PDA

View Full Version : Echo Lodge?

Waldo
05-18-2004, 09:39 AM
Anyone have a place there or stay there on a regular basis???
Thanks, I hear a mobile is going up for sale there and wanted some input.
Thanks.

boatnam2
05-18-2004, 10:39 AM
nice place,we almost bought a place in there before going to the az side.im told its a little more wild then all the other places owned by the same company.which is a good thing or bad thing depending on what your looking for.have a freind that has a place in there they love it.

Waldo
05-18-2004, 12:33 PM
My uncle keeps his 5th wheel there and said the same "rowdy" thing. He's older and loves to party. I've got a young family and am not sure if I want that. But if the price is right...who knows.

BadassBry
05-18-2004, 02:37 PM
My buddy has a place there and i go there regularly. its a fun place. Younger crowd mostly and they have a bar in the middle (Club Paradise) which has a pool for the youngersters. I was there last weekend and the lowest place there was around 28,000. You still have to pay the BLM the $500 a month but other then that, its a great party place.. :D

spute
05-18-2004, 02:44 PM
what ut ut ut ut? i cant hear you oo oo oo ?
echo. get it?

Schiada76
05-18-2004, 02:56 PM
Who told you Echo is wild? It's always really really quiet when we're there, well except for our place.:D :D
Actually it's a great spot for familys with kids, has a great little market, bar/burger joint with an arcade.
All the boats are really really quiet too!:D :D
Except for the blown v-drives!

riverbound
05-18-2004, 05:06 PM
I have stayed there a couple of times and have had fun every time. It is definitely rowdier than most places but isnt that what you go to the river for? I have looked at buying a place there for years, but it is hard to justify it when my family owns a place on the water that costs me nothing.

Debbolas
05-18-2004, 05:21 PM
I've never been there.........:D