PDA

View Full Version : Shasta for Memorial Day

Boatmaster
05-18-2004, 06:02 AM
Anyone going north for the first long weekend? Me and Tunnel T will be up on the houseboat thursday through monday. Going down to the Red Bluff drags on sunday for the finals. Look for us in Obrien Inlet on the Sac arm.

RACER52
05-18-2004, 12:06 PM
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

TOBTEK
05-18-2004, 04:51 PM
YES......I will be there! But without the boat sad to say! UNlESS you have a buyer for it Mr Boatmaster...... Anything over 60 and its all you. My father inlaw and myself will probably cruise the Harley's up sometime over the weekend for Breakfest to Disco Bay.....

Boatmaster
05-18-2004, 05:14 PM
Tobtek are you going to be in Redding or Disco Bay? You do know Disco is in the Bay area about 3 1\2 hours south of Redding? Either way you and the wife should come up and stop by the houseboat. This is going to be a quiet trip with the wife, daughter and Tunnel T's crew.

acatitude
05-18-2004, 05:16 PM
Hey Drew do you by chance know if anyone might be renting a houseboat there by the month? I may be in redding for a couple months, thougt id check it out. pm me thanks

TOBTEK
05-19-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Boatmaster
Tobtek are you going to be in Redding or Disco Bay? You do know Disco is in the Bay area about 3 1\2 hours south of Redding? Either way you and the wife should come up and stop by the houseboat. This is going to be a quiet trip with the wife, daughter and Tunnel T's crew.
OOPS........My bad! I thought the main area right off the hwy 5 was DISCO BAY. But I just remembered that its BRIDGE BAY. We are staying at their house outside of town. We are planning on riding the harley's up and meeting the girls there at the resturant sat or sun morning...I'll give ya a call:D