PDA

View Full Version : Burley Idaho?

JakeC.
05-17-2004, 06:13 PM
Does anyone know exactly what organization or who is putting on this race this year. Any information on who is putting on this race would be greatly appreceated.
Thanks JakeC

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-17-2004, 06:24 PM
The Idahoregatta commitee.
Jack Bell has been the main guy for the last 2 years. Pat should know who he is.
Jake, you going to Red Bluff?? I heard, from a bird, that 711 won't be going??

JakeC.
05-17-2004, 07:26 PM
Hey Jerry, I talked to Pat a little earlyer today and he was thinking of trying to get all the parts so that we can go to Red Bluff, but it looks like we wont be making it there. We need to buy a new prop and prop shaft after breaking it at Phionix. Anyways I was talking to Pat and he said that he wasnt exactly sure what is going on with that race, he didnt know if it was going to be a APBA race or if it was going to be a individual tipe deel. Eather way I think that we might be trying to go to Idaho because last year we had a blast there. That event truely is like no uther that I have buin to.

WaterBox
05-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Hey Jake; It's a IHBA race just like Phionix was Hope you guy's can make it..

JakeC.
05-18-2004, 02:21 PM
Hey waterbox, do you meen that Red Bluff is an IHBA race or the Burley Idaho race. I know all of the races that we are supposed to be going to with IHBA, I just didnt know who was in charge of the Idaho race. I now knnow that it is still Jack Bell who is running that deal.
yea I am a little bummed about not being able to make it to Red Bluff but there are always more races to go to. There is just to much to do in too little of time.
I had a good time at Phionix though,are you going to be going to Mission Bay in September. If so I will probly be there. Im pretty sure that 711 will be there to.

WaterBox
05-18-2004, 02:37 PM
Ya Jake .Red Bluff is IHBA. Burley is a cool place. I haven't been there to a race for a long time, you should have seen it in the 80's

JakeC.
05-18-2004, 02:40 PM
Yea I wish that I could have seen it back then. From what I have heard from a lil bird in the sky, there are supposed to be a fair amount of K's going this year. Im not sure if 711 is going to be going this year or not but, it sure would be fun to go again.

WaterBox
05-18-2004, 02:51 PM
Jake I don't know who the little bird is but tell him, or her, that if Burley is a APBA deal I don't think K's can run in less they have capsules.:frown: That's why the deal was put together with IHBA so the K's would still have a place they could go run..:D

JakeC.
05-18-2004, 03:06 PM
Thats why I started this thread, to find out exactly who or what organization is putting it on this year. Thanks for that bit of info, its what I really needed to know. It sure would be fun to go up there and race again though.