PDA

View Full Version : Miss" Phat Matt or DJ Jenny Jen

Debbolas
05-18-2004, 07:14 PM
You pick your name, come on in the water is FINE!!!
Come and join us here at our ***boat forum, we really need more girls, please?!
;)

Phat Matt
05-18-2004, 07:19 PM
She's upstairs being a wuss. I'll probably get yelled at for this one. :D

Debbolas
05-18-2004, 07:19 PM
oh, sorry...............:(

Phat Matt
05-18-2004, 07:21 PM
She did however just make a good point after she told me to shut up. She's too busy right now because she is doing my laundry! :D :D :D

Debbolas
05-18-2004, 07:22 PM
Well,some other time then..........;)

DogHouse
05-18-2004, 07:24 PM
Hey Phat, nice meetin ya on Sat!
-brian :D

Phat Matt
05-18-2004, 07:24 PM
Maybe she just needs a little peer pressure from everyone else. I think if she is going to take the time to read all the post, she might as well post some. :)

Phat Matt
05-18-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by DogHouse
Hey Phat, nice meetin ya on Sat!
-brian :D
Yeah, Saturday was nice. We had a good time and it's always cool to meet board members. :)

Debbolas
05-18-2004, 07:46 PM
Jenny, come on and join us!!!
:D

Debbolas
05-18-2004, 09:04 PM
Jenny?!
DJ?!?!?;)

TheEduKATor
05-18-2004, 09:33 PM
Jen,
Come out and play or else its no more Slurricanes for you.

Scream
05-18-2004, 09:35 PM
Slurricanes? Sounds toxic...I like it.:D :D :D

Phat Matt
05-18-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by TheEduKATor
Jen,
Come out and play or else its no more Slurricanes for you.
You tell her. Even though we brought some with us last weekend. :D

Goldilocks
05-18-2004, 09:41 PM
Look at what happens when you threaten to take alcohol away from me :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-18-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Goldilocks
hey sweety.. we have been waiting for you.. :D

FMluvswater
05-18-2004, 09:44 PM
Hello and welcome Goldilocks. :)

Phat Matt
05-18-2004, 09:44 PM
Damn it! I should have known better. Leave it up to the EduKATor to do some teaching. :D

TheEduKATor
05-18-2004, 09:45 PM
Now you are going out and buying them pre-made. You are hurting my feelings. It's still not the same as the ones I make and serve from the 5 gallon tank.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/550DSC01734.jpg

Goldilocks
05-18-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
hey sweety.. we have been waiting for you.. :D
Hey there Mrs Vee. Nice to finally join the forums with you all.

Phat Matt
05-18-2004, 09:47 PM
Now you are going out and buying them pre-made. You are hurting my feelings. It's still not the same as the ones I make and serve from the 5 gallon tank.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/550DSC01734.jpg
Very true. BUT YOU HAVEN'T MADE IT OUT TO THE RIVER WITH US YET!!! Sorry, I lost my cool. ;) Are you going to make it out for Memorial?

TheEduKATor
05-18-2004, 09:50 PM
Good to see you on Jen, now if only I could get MsEduKATor on here. Hopefully we'll get to see you three out there soon. We are probably heading up to Laughlin this weekend, and make it down to Havasu one of the days in the boat. Then next weekend its on.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-18-2004, 09:51 PM
Hey there Mrs Vee. Nice to finally join the forums with you all.
you are going to love it here.. we need more woman.. and you just bumped us up a notch.. thank you for joining BTW.. :D :D

Phat Matt
05-18-2004, 09:56 PM
Good to see you on Jen, now if only I could get MsEduKATor on here. Hopefully we'll get to see you three out there soon. We are probably heading up to Laughlin this weekend, and make it down to Havasu one of the days in the boat. Then next weekend its on.
We'll work on her next. We'll be in Vegas this weekend. I'll be DJ'ing Saturday night at Curve in the Aladdin if you want to stop by for the VIP treatment. It's only a little over and hour away.

Goldilocks
05-18-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
you are going to love it here.. we need more woman.. and you just bumped us up a notch.. thank you for joining BTW.. :D :D
I'm not as outgoing as the rest of you ladies, but I'm happy to bump the number of women up by one. Now, we need Mrs. Ahhell to join :)

TheEduKATor
05-18-2004, 10:01 PM
Well If we don't see you two this weekend, definately for memorial we will have to at least exchange a few of our mixed drink specialties. Jen, get your party shoes on. Matt, no pulling the boat out of the water early either. Did somebody say carne asada tacos for dinner. :D

Phat Matt
05-18-2004, 10:01 PM
Goldilocks, only 48 more post to go tonight and you can average as many as Debolas per day. :D

Goldilocks
05-18-2004, 10:02 PM
Hey Russ! We've missed you out at the lake. Can't wait until Memorial weekend. We'll see ya there. Lots of Slurricanes for me:D
Okay, well not too many.:D

Goldilocks
05-18-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
Goldilocks, only 48 more post to go tonight and you can average as many as Debolas per day. :D
Whew, my hands will get too tired from typing so much :)

TheEduKATor
05-18-2004, 10:09 PM
Give it some time your fingers will get used to it. Just ask Matt, he went from zero to post ***** in no time at all.

Phat Matt
05-18-2004, 10:18 PM
Well If we don't see you two this weekend, definately for memorial we will have to at least exchange a few of our mixed drink specialties. Jen, get your party shoes on. Matt, no pulling the boat out of the water early either. Did somebody say carne asada tacos for dinner. :D
I don't pull the boat off till early morning! Can't wait for some tacos! You guys always seem to make them at the right time!

TheEduKATor
05-18-2004, 10:22 PM
Yeah, it's usually when everyone and their mother heads for the marina to pull their boats out and get something to eat on land.

TheEduKATor
05-18-2004, 10:27 PM
I don't feel like getting stuck in those long lines, plus it gives us a chance to get fueled up for our second, third and fourth winds for the night.

Phat Matt
05-18-2004, 10:43 PM
You've got some lost time to make up this Memorial! We've already been out 3 or 4 weekends so far this year. The water is just starting to get nice though. It's not so much of a shock when you get in.
Hey, I just hit 300. :D

Debbolas
05-19-2004, 06:22 AM
I'm not as outgoing as the rest of you ladies, but I'm happy to bump the number of women up by one. Now, we need Mrs. Ahhell to join :)
I agree!!
Great to meet you Goldilocks! (I guess I should not have gone to bed so early last night, I missed this!!)
Welcome!!:D
What is a Sluricane and how come I don't have one?;)

Phat Matt
05-19-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Debbolas
I agree!!
Great to meet you Goldilocks! (I guess I should not have gone to bed so early last night, I missed this!!)
Welcome!!:D
What is a Sluricane and how come I don't have one?;)
Goldilocks can't play at work like me. :) A slurricane is some river nectar that our friend the EduKATor mixes up. Basically they are Hurricanes, but by the end of the day everyone is slurring, hence "Slurricanes". :D

Debbolas
05-19-2004, 08:05 AM
sounds good!!
I gotta go to work, see ya all later!
;)

spectratoad
05-19-2004, 08:41 AM
Good to see you on Jen, now if only I could get MsEduKATor on here.
I think you did once before and might I say the pictures were very nice. :D Can I say the song, "Hot for Teacher" comes to minds.:D :D

THATJEFFGUY
05-19-2004, 01:59 PM
Hey EduKATor...I hear you guys are headin' out and partying with us this weekend..could the rumor be true ?

TheEduKATor
05-19-2004, 03:02 PM
What does a guy have to do to keep a secret around here. Yup its true, just reserved a room. Taking off of work on Friday to pick up the boat then out there. When you guys coming back?

topless
05-19-2004, 03:15 PM
Welcome Goldilocks! Nice to have ya here. One word of advice, STAY AWAY FROM TOM DAMNIT!
J/k:D ;)

Debbolas
05-19-2004, 04:19 PM
Yeah, Tom Brown belongs to Topless, don't talk to him too often.....LOL

Goldilocks
05-19-2004, 05:20 PM
Yeah, Tom Brown belongs to Topless, don't talk to him too often.....LOL
I've noticed that from reading the forums recently.
Note to self....stay away from Tom Brown :)

Debbolas
05-19-2004, 05:22 PM
There ya are!
What is up?
Are you all going to OP6C?
Can't wait to meet you!:D

Goldilocks
05-19-2004, 05:26 PM
There ya are!
What is up?
Are you all going to OP6C?
Can't wait to meet you!:D
Yep, just got home from work. I need a drink now. It was too long of a day.
Yeah, Phat Matt and I will be at OP6C. It will be nice to meet you and a bunch of others from the forums. You'll have to share some Slurricanes with us. :D

Debbolas
05-19-2004, 05:27 PM
I cannot wait for the slurricanes..........It was cool when I met people I had talked to online at Lake Elsinore, like I already knew them even though we had just met....
What do you do for a living?
;)

Goldilocks
05-19-2004, 05:31 PM
I cannot wait for the slurricanes..........It was cool when I met people I had talked to online at Lake Elsinore, like I already knew them even though we had just met....
What do you do for a living?
;)
Phat Matt's laundry :D :D
j/k
I work at a software company in the customer service dept. I train new employees the customer service position.
You and Mr. Scream have a nice lookin' boat, btw. :)

Debbolas
05-19-2004, 05:34 PM
Thanks, It's our new "baby" his mid life crisis, boat....( I really love my boat)
Yeah the laundry thing, when I first started posting, Mr. Scream would post that I should be doing his laundry, I would just be happy if he would get his dirty clothes "close" to the hamper....I even bought a special hamper and put it where he drops all his clothes, It actually worked, I highly recomend it....
Computer Customer Service, do you like that?
I tutor kids at an elementary school, part time....;)

Debbolas
05-19-2004, 05:38 PM
Goldilocks, you need an avitar!:D

Goldilocks
05-19-2004, 05:39 PM
I know about the hamper thing. I bought one that has three differet bins so you can separate the colors, but it doesn't seem to work too well though :D
My job is alright. It's so dang busy right now that I'm pretty stressed all day. It's not what I want as my career, but it helps pay the bills for now.
How do you like tutoring kids? I am thinking about teaching.

Goldilocks
05-19-2004, 05:40 PM
Goldilocks, you need an avitar!:D
Matt is trying to find me one. I'll put one up soon, maybe even tonight :)

Debbolas
05-19-2004, 05:46 PM
I love my job, I have been working with kids all my life, and I really like it. I get the same days off as my kids, every day is different. Plus what I do, I get to see the kids learn. I work with small groups for a few hours a day, and you can really see the results! If I had to pick a "bad" part of my job, it would be the parents and some of the teachers, the kids are the best.....and some of the teachers are great.....
Wow, a divided hamper, you sound organised....

Goldilocks
05-19-2004, 06:00 PM
Sounds like a great job.
The problem with the divided hamper is that the clothes aren't always thrown in the right bin. Actually, that wouldn't be a problem with the hamper, that would be a problem with the person throwing the clothes in ;)

Debbolas
05-19-2004, 06:04 PM
Yeah,
been there, tried to fix that, gave up......LOL:D
But, the hamper where he throws his clothes ACTUALLY works.....;)

THATJEFFGUY
05-19-2004, 06:24 PM
EduKATor...I'm leaving tomorrow morning cuz I still gotta clean the boat from last time...we got off the water a little late and alot buzzed. The rest of the crew will be there Fri afternoon, and we're coming back Monday. Are you guys staying at the Ramada with us too ?