PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Plating in Phoenix

Cole Sanger
05-19-2004, 06:51 AM
Ok, who does good chrome plating in Phoenix? I need a couple of parts chrome plated, and had a bad experience last time I needed something done. Can someone point me in a good direction to a shop they have used in the past or present?

Craig
05-19-2004, 09:19 AM
CS, what shops have you used before? I'll talk to a friend that had some work done recently today. I also have a flyer from the car show. Guys just starting a shop up. The stuff he had on display looked good. Might have good proces as well. I'll get that number when I get home this evening.
Craig

Cole Sanger
05-19-2004, 10:34 AM
I used Metro Plating a while back and it was nothing but problems. Thanks for the info in advance. Seems like if you want good quality work of any kind done you have to send it to CA. I am hopeing to get some good work done locally. You would figure that with more boats per capita than any other state it would be possible. Not so far.

Craig
05-19-2004, 07:57 PM
Missed my friend at work who had some done, but I'll see him tomorrow. The new place is The Chrome Guy, in Glendale. (623) 934-2333 or 623 (910-2333 (cell) If you use hime let me know what you think!
Craig