PDA

View Full Version : My Cat's a ho!!

Scream
05-17-2004, 04:05 PM
I made either a good move or a mistake getting my middle daughter a kitten for a gift. The cat's 1/2 growd now and is exhibiting strange behavior. My daughter (14) and son (13) sure are getting an education.
She sits on the floor and lifts her azz in the are and gyrates like a stripper doing a lap dance. Oh hell, I think she's moaning too.
WTF? How old do these damn animals need to be to be fixed anyway. I sure as hell don't want any kittens getting under my feet...

BonnevilleBaby
05-17-2004, 04:09 PM
need to be 6 months old to get "fixed". keep an eye on her they're quick to get out when in heat and will go get knocked up in a jiffy then ther you have it 10 to try and pawn off on your friends.

topless
05-17-2004, 04:15 PM
It's your own fault Scream. You should not have let her watch when you're having sex!

Tom Brown
05-17-2004, 04:17 PM
Scream, do you lift your ass in the air and gyrate all around when you're having sex? :confused:
Does it help? :confused:
I'm starting to get bored of the mechanical in/out method and could use a new move.

Scream
05-17-2004, 04:20 PM
Too funny. I think she's trying to seduce her fake mouse now...Wow, she's randi :D
I'm trying to be very matter of fact about her wantin to get some issue to the kids. I think they got the picture since they clammed up and got away from me asap. TMI
I hope she does'nt start making a mess. EEEEWWWWW

Scream
05-17-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Scream, do you lift your ass in the air and gyrate all around when you're having sex? :confused:
Does it help? :confused:
I'm starting to get bored of the mechanical in/out method and could use a new move.
That aint right Tom. :D
LMAO, not gyrating though...

Tom Brown
05-17-2004, 04:22 PM
Does someone make tiny vibrating mice for cats?

Scream
05-17-2004, 04:29 PM
I can see this off the wall non boating thread is taking a strange twist not wholey unforseen.

topless
05-17-2004, 04:29 PM
Video tape her so Tom will know exactly how the moves go. Wow, we will never get bored in the bedroom again.:D

Tom Brown
05-17-2004, 04:32 PM
I just ordered the DVD boxed set of every Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom ever made. That should keep us busy for a while.
That music freaks me out, though. We'll have to turn the sound down so I don't turtle.
http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/W/htmlW/wildkingdom/wildkingdomIMAGE/wildkingdom.jpg

topless
05-17-2004, 04:33 PM
I knew I could count on you!;) You think of everything.

Scream
05-17-2004, 04:33 PM
I don't know why, but I miss good 'ol Marlin Perkins. Where did you find that anyway?:eek!:

Debbolas
05-17-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Scream
Too funny. I think she's trying to seduce her fake mouse now...Wow, she's randi :D
I'm trying to be very matter of fact about her wantin to get some issue to the kids. I think they got the picture since they clammed up and got away from me asap. TMI
I hope she does'nt start making a mess. EEEEWWWWW
It was cute, I was trying to tell our daughter that the cat is probably in heat, and she says"No mom, she is just happy"
Well she sure does purr a lot and rubs up against the dogs and her fake mice........LOL:D

Scream
05-17-2004, 04:36 PM
Oh, she's happy alright, I just hope she doesn't get happy all over the furniture. EEEEEEWWWWWW:eek!: :eek!:

AZmike
05-17-2004, 05:20 PM
Scream,
Thats funny shit, that actually made me laugh.. and I'm always grumpy...:D

Debbolas
05-17-2004, 09:14 PM
She is now attacking Mr. Scream's Jacket....what does that mean I wonder???;)
(and a big black cat is outside, just waiting for her, yeah, like that is going to happen!)
NOT!!
She won't stop purring and throwing her tail over at Mr. Scream!
LMAO!!!!:D

Scream
05-17-2004, 09:18 PM
It's friggen disgusting. She's like dirty dancin on the table next to me. She a ho!

Beautiful Noise
05-17-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by topless
Video tape her so Tom will know exactly how the moves go. Wow, we will never get bored in the bedroom again.:D
Topless I didn't know there was enough room in a Trailer to do that sort of thing:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Beautiful Noise
05-17-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Scream
Oh, she's happy alright, I just hope she doesn't get happy all over the furniture. EEEEEEWWWWWW:eek!: :eek!:
Scream could be worst the Cat could be out in your Boat now that would be EEEEEwwwwwwwwwww:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Debbolas
05-17-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
Scream could be worst the Cat could be out in your Boat now that would be EEEEEwwwwwwwwwww:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
OK, now that would piss me off!
got to have your priorities straight!!!
LOL:D

MagicMtnDan
05-17-2004, 09:54 PM
Get that cat a carpeted stripper pole!

Debbolas
05-18-2004, 06:00 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1566Boa_Charlotte.JPG
Well, look what she was wearing last night!:D :D

78Eliminator
05-18-2004, 06:32 AM
It used to be that you had to wait till they were older (like 6 months), but now you can get your kitten fixed any time. Do her a favor and get it done. Millions of cats are killed every year just because people are uneducated or lazy and don't get their animals fixed. Or shitheads have a litter to "teach" their children about where babies come from. Do the world a favor and just let them watch a movie on discovery. Sorry, but I was just at the animal shelter last night and it can really get you down.
Other rules to help the cause:
Never buy an animal from a breeder
Never buy an animal from a pet store
ALWAYS adopt from you local animal shelter

Scream
05-18-2004, 06:39 AM
Some years ago, we lived in Pomona in a small house in the Old part of town. We were out doing some gardening and this mangy dirty fat ass cat walked up, looking hungry. So we fed it. It turned out she was very pregnant and was a beautiful white persian. She had her kittens in our house and pissed off our other 2 cats.
My wife put an add in the local paper to give the kittens away, she got some very perturbed and overly excited individuals that scolded her for putting the add in the paper, saying that the animal experimenters will come knocking and we'd better not turn the kittens over to them if we knew what was good for us. They must have belonged to PETA or some other terroist group. I think that's when I decided that I never wanted to have puppies or kittens ever again.

Debbolas
05-18-2004, 06:42 AM
We got this kitten for our middle daughter for Christmas, a miracle really since Mr. Scream had put his foot down about "no more cats/animals." She is a sweet kitten, we think she is part Siamese, because she "talks" all the time.
She is up to date on all of her shots and we were waiting untill she was 6months old, so we could get her fixed. This just kinda snuck up on us. We will get her fixed, we don't need any more cats, or kittens, and it woud break my heart to have to give them away or even worse have them destoryed.
We keep Charlotte inside always as we have lost two cats to coyotes already. Not to worry!
;)

78Eliminator
05-18-2004, 06:44 AM
Yeah, animals are totally exploited.
Ghandi said:
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
Ever go to Mexico and see how they treat animals down there?

Debbolas
05-18-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
Yeah, animals are totally exploited.
Ghandi said:
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
Ever go to Mexico and see how they treat animals down there?
Uh, I can't get over how they treat their people in Mexico......living in those cinder block houses?!?
:rolleyes:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-18-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
It used to be that you had to wait till they were older (like 6 months), but now you can get your kitten fixed any time. Do her a favor and get it done. Millions of cats are killed every year just because people are uneducated or lazy and don't get their animals fixed. Or shitheads have a litter to "teach" their children about where babies come from. Do the world a favor and just let them watch a movie on discovery. Sorry, but I was just at the animal shelter last night and it can really get you down.
Other rules to help the cause:
Never buy an animal from a breeder
Never buy an animal from a pet store
ALWAYS adopt from you local animal shelter
He's right. That old rule about having to wait six months is a myth. Call your vet and ask them. They now fix kittens at the shelters before you pick them up.

jas0502
05-18-2004, 08:53 AM
We adopted both of our cats from the local shealter. They had to be fixed before they would release them to us and they were both about 6 weeks old. Yes, very small, but no problems what so ever. Call your vet. IMHO do it asap. :)

manuel
05-18-2004, 12:10 PM
And don't forget about a good cat carrier for the trip to the vet,
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/950redneck_cat_carrier1.jpg

Debbolas
05-18-2004, 05:10 PM
She is better today, not quite so frisky.....I will make an appointment at the vet...asap!!!
(hey ducky)

Debbolas
05-19-2004, 06:36 AM
Her boyfriend didn't show up this morning, she is kinda sad.............not that we would let anything happen....she isn't that kind of cat.;)

topless
05-19-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Her boyfriend didn't show up this morning, she is kinda sad.............not that we would let anything happen....she isn't that kind of cat.;)
Oh but she IS that kinda cat. You two taught her well.;)

Tom Brown
05-19-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Debbolas
She is better today, not quite so frisky.....I will make an appointment at the vet...asap!!!
(hey ducky)
LMAO!
You're a credit to the bench racing forum, Deb. :D :D :D

Debbolas
05-21-2004, 06:37 PM
Now our cat is attacking my Legolas Poster
(hey ducky)
Debbolas <------has no idea what ducky means
:D