PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Cheyenne

Ken F
05-17-2004, 07:37 PM
Erv has all the bulkheads in the boat now, and only needs to install the intake,
dropped keel, and flocoat the floor.
Went down to see it this weekend and Erv had it sitting on Dr. Jays trailer, so we couldn't miss the opportunity for a photo-op!
Ruggs and I spent the weekend fabbing up a trailer like Dr. Jays....thanks Doc it sure made things much easier!
Ken F
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3085/5520OnTrlr1-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3085/5520OnTrlr2-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3085/5520OnTrlr3-med.jpg

Jake W
05-17-2004, 07:44 PM
Where the hell are you guys at, the back woods of ARKANSAS opps I guess you could be .JK.Where are the pics of the trailer you guys made?
Looks good Ken cant wait to see it with the FORD in it.
The Doc is going to be pissed when he finds all thoes rock dings in that trailer from the Dirt?rock ? road.LOL
Jake:D

Ken F
05-17-2004, 08:12 PM
No Jake, we only pulled about 1/2 block off the hiway.
Trailer pic is on Banderlog. It still looks like hell though! just raw metal.
Ken

Jake W
05-17-2004, 09:21 PM
Wow Ken thoes are some pretty short answers,I was just kidding with you bro.
Its looking good though.
Jake:D

Jay321
05-18-2004, 05:46 AM
Ken, Your welcome for the use of the trailer. Your boat looks great. That trailer won't know how to act with such a pretty boat on it. I talked with Ervin yesterday, he is wanting to know the gel colors and design I want on my boat. It is hard to decide what to do. Don't worry about the trailer and rock dings, alittle touch up will fix them. I'm sure I will and have already put my share of dings on it as well. I have 1 and 1/2 miles of gravel road (one way) that I have to pull down everytime I get out. Good luck Jay

Ken F
05-18-2004, 09:50 AM
Jay, thanks again for the use of it! It sure made things much easier to have one to copy.
Did Ervin tell you what that trailer of yours weighs, or do you know? It is definatly a heavyweight, at 1280 lbs!
lol
Hopefully the Cheyenne will be heading for Wichita in the next couple of weeks for rigging. I'm sure getting stoked! Can't wait to sit my butt in the drivers seat!
Jay, are you planning to come down for the TableRock Roost this year in Eagle Rock? Hope so!
Ken F

Jay321
05-18-2004, 10:56 AM
Ken, We will try to come, I need to work out a couple of bugs on my TX-19. If not, we can always bring the Master Craft. I know its a slug but it is sure fun to ski behind. It also has shade, something slow boats and fat boys like me need.
The trailer weighs 1280?? Oh my gosh!! I new it was heavy but had no idea it was that heavy. I guess Dorsey Trailers wanted to make sure it would stand up to time and stress.
What is the date of the Table Rock get together?

Ken F
05-18-2004, 12:01 PM
Jay,
Good, glad to know you are planning to come! Lessee...tablerock...mid July....
Shade sounds good! lol There will be a new Cheyenne in attendance to go fast in if you want!
Dates are July 16,17, & 18. Friday the 16th is pretty much going to be a set-up day & play day. Nothing serious going on till Saturday.
Ken F

Jay321
05-18-2004, 12:49 PM
Ken,
Sounds good, I will put it down on the books. I will talk with Ervin and see if they have any rooms open for that weekend.
Jay

Ken F
05-18-2004, 04:09 PM
There are Jay, I told Rebecca To hold all she could for the weekend.
Ken

Jay321
05-19-2004, 05:36 AM
Ken, That sounds good. What all goes on that weekend? I will talk with Ervin and see if he and Rebecca will come along with us. We have plenty of room in the Master Craft. It is kind of embarrassing having 3 boats and soon having a forth one. Oh well.
Jay

Jet Hydro
05-19-2004, 09:16 AM
Ken, save us a spot for a 28 ft 5th wheel and the boat.<---Hydro :D
We will come out if there`s a spot for my set up? Dont care if it has hook up or not. I`v got my own :D
P.S. I will not race anyone I will make a few speed passes but wont race without a safety crew on site. Like I said before "I don't want to be the one that get`s everyone in trouble."

Ken F
05-19-2004, 09:49 AM
Steve,
There are plenty of spots left at the campground. You will need to go to :
www.reserveusa.com
There you will put in "Eagle Rock" campground in Missouri. and there are maps ect. showing the campground, and it's layout, as KP216 mentioned in his thread.
You can look at it and reserve whatever one you want online. KP216 is staying on the left side of the map, on the south side of hwy86. The marina is on the North side of 86, and that is where I'm staying in #50. I'd have to say however, that there is probably more shade on the left side of the map, or the south side of 86
I'm not able to reserve another as I've already reserved mine.
Good luck, if you need any help with it, call me at 417-827-3198
Ken

Jet Hydro
05-19-2004, 12:54 PM
Ken help me out here...lol...
The RV trailer is 28 ft
Boat trailer is 22 ft
The truck is 20ft
Where in the hell will it fit?
You know the site better than I do. I cant figure out crap off that map to save my butt.

kp216
05-19-2004, 03:04 PM
Jet Hydro - Are you double towing the 5th wheel and boat like I will be? You can park your boat and trailer on the grass beside your camper, which must be on the pad. You just can't park a "motor vehicle" in the grass.
If you're interested in which sites would give you the most room, easy to back into and close to the shower house, I can tell you which ones I was interested in:
#27 - still available
#28 - still available
#29 - still available
I took #30.
Hope this helps.:cool:

Jet Hydro
05-19-2004, 04:29 PM
I`ll be in site #28 :D
Thanks for the help guy`s

Duane HTP
05-19-2004, 08:54 PM
For anyone who might be looking for rooms close to Ken's Table Rock Roost, Ervin Capp's, (the man building the Cheyenne's), girlfriend owns a real nice B & B type place with kitchenetts right in the middle of old Historic Eureka Springs. It would be real close and here's the address;
www.eureka-usa.com/benton
I highly recommend it. Neat place! Also for a treat of your life, eat one evening meal at Rouge's Manor close by. Superb Dining. The guy who runs Rogue's Manor also owns a castle right on the lake. It is right close to the Beaver Bridge and is well worth the time to tour. (free). My cabin is only three or four miles from this gathering. (by water). See Ya All there.