PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to be in Elsinore on Memorial Day?

dmontzsta
05-18-2004, 10:55 PM
just curious...I will probably be there. If any of you see a white flatty, just say hello. :)

Ntwotrance
05-19-2004, 05:33 AM
taking risks there bro, a 3 day weekend there brings out all the circus freaks...

Debbolas
05-19-2004, 06:39 AM
I think you both should go to the river!!
IMO:D

Ntwotrance
05-19-2004, 06:54 AM
I really want to, but we usually start our river runs next month...:(

dmontzsta
05-19-2004, 08:36 AM
I would love to go to the river, but there is no time with my familys ever so changing schedule right now. I will probably be at West Marina or Marina West, the one closest to the mobile home park (with the old folks). We usually go around that old POS boat and set up day camp at the waters edge.

Ntwotrance
05-19-2004, 08:42 AM
If we happen to change plans, I'll send you an email and let you know if we do go..

dmontzsta
05-19-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
If we happen to change plans, I'll send you an email and let you know if we do go..
Cool, I am hoping to BBQ with a few family members, shoot the shit, I dont know if there will be any beer...most of us have to drive. We usually booze it up at home and keep it out of public. I really hope knowone starts junk, I have never had any problems there (besides the water) haha.

Ntwotrance
05-19-2004, 09:02 AM
we had no problems out there over the weekend, they had quite a few patrols going...i'll chat with the rest of the family tonight and let you know one way or another.

Ntwotrance
05-19-2004, 09:05 AM
well, you twisted my arm enough that I called to see what the plans were for that weekend...sending you a pm...

FRENCHIE
05-19-2004, 09:41 AM
i might very well be there break in the 25' if i get it delivered that friday! ;)

dmontzsta
05-21-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
i might very well be there break in the 25' if i get it delivered that friday! ;)
There ya go, give that paint a break in with the dirt water, that will be the worst water it will ever see, might as well break it in right so it is nice a tough.
:D

WUTWZAT
05-21-2004, 06:39 PM
I love to watch the freaks come out, plus my boat do so well in huge swells and wakes so I might as well stay close to home on Mem weekend and go to Elsinore instead of the zoo or Parker.
Any girls looking to head out that weekend:)
Jason

Ntwotrance
05-21-2004, 06:45 PM
at times, it can prove to be entertaining when the freaks come out...what time are you planning on heading out?

WUTWZAT
05-21-2004, 06:59 PM
no time planned just yet, any suggestions. I normally plan after the last weekends repairs have been made.
I am doing the blue metallic flames on my deck this Saturday, and maybe taking a run on Sunday just to see if I like them out in the sunlight before the world sees them Mem. Weekend.
Let me try this, any Ladies wanna hang and have a good time.
Jason

Daytona100
05-23-2004, 07:41 PM
Just got back from elsinore. Wasnt that bad got a little chilly. Water seemed to be up launch ramp was pretty good met some cool people from the Boards not a bad day on the water. Thinking about heading out for the Holiday not sure what day. Sunday or Monday see what the weather does.

bordsmnj
05-23-2004, 08:01 PM
might be makin' it out one of the three days.not sure which. it be nice to actualy meet ntwotrance,dmonzta and others that seem to be there often.if yuh see a grown man playing with a shovel building sand castles on the edge of the cove that would more than likely be me so stop on in-always got cold ones on ice and sodas for the kids.:cool:

dmontzsta
05-23-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by bordsmnj
might be makin' it out one of the three days.not sure which. it be nice to actualy meet ntwotrance,dmonzta and others that seem to be there often.if yuh see a grown man playing with a shovel building sand castles on the edge of the cove that would more than likely be me so stop on in-always got cold ones on ice and sodas for the kids.:cool:
I am drunk right now, but if I was at Elsinore and saw a grown man building sand castles I would stop and say whats up. :D

Ntwotrance
05-23-2004, 08:44 PM
we'll definately be there on memorial day, so definately look us up, been meaning to meet up with you for the longest time bordsmnj (just always seem to miss each other out there...)...

Beautiful Noise
05-23-2004, 09:12 PM
I'll be there for Sat only, Some early morning testing for me. You know how US slow guys are have to get the early morning water before all the Fast Boats show up:D :D

dmontzsta
05-23-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
I'll be there for Sat only, Some early morning testing for me. You know how US slow guys are have to get the early morning water before all the Fast Boats show up:D :D
haha,
you just want to hog all the glass, that is what you should say. :D

Beautiful Noise
05-23-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
haha,
you just want to hog all the glass, that is what you should say. :D
At my Speed,I don't take up much Glass:D :D

dmontzsta
05-23-2004, 09:33 PM
At my Speed,I don't take up much Glass:D :D
Theres no such thing, as a slow v drive. :D

Beautiful Noise
05-23-2004, 09:37 PM
Theres no such thing, as a slow v drive. :D
Hmmmmmmmmm Then you haven't seen mine yet:eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :D

dmontzsta
05-23-2004, 09:47 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm Then you haven't seen mine yet:eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :D
I am looking at it now... :)

Beautiful Noise
05-23-2004, 10:05 PM
I am looking at it now... :)
Don't believe everything you see in the Pictures it looks slower in Real Life:D :D

dmontzsta
05-24-2004, 08:30 AM
Don't believe everything you see in the Pictures it looks slower in Real Life:D :D
I am not buying it. Something is fishy... :cool:

Beautiful Noise
05-24-2004, 08:50 AM
I am not buying it. Something is fishy... :cool:
Hmmmmmmm then its got to be the Fish from last time I was out at Elisnore then:rolleyes: :D

dmontzsta
05-24-2004, 08:58 AM
Hmmmmmmm then its got to be the Fish from last time I was out at Elisnore then:rolleyes: :D
haha, either that or the crud that sticks to the boat.

Daytona100
05-27-2004, 08:58 PM
Looks like SUNDAY for me. Should be a pretty good crowd and a BBQ stop and say HA if you want a BEER.