-2004, 04:34 AM
Good Deal AT!
It'll be great to meet you! Did you register while you were on LBBA? If not, please do so we will know how many people are gooing to show...makes it easier to plan for dinner Saturday night!
lol....that way no one has to go hungry.
Look forward to meeting you and having some fun in the sun!
Ken F