PDA

View Full Version : Martinez/Fishers Memorial Wknd Roll Call

GrapeApe
05-19-2004, 12:10 PM
So who is going? We will be there Thursday night the 27th.
*** Grape Ape ***

Lightning
05-19-2004, 12:14 PM
Of course I will be there, I am not going to be able to make it out until Friday night though. I posted this over here . . . . RRL - Memorial (http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000088)

Brady Bunch
05-19-2004, 12:23 PM
8 Days and counting...........
I hear there is going to be a 10 lap 50cc dirt bike race around the bar on Friday night! lol
That was some funny shit, you had to be there!

TOBTEK
05-19-2004, 12:35 PM
HEY GUESS WHAT..........still not going :cry: :cry:
wife has taken my penis away and wont give it back.....BUT keep an eye out for KAB/kevin used to have the MACH22 with twin drag's....will have his new MACH26 out for the first time. He's/they are based outa HiddenShores.....have fun! Anyone want a 2003 DCB MACH22 with a huge stereo and brandnew motor? Might as well sell it, Im never gona use it :smilespi:

GrapeApe
05-19-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
HEY GUESS WHAT..........still not going :cry: :cry:
wife has taken my penis away and wont give it back.....BUT keep an eye out for KAB/kevin used to have the MACH22 with twin drag's....will have his new MACH26 out for the first time. He's/they are based outa HiddenShores.....have fun! Anyone want a 2003 DCB MACH22 with a huge stereo and brandnew motor? Might as well sell it, Im never gona use it :smilespi:
Toby- just get the Bay*****, I mean Deck Boat and add famly and Fishin Polls... Then you are done..
*** Grape Ape ***

GLDI8HR
05-19-2004, 12:52 PM
I'll be at fisher on friday night

GrapeApe
05-19-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by GLDI8HR
I'll be at fisher on friday night
GLDI8HR - What Boat do you have? Got a Pic?
*** Grape Ape ***

GLDI8HR
05-19-2004, 01:08 PM
I got a 21' shockwave. name on the back says GLAD I ATE HER. I have photo, but I don't know how to post yet.

GrapeApe
05-19-2004, 01:12 PM
I got a 21' shockwave. name on the back says GLAD I ATE HER. I have photo, but I don't know how to post yet.
You can email it to me jbrady@zerodownhomemortgages.com
and I will post it for you....
*** Grape Ape ***

GLDI8HR
05-19-2004, 01:14 PM
Thank When I get home I'll email it to you. where do you guys stay at down there?

GrapeApe
05-19-2004, 01:19 PM
Thank When I get home I'll email it to you. where do you guys stay at down there?
SDMIKEY & I have a 38' Toy Box at Martinez. #68. RUBTHS has a spot at Fishers..
*** Grape Ape ***

Screaming Pete
05-19-2004, 01:37 PM
:D :D

GrapeApe
05-19-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
:D :D
Pete - Let me guess, you are going to "Knotts Berry Farm" Memorial weekend.....:D :D :wink:

Brady Bunch
05-19-2004, 01:43 PM
:eek: That's messed up! It's Disneyland that he likes to go to!

Screaming Pete
05-19-2004, 01:44 PM
Man all this abuse is going to cost YOU some silvers:eek:

GrapeApe
05-19-2004, 02:00 PM
Man all this abuse is going to cost YOU some silvers:eek:
I was just kidding Buddy... Dont take my silvers..:D
:cry: Pete pushed me in the water, and took my Beer... and then sped away in his fast Boat..:D
*** Grape Ape ***

TOBTEK
05-19-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Brady Bunch
:eek: That's messed up! It's Disneyland that he likes to go to!
I think pete has an ANNAL WAXING apointment that can't be missed:D hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

GrapeApe
05-19-2004, 02:10 PM
I think pete has an ANNAL WAXING apointment that can't be missed:D hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
Ouch....:eek!: Watch out for the DCB Bro Beatin down another...:D
*** Grape Ape ***

moneysucker
05-19-2004, 06:04 PM
I'll be out on friday maybe thursday. Money $ucker #114 Black, blown injected southwind drag tunnel.
Cy

SD MIKEY
05-19-2004, 10:01 PM
Im there!!!!!!! Still working on the golfcart! Electric one is real close, looks like Im going on strike! May have some extra time to work on it. Maybe enough to get the gas one done.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=696451
Shouldn't this thread say who's not going? Isn't everyone going except TOBTEC, Sorry :)

Brady Bunch
05-20-2004, 07:56 AM
Going on strike, I thought Keith had told me you guys came to terms! Well I guess the wifey will just have to find you some side gigs...... I am sure that honey do list is as long as my arm!
7 days and counting.........

TOBTEK
05-20-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by SD MIKEY
Im there!!!!!!! Still working on the golfcart! Electric one is real close, looks like Im going on strike! May have some extra time to work on it. Maybe enough to get the gas one done.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=696451
Shouldn't this thread say who's not going? Isn't everyone going except TOBTEC, Sorry :)
its "TOBTEK" thank you very much:sqsmile: ...and if someone wants to drive my wife to her mothers in REDDING, then I will go:idea: ...im sure that would go over well:rolleyes: ...besides having a DCB with a blown motor, a limo golfcart thats allways close but wont ever be done, a job ive been working 80 hours a week......IM so there:(

Screaming Pete
05-20-2004, 08:41 AM
\
You guys don't want me looking like scawhsquash in my thong do YOu:yuk:

badtaste
05-20-2004, 01:14 PM
will be at H/S #D-97... new boat is not done yet... just a cart to cruise... going out Friday at noon.

GrapeApe
05-20-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by badtaste
will be at H/S #D-97... new boat is not done yet... just a cart to cruise... going out Friday at noon.
What kind of Boat are you having Built?
*** Grape Ape ***

badtaste
05-21-2004, 08:39 AM
having an Aftershock 21 Skier 496 H.O. jet built. was supposed to go in the mold last week... called Paul and it isn't going in until this Monday... He says we're still on schedule for a finish the first part of June... we'll see

GrapeApe
05-21-2004, 09:19 AM
having an Aftershock 21 Skier 496 H.O. jet built. was supposed to go in the mold last week... called Paul and it isn't going in until this Monday... He says we're still on schedule for a finish the first part of June... we'll see
We learned that a "New Boat" will never be done when they say it will. Ours was just over 4 weeks late... Get some pics of the Boat out of the Mold, and rigging, etc... Good Luck with it..
*** Grape Ape ***

Lightning
05-21-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by GrapeApe
We learned that a "New Boat" will never be done when they say it will. Ours was just over 4 weeks late... Get some pics of the Boat out of the Mold, and rigging, etc... Good Luck with it..
*** Grape Ape ***
Our was the same deal, 4 to 6 weeks late I think. It's at least three weeks past the promise date, guaranteed.

badtaste
05-21-2004, 10:06 AM
I've been hearing that alot... sounds like all manufacturers are the same with that... when I talked to Ultra, they said the end of summer, probably would have been Christmas.

badtaste
05-21-2004, 10:08 AM
Good thing I can mooch rides in other boats in the meantime. It sucks being "between boats".

cheezpanel
05-21-2004, 10:25 AM
We're in D95. I've got some friends coming in Friday am, but we'll be there that night. Stop by for a cold one or two or four:D
Bill

badtaste
05-21-2004, 10:35 AM
I'll see you there Bill... when I was putting my cart inside my trailer last Sunday I saw that 300 sticking out the back of your boat... looks good. See you there.
Greg

TOBTEK
05-21-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Lightning
Our was the same deal, 4 to 6 weeks late I think. It's at least three weeks past the promise date, guaranteed.
NO,NO,NO......not every manufacture run's late. Mine was THREE months early.. Had a blowout with them cause I didnt want it untill the time agreed upon.
Cheeze.........go ahead and use our spot again:rolleyes: we wont be there again:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GrapeApe
05-21-2004, 11:25 AM
NO,NO,NO......not every manufacture run's late. Mine was THREE months early.. Had a blowout with them cause I didnt want it untill the time agreed upon.
Cheeze.........go ahead and use our spot again:rolleyes: we wont be there again:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Tobtek, You think your Nuts have been seperated from your Body now.. wait tell the Baby is Here... That B*****er, I mean Deck Boat will be in your Driveway...:D
*** Grape Ape ***

Brady Bunch
05-21-2004, 11:30 AM
Tobtek, You think your Nuts have been seperated from your Body now.. wit tell the Baby is Here... That B*****er, I mean Deck Boat will be in your Driveway...:D
*** Grape Ape ***
Damn, why do you have to kick a guy when he is down, lying on the ground next to his nuts....
Toby + Deckboat = happy wife:)

cheezpanel
05-21-2004, 11:31 AM
I probably won't need to park there, but maybe I'll set up the chairs on your spot and take advantage of that killer view:D How's the boat coming along?

TOBTEK
05-21-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by cheezpanel
I probably won't need to park there, but maybe I'll set up the chairs on your spot and take advantage of that killer view:D How's the boat coming along?
I DONT have a clue! I havent called down and talked with Joe. Last time I spoke with him, he was saying the new powerhead will be off back order sometime around the 25th. NO biggie, as long as im not paying im not bitching!
Cheeze......wash down the deck and have a party:p on our patio....chit, someone should use the spot!

TOBTEK
05-21-2004, 02:08 PM
Tobtek, You think your Nuts have been seperated from your Body now.. wait tell the Baby is Here... That B*****er, I mean Deck Boat will be in your Driveway...:D
*** Grape Ape ***
Shoot.......I want to sell the DCB and get the B******r DECKBOAT. Its Mrs Tobtek that wants to keep the DCB:rolleyes: can you believe that crap! shes the one who NEVER wanted it in the first place....and still never wants to go out there, and now doesnt want to sell it..........go figure if the MACH sells(which is 90% official, that its ON) she may get a little 26ft suprise....RANDEZOUS suprise;) with LOTS-O-PAINT

Screaming Pete
05-21-2004, 02:19 PM
Tob, why your haveing withdrawls and talking all silly..when you get your nuts back in june and head back out to your river casa with the mach it will be all better..Now BUCK UP!!! :D

GrapeApe
05-21-2004, 02:23 PM
Shoot.......I want to sell the DCB and get the B******r DECKBOAT. Its Mrs Tobtek that wants to keep the DCB:rolleyes: can you believe that crap! shes the one who NEVER wanted it in the first place....and still never wants to go out there, and now doesnt want to sell it..........go figure if the MACH sells(which is 90% official, that its ON) she may get a little 26ft suprise....RANDEZOUS suprise;) with LOTS-O-PAINT
With the $$$$ You will be saving when you sell the DCB... You should pick up a used STV so you can still make some speed runs.. Good Luck, and hope to see you out there soon...
*** Grape Ape ***

TOBTEK
05-21-2004, 02:27 PM
Tob, why your haveing withdrawls and talking all silly..when you get your nuts back in june and head back out to your river casa with the mach it will be all better..Now BUCK UP!!! :D
im going to have the coolest bayliner in history! Id love to paint it exactly...not almost the same as CHARLIES F29. Pull up at the sandbar......look at him "WHAT"

Screaming Pete
05-21-2004, 02:30 PM
Now that would be funny as hell!!:D

Screaming Pete
05-21-2004, 02:32 PM
Put some DCB viynal on it a few billtt peices and a big system and head to the ZZooooo:cool:

Lightning
05-21-2004, 02:33 PM
That would be some funny shit.

Screaming Pete
05-21-2004, 02:39 PM
I'm in tob, I'll help a brotha out it's a big job but i'm down:D

Rubths
05-23-2004, 08:22 AM
I will be there Wed-Tues. Grape remember its my wifes B-day that Sunday and we are going to have a little surprise party for her at Wayne & Karrens.

TOBTEK
05-23-2004, 10:49 AM
With the $$$$ You will be saving when you sell the DCB... You should pick up a used STV so you can still make some speed runs.. Good Luck, and hope to see you out there soon...
*** Grape Ape ***
dont think for a second that hasnt crossed my sick and twisted mind;)
26' deck boat with airbrushed wood panel siding....big "family truckster" painted on the side, and "WALLY WORLD or bust" on the back....and a little 110MPH solo rocket would be kinda sweet.
The ONLY problem is that with wifey prego, she isn't drinking. I cant convince her of anything right now! Martini's are a great sales tool;)

SD MIKEY
05-23-2004, 10:02 PM
TOBTEK sorry about the spelling, :)
Just go get a deckboat and start painting it, after its all done it will look sweet and she'll be good with it. No more payments! With the little one she'll be so happy with all the room. My 2 cents.

Danhercules
05-24-2004, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by moneysucker
I'll be out on friday maybe thursday. Money $ucker #114 Black, blown injected southwind drag tunnel.
Cy
Hey sucker, we are gonna be out there Fri to Sun. Look for Passin Gas. 75 18' Southwind. Big guy drivin. Will be with a 01 Essex, 21' jet, purple and white.

TOBTEK
05-24-2004, 07:12 AM
TOBTEK sorry about the spelling, :)
Just go get a deckboat and start painting it, after its all done it will look sweet and she'll be good with it. No more payments! With the little one she'll be so happy with all the room. My 2 cents.
YOUR SOOOOOOO right on the money! She and most gals are all the same....."NO, we dont need that" " we cant afford that"......But once ya have it..."we should have done this LONG AGO":rolleyes: Sometimes they just dont get it! Maybe IF I just go ahead and sell the MACH....We wont have a choice:idea:

Bahner tunnel
05-24-2004, 09:13 AM
I'll be out on Friday morning until monday.

Lightning
05-24-2004, 09:22 AM
Four days and counting, can't wait to get out there.

GrapeApe
05-24-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Bahner tunnel
I'll be out on Friday morning until monday.
We will see you out there.. Look for us and stop by for a Cold One...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/6665_1_04_River2-med.jpg
http://members.aol.com/coolcovercanopy/grapeape
*** Grape Ape ***

Brady Bunch
05-24-2004, 10:43 AM
This is going to be a very long 4 days until departure! Why can't it be Thursday afternoon already.

Lightning
05-25-2004, 09:37 AM
This is going to be a very long 4 days until departure! Why can't it be Thursday afternoon already.
That's what I'm saying.... I'm ready to leave yesterday. . . . .can't wait to leave on Thursday night, I think it's time for another spark competition :D

GrapeApe
05-25-2004, 10:15 AM
That's what I'm saying.... I'm ready to leave yesterday. . . . .can't wait to leave on Thursday night, I think it's time for another spark competition :D
After that night, Greg complained the whole next day throwing Horse Shoes, that his Shoulder hurt.. Maybe it was just because he didnt win a game.. :D
We can bust out the 9MM and lite it up... wait guns and Booze dont Mix..
*** Grape Ape ***

Lightning
05-25-2004, 01:09 PM
Probably not a good weekend to bring out the 9mm.
Guns + Booze = not good
Guns + Night = not good
Guns + Booze + Night + Holiday Weekend = Definately not Good

Shmoolie
05-25-2004, 09:02 PM
We'll be out there this weekend, Friday - Monday.
Camping at Fishers with a couple of motorhomes and probably more peeps than we can fit in them. :D
Heres a pic of the Ultra...
http://members.cox.net/~shmoolie/ultra.jpg

Woodster
05-25-2004, 09:48 PM
Well be out this weekend..Good meeting you guys Grapeape and Brady bunch last weekend..:)

Brady Bunch
05-26-2004, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Woodster
Well be out this weekend..Good meeting you guys Grapeape and Brady bunch last weekend..:)
It was nice to meet you to Woodster, We will see you this weekend!

TOBTEK
05-26-2004, 07:55 AM
you guys all suck, I hate you all................im sooo fricking pissed:mad: wifey is all excited about the 11 hours each way drive to moms house.......can you say LAME:rolleyes: look out and say hi to KAB in his new MACH26 this weekend, I think he picks it up today.......lucky dog!

Lightning
05-26-2004, 08:21 AM
Toby,
Why not just go Southwest.com? . . . . . it cheaper when you add up all the gas and time.

Brady Bunch
05-26-2004, 08:54 AM
you guys all suck, I hate you all................im sooo fricking pissed:mad: wifey is all excited about the 11 hours each way drive to moms house.......can you say LAME:rolleyes: look out and say hi to KAB in his new MACH26 this weekend, I think he picks it up today.......lucky dog!
:cry: :cry:
How can anybody get excited about an 11 hour drive. My GOD do womens hormones do some pretty F@*ked up things when there pregnant.

Screaming Pete
05-26-2004, 09:58 AM
11 hours with a prego OMG 8 potty stops later , 11 hours maybe 15, Just in time to turn a round Tob will raise a couple silvers to ya , ya lucky bastard:p

Lightning
05-26-2004, 11:22 AM
30 hours and couting until departure. . . . .tic, tic, tic...

Froggystyle
05-26-2004, 11:47 AM
We will now be there!
Staying with Lightning etc... Look for Audrey, she is the one with the nice eyes.

GrapeApe
05-26-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Froggystyle
We will now be there!
Staying with Lightning etc... Look for Audrey, she is the one with the nice eyes.
Wes,
Ari's place is right behind ours... It will be nice to meet you..We will see you out there.. Oh yeah, and I will keep both eyes on the lookout for the Nice Eyes..:D
*** Grape Ape ***

Froggystyle
05-26-2004, 11:59 AM
Wes,
Ari's place is right behind ours... It will be nice to meet you..We will see you out there.. Oh yeah, and I will keep both eyes on the lookout for the Nice Eyes..:D
*** Grape Ape ***
Sweet! We will see you there for sure.

Screaming Pete
05-26-2004, 12:36 PM
So it looks like everyone is in but Toby and 78, 78 What the hell you doing this weekend.??

GrapeApe
05-26-2004, 12:42 PM
So it looks like everyone is in but Toby and 78, 78 What the hell you doing this weekend.??
Pete, are you bringing Levi Strauss..:D
I think there is a good sized group staying at the Rowes Pad as well.. Ian, pete, George, Kelly, etc.. Damn I wish it was already Thursday nite..
*** Grape Ape ***

Screaming Pete
05-26-2004, 12:46 PM
LS has been down with West Nile Virus for about 6 weeks, I'm not kidding so make sure you bring your bug spray!!!

Brady Bunch
05-26-2004, 12:54 PM
LS has been down with West Nile Virus for about 6 weeks, I'm not kidding so make sure you bring your bug spray!!!
West Nile, did he get bit at Martinez? That was when he was out there last!
Your Kidding Right!

Lightning
05-26-2004, 12:57 PM
It now looks like Kwicherbichen will be with us as well. . . .by the way, the whole crew will have NICE EYES this weekend.

GrapeApe
05-26-2004, 01:03 PM
It now looks like Kwicherbichen will be with us as well. . . .by the way, the whole crew will have NICE EYES this weekend.
Our Pad is full as well.. I think we have 9 Peeps.. Is kwicherbichen bringing his Boat..? I havent seen him out there for a couple seasons.. Um... my Girl does have nice eyes as well.. Really just the eyes.. Shes lackin the "Bolt ons"..:D
*** Grape Ape ***

Brady Bunch
05-26-2004, 01:58 PM
:D He He, I am leaving my nice eyes at home this weekend! Watch out fellas, it looks like I am going to be keeping my eyes on your nice eyes......:eek:

Screaming Pete
05-26-2004, 02:04 PM
West Nile, did he get bit at Martinez? That was when he was out there last!
Your Kidding Right!
No not kidding, it was either that or malarya but they rulled that out. last week.

Screaming Pete
05-26-2004, 02:08 PM
Yes at martinez, we got off the water on sat. easter weekend and was wipping down the boat and the bugs just covered his L/S arms and legs must of had 50 bites and within 3 days siks as a dog

Brady Bunch
05-26-2004, 02:15 PM
Yes at martinez, we got off the water on sat. easter weekend and was wipping down the boat and the bugs just covered his L/S arms and legs must of had 50 bites and within 3 days siks as a dog
Holy Shit, 50 bites! :eek: He must be one juicy MoFo!

GrapeApe
05-26-2004, 02:35 PM
I cover myself in the F uck Off Bug Spray.. They are Bad between 6 - 8 pm.. As soon as its Dark they went away... When it gets warmer they wwill only be down on the water.. I hope Levi Strauss gets well Soon...
*** Grape Ape ***

Screaming Pete
05-26-2004, 02:37 PM
Thanks i'll pass it on, in the mean time pass me another silver

TOBTEK
05-26-2004, 03:26 PM
TAKE PIC'S.... for us "penis-less" people that cant go this weekend!

Brady Bunch
05-26-2004, 03:35 PM
TAKE PIC'S.... for us "penis-less" people that cant go this weekend!
:D :D Sure Thing........
I left the little lady to visit with her mom this weekend!;)
I will get the party started so the guys that brought the girls with the pretty eyes can sit back and enjoy! I will have all the ladies running blind with eye patches on;) (PASTIES)

GrapeApe
05-26-2004, 03:37 PM
Damn it..

blueskiller
05-26-2004, 07:24 PM
i'm heading up friday afternoon where does everone hang at i'm not that fimialiar with martinez been there a one time years ago

navycook
05-26-2004, 08:49 PM
We are heading out Saturday morning early.... See you all out there....
79 HONDO all white:)

Woodster
05-26-2004, 08:51 PM
Hey Hows the water??I heard it was really really low last weekend..Was anybody out there? My buddy said he couldnt get his boat past the main sandbar:confused: Maybe he's an idiot??:)

Shmoolie
05-26-2004, 08:53 PM
Hey Froggy,
If you see us out there stop and say Hi. I'm sure you remember the boat, it won the "Trident triple threat" award at Op6-5 last year! There will definitely be a cold one in the trident cooler for you. :cool:

Lightning
05-27-2004, 08:19 AM
T minus 7 hours until departure.... and counting.....
So who is going to be there tonight??
Grape Ape
Brady Brunch
Froggystyle
SDMIKEY
Rubths

GrapeApe
05-27-2004, 08:30 AM
T minus 7 hours until departure.... and counting.....
So who is going to be there tonight??
Grape Ape
Brady Brunch
Froggystyle
Damn this work day is going by slow.. SDMIKEY & Rubths will be out tonight.. Actually I think Mike went out last night..
*** Grape Ape ***

GrapeApe
05-27-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by blueskiller
i'm heading up friday afternoon where does everone hang at i'm not that fimialiar with martinez been there a one time years ago
At a Sanbar.. The crowd will be hard to miss this weekend.. Just head up River from Martinez...
*** Grape Ape ***

Brady Bunch
05-27-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by blueskiller
[B]i'm heading up friday afternoon where does everone hang at
You can find me hanging out with the girls with the pretty eyes:D

Screaming Pete
05-27-2004, 08:56 AM
I'll be leaving about 11:00 how late will you guys be on the water friday If i get thier by 2:30 ish I'll launch

Brady Bunch
05-27-2004, 08:58 AM
Pete, we will be on the water until atleast 6:00pm! You better bring your ass out! Do you pull your boat out every night?

Screaming Pete
05-27-2004, 09:05 AM
Yes its a little hard to beach it by the park models??

Lightning
05-27-2004, 09:08 AM
There's plenty of room down there...:D

Brady Bunch
05-27-2004, 09:10 AM
Jerk!:p
You should leave it at the Rowe's dock or on there Island where Jesse leaves his sometimes!
Thank god we have are own dock, I can't imagine pulling it in and out everyday on a big weekend!:D

Rubths
05-27-2004, 09:17 AM
I should be there already but I had too many business calls this morning and the wife just got out of the shower. I should be there in time for a sunset cruise:D

Screaming Pete
05-27-2004, 09:17 AM
I've had racoons go thru the boat no damage, but then i've had a racoon go thru the boat at the PM also:confused:

Screaming Pete
05-27-2004, 09:19 AM
Rubths did you get my reply Look for me I think I'm solo this weekend

Lightning
05-27-2004, 09:19 AM
Thank god we have are own dock, I can't imagine pulling it in and out everyday on a big weekend!:D
I can, and let me tell you - it sucks... nothing like trying to drive around that place with a crew cab and about 24ft of trailer and boat to park. Especially when everyone is double parked in the street and everywhere else.

GrapeApe
05-27-2004, 09:24 AM
If you get up right when the Store opens Friday, you should have a good shot at getting a weekend Slip...
*** Grape Ape ***

Lightning
05-27-2004, 09:30 AM
If you get up right when the Store opens Friday, you should have a good shot at getting a weekend Slip...
*** Grape Ape ***
I will be checking into that for sure.

Brady Bunch
05-27-2004, 09:31 AM
Rubths did you get my reply Look for me I think I'm solo this weekend
Oh shit, Pete's got room in his boat for extra Bitches and Beer:eek: :D

Screaming Pete
05-27-2004, 09:34 AM
Kocktail's and Lace, new boat name.....who's getting Faced LOL

GrapeApe
05-27-2004, 09:38 AM
I think I am going to Take off from work at Lunch... Not like I am gettin Shit Done anyways... All I can think about is Bitches, Boats, and Beers.. Wait shit.. I am bringing my G/F this trip.. Well Boats & Beers will do..:D Will just be lookin this weekend... and maybe a little Flirtin..:smilespi:
*** Grape Ape ***

Brady Bunch
05-27-2004, 09:39 AM
Rub, I hope those girls have nice eyes and not fat thighs! Pete only allows grade A beef in his boat!

Screaming Pete
05-27-2004, 09:54 AM
I think I am going to Take off from work at Lunch... Not like I am gettin Shit Done anyways... All I can think about is Bitches, Boats, and Beers.. Wait shit.. I am bringing my G/F this trip.. Well Boats & Beers will do..:D Will just be lookin this weekend... and maybe a little Flirtin..:smilespi:
*** Grape Ape ***
nothing wrong with bringing a garenetee!!! Is she a player or more consertive.

GrapeApe
05-27-2004, 10:02 AM
nothing wrong with bringing a garenetee!!! Is she a player or more consertive.
Umm, She is like any other Chick.. Two Drinks away from a Threesome..:D She is A very Cool Chick... SHe has been out there with me many times..
*** Grape Ape ***

Screaming Pete
05-27-2004, 10:04 AM
Funny !!!, This is stuipd. You go to river NOW I'll see you guys in 24

Brady Bunch
05-27-2004, 10:17 AM
We can't go yet, I still have some work to do!:frown:

Lightning
05-27-2004, 02:27 PM
I am out of here, back on Tuesday with pics....

Froggystyle
05-28-2004, 11:28 AM
Not gonna make it now. Sorry guys.. too much going on this weekend.
Catch you next time though...

Mandelon
05-29-2004, 08:12 AM
I am out of here, back on Tuesday with pics....
Make em good!!!!!!! :D

Kwicherbichen
05-31-2004, 08:37 PM
Just wanted to say I had a great time. Stayed with Lightning and his lady and they are the best hosts. Thanks Ari!
Nice seeing those that I haven't seen it a year or two:
Rub
SDMikey
Pete
John West
Nice to meet a couple folks I hadn't net before:
Grape Ape(s)
Smoolie
et al...
Had a really good time. The main sandbar was by far the most crowded I have ever seen it and I'm glad we moved on up to Picacho.
I'll post some pics when I find time later ;)

Screaming Pete
06-01-2004, 06:44 AM
Man does anyone have an extra liver???:eek:

TOBTEK
06-01-2004, 07:21 AM
hope everyone had a GREAT TIME....hope to see some of ya out there soon:rolleyes:
Now having said that.....where are the pic's! :D

Lightning
06-01-2004, 11:35 AM
What a great weekend, we had a fun time. It was definately the most crowded I have seen it, ever....coming home on Sunday from Picacho it was about 4-5 boats wide, each group about 30 yards behind the next group, all heading south from the main sandbar, choppy as hell, moving about 15mph.
It was good to see everyone out there;
Grape Ape
Brady Bunch
SDMickey
Schmoolie
Rub
and others.
Here are some photos.....
Grape Ape and crew....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1340DSC01775.JPG
Most of my crew for the weekend....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1340DSC01782.JPG
Partner in crime....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1340DSC01783.JPG

GrapeApe
06-01-2004, 06:14 PM
Wow. what a trip this past weekend... We survived... Came home and went to the ER for 8 Hours.. Teresa (my Girlfriend Broke her Hand....) We will be back out in two weeks..
*** Grape Ape ***

Rubths
06-01-2004, 07:56 PM
This had to be the best trip to date! Everything just came together perfect. Had a little B-day bash on the main sandbar for my wifes 30th sunday with a BBQ party on the Scottys red pontoon then down to clear lake for the after party:D Was very nice to see everyone. I just got home and Man am I TIRED, cant believe its only 3 days till OP6. Hope to see everyone out there.

Lightning
06-02-2004, 07:21 PM
So does anyone else have photos from this weekend at Martinez? I was hoping to see some photos of the wet t-shirt contest from Saturday.

badtaste
06-03-2004, 05:49 AM
missed out on the festivities. we stayed on the beach at HS. figured it was safer for my 5 year old. got to meet cheezpanel. nice to meet you bill... i'll try and have a few coldies with you guys next time. any photos of what i missed will be greatly appreciated.

cheezpanel
06-03-2004, 06:18 AM
missed out on the festivities. we stayed on the beach at HS. figured it was safer for my 5 year old. got to meet cheezpanel. nice to meet you bill... i'll try and have a few coldies with you guys next time. any photos of what i missed will be greatly appreciated.
Nice meeting you too. Can't wait to see your boat...sounds like it's going to be bitchin. I'll be out on Saturday washing the trailer and waxing the boat and just cleaning up. Might take the boat out for a run, but I'm not sure yet. When's your next trip?

Screaming Pete
06-03-2004, 08:30 AM
So does anyone else have photos from this weekend at Martinez? I was hoping to see some photos of the wet t-shirt contest from Saturday.
What happened that day should just stay at the river!!!:D

GrapeApe
06-03-2004, 08:37 AM
What happened that day should just stay at the river!!!:D
I couldn't have said that any better Pete....
*** Grape Ape ***

Brady Bunch
06-03-2004, 09:12 AM
Re: The Wet T-Shirt Contest
At one time there were atleast 30 girls topless or very near topless on Scotty's BIG RED PARTY PONTOON during the wet t-shirt contest! All the girls that participated were for the most part HOT! The crowd believe it or not was pretty tame. The guys keep there hands to themselves except for a couple of guys who were given permission by several girls to give them a proper spanking or two.
Thank you to the Village Idiots for sponsoring the event, and thank you Scotty for the use of your boat.
Sorry, I was in charge of talent and not photos for this years party!
WHO HAS THE PHOTOS........:D

Hustler
06-03-2004, 09:22 AM
Ari, who's boat is this next to yours?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1340DSC01782.JPG
I really like those speakers and would like some info on them

Rubths
06-03-2004, 09:24 AM
My wife took a shiat load of tity pics.

Rubths
06-03-2004, 09:25 AM
That is Shmoooolies boat

Brady Bunch
06-03-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Rubths
I hope there not of the two of you again in the back of the Excursion. :D lol

Hustler
06-03-2004, 09:30 AM
Rubths, are you bringing your boat to OP6 this weekend?

Rubths
06-03-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Hustler
Rubths, are you bringing your boat to OP6 this weekend?
Yes the miller is going this trip, could be my last trip with this boat:frown: I dont really want to sell it but the wife said NO to having two boats:mad:

TOBTEK
06-03-2004, 11:44 AM
SOOOOOOOOO WHERE ARE THEY?:D POST THEM BABIES!

TOBTEK
06-03-2004, 11:53 AM
we are gona be out there the weekend of the 12TH:D :D :D finally! who else is going? I have a sweet dealio for the designated driver back from the sandbar......a pregnant wife! NO drinks for her....MORE FOR ME:D

GrapeApe
06-03-2004, 12:27 PM
we are gona be out there the weekend of the 12TH:D :D :D finally! who else is going? I have a sweet dealio for the designated driver back from the sandbar......a pregnant wife! NO drinks for her....MORE FOR ME:D
I am going out, so is SDMikey... I think I am going solo, so my Boat might not hit the water..
*** Grape Ape ***

Hustler
06-03-2004, 01:12 PM
Yes the miller is going this trip, could be my last trip with this boat:frown: I dont really want to sell it but the wife said NO to having two boats:mad:
I'll look for you since you owe me a cold one for the negative rating on GD.com:D

Rubths
06-03-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Hustler
I'll look for you since you owe me a cold one for the negative rating on GD.com:D
Oh man a guy never forgets about a cold one:D Im not sure when we will be hitting the water, I wanted to look at some boats Saterday morning. Im trying to find a Party Effect.

Hustler
06-03-2004, 02:10 PM
No worries I'll be at the OP6 party ALL day:D

Lightning
06-03-2004, 07:55 PM
Hustler,
That boat is Schmoolie. They were a couple of 6x9 boxed, mounted on a pole, with some standoff upholstery. The pole seemed to fit between the seat and the side. There were plug in wires to the stereo (RCA I think). Pretty sweet setup.

Lightning
06-03-2004, 07:56 PM
I am heading out for sure, the annual guys trip (yeah I know, sausage fest, blah, blah, blah......). Anyhow, I will be out there on the weekend of the 12th fo' sho'

Shmoolie
06-03-2004, 09:34 PM
What a great weekend it was...
Met some new peeps:
Lightning
Grape Ape
Kwitcherbitchen
It was cool meeting you guys. Hope to see you out there again.
Hustler,
Basically I had the 4 6x9's under the back seat and I got the idea of splitting them, boxing them and making them removable so I could set them up on the poles at the sandbar. They slide back under the back seat when we're ready to get back on the river. They look (and sound) typical when under the seat except that you can see the split in the middle. They sound great up on the poles, lots of people came over to check them out. Right now they mount on some tubing (ok, it's conduit) that I pop in when I'm setting them up, but the next version I'm working on now they will mount on a couple of linear acuators that I'll be able to raise when I want to set them up.
There are also 4 6.5's and two 12 subs in the boat.
Here's a couple of short (15 sec) mpgs from last weekend that show the speakers (and my crew). If you want more info or pics let me know.
http://members.cox.net/shmoolie/ultragirls1.mpg
http://members.cox.net/shmoolie/ultragirls2.mpg

Brady Bunch
06-04-2004, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shmoolie
[B]What a great weekend it was...
Here's a couple of short (15 sec) mpgs from last weekend that show the speakers (and my crew). If you want more info or pics let me know.
Yes, I think we need more info on and pictures of the girls... lol
Hey, your boat looked and sounded nice! That would be cool if you put the speakers on a telescopic pole that could be switched on and off to go up and down!

Froggystyle
06-04-2004, 03:07 PM
Super cool idea Shmoolie.
I have a couple ideas for you on the stands. Drop me a line if you want. I think you have the number.

Shmoolie
06-04-2004, 03:45 PM
Hey Brady Bunch...did I meet ya out there? Can't exactly figure out who you are. Thanks for the compliment on the boat.
more info and pics of the girls...hmmm...there was a pic of one of them sitting in my boat that made it into ***boat for the op6-5 write up last year.
Froggy, was hoping to see ya out there last weekend, Ari let us know that you couldn't quite make it, ya missed a good time. About the speakers, if you like 'em I know I'm on the right track. I just bought a couple of actuators off ebay for the stands, I'm definitely interested to hear whatever ideas you have, I've got your number somewhere.
:cool:

Rubths
06-04-2004, 03:52 PM
Smoolie Brady Bunch is Grape Apes twin Brother.

SD MIKEY
06-06-2004, 10:22 PM
Here are a few.

SD MIKEY
06-06-2004, 10:24 PM
another

SD MIKEY
06-06-2004, 10:29 PM
:) Scotty has his eyes closed.

SD MIKEY
06-06-2004, 10:31 PM
:)

Kwicherbichen
06-07-2004, 12:50 AM
Nice pics Rub! Sort of makes me wish we stayed for that part :D

Brady Bunch
06-07-2004, 08:00 AM
That girl in the 1st picture with the florescent yellow bottoms put on a pretty nice show on the lower deck with another girl, i got it on video!.
NICE........................

Lightning
06-07-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Kwicherbichen
Nice pics Rub! Sort of makes me wish we stayed for that part :D
I'm sure Jacob would have been stoked to see all that.;)

SLO POKE
06-08-2004, 08:18 AM
Is any one going 6/11?

Rubths
06-08-2004, 08:23 AM
Our whole crew should be there this weekend or at least 14-16 of us. You know where to find us right?

SLO POKE
06-08-2004, 08:30 AM
yes if I am wright some friends are staying nere you! I have a green cart now & a new shine motor for my boat!

Lightning
06-08-2004, 10:33 AM
We will be there this weekend, leaving on Thursday night.

SLO POKE
06-08-2004, 11:00 AM
BIll is going too (BBC502) with his Ultra!:D

GrapeApe
06-08-2004, 11:20 AM
I am rollin out Solo.. So I most likely will leave the Boat Covered and Ride with SD Mikey...
Check out my New Life Jacket..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/666Cuffed_Stuffed-med.JPG
*** Grape Ape ***

cheezpanel
06-08-2004, 11:24 AM
I am rollin out Solo.. So I most likely will leave the Boat Covered and Ride with SD Mikey...
*** Grape Ape ***
What happened?:eek!:

GrapeApe
06-08-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by cheezpanel
What happened?:eek!:
There was Drama at the Sandbar - So here is the Story.. We where all hanging out at the Sandbar in front of my Boat and a Drunk guy gets off his Boat and kicks, or Steps on my Anchor, that has a buoy on it Marking where it is at. He cut his foot pretty Bad, so I got a 1st Aid Kit and help bandage up his foot, and he gets back in his Boat. He is wasted by the way.. about 15-20 Mins later, i see his friend pick my anchor up out of the water, and come at us with it like he was going to throw it at us.. So I took a few steps at him, put my palm on the side of his head and shoved him in the water. at this point, one of the G/F's comes at me, so I put my Hands at my side and she punches me in the cheek. I yelled , and said that this Bitch hit me. I then turned to get my Boat and re-anchor it so It didnt hit any other Boats.. then the Drunk guy with the cut foot jumps off his boat and was going to sucker punch me, but my buddy tackled him. There where a lot of people, and punches flying, and the Drunk guy got punched in the Nose, and was bleeding all over the place. At this point I was pissed and was yelling at them to all get in there Boat and leave the Sand Bar.. They did, and the 2 girls came back with the Sheriffs in the Sheriff Boat. They told the Sheriff that I punched all of them, even her. They Handcuffed me on the Sandbar and took me in for questioning. After they got my statement, and they where all drunk and under the age of 21, they let me go... ... Drama.. Drama...
*** Grape Ape ***

Brady Bunch
06-08-2004, 11:39 AM
*** Grape Ape ***
LMFAO.......:D

cheezpanel
06-08-2004, 11:40 AM
Glad everything worked out Jeff....that's a frickin shame. I hate that kind of crap. I go out there to have a good time, a few beers, see friends, etc...I hate when people get shitfaced and cause trouble. We'll be out in 2 weeks...:D

GrapeApe
06-08-2004, 11:49 AM
Yeah, I am glad that it worked out as well.. Although they told me that the D.A. could still pursue charges against me... It's a bunch of BS... I guess I will just have to see what happens..
*** Grape Ape ***

Lightning
06-08-2004, 12:18 PM
I was waiting to see the photo of the new life vest. What a bunch of BS.

Shmoolie
06-08-2004, 01:09 PM
Hey Grape,
It's good to hear they didn't keep ya locked up. That was total BS, maybe the sheriff's finally figured out they should have arrested that other boatload of idiots.
I saw quite a bit of the scuffle, including when that chick put the mouse under your eye, and all the maneuvering those dudes were doing to try and get a sucker punch in. I think if anybody wants to pursue this thing there are plenty of people who saw it and know what really happened.
The pic is f'n great though :D

GrapeApe
06-08-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Shmoolie
Hey Grape,
It's good to hear they didn't keep ya locked up. That was total BS, maybe the sheriff's finally figured out they should have arrested that other boatload of idiots.
I saw quite a bit of the scuffle, including when that chick put the mouse under your eye, and all the maneuvering those dudes were doing to try and get a sucker punch in. I think if anybody wants to pursue this thing there are plenty of people who saw it and know what really happened.
The pic is f'n great though :D
I am going to drop by the Substation on Saturday to talk with the Deputy.. He was pretty sure the DA wouldnt touch it.. But I will rest easy when I know for sure.. I know that I am not to blame, or will be found guilty of anything.. Its just a hassle to get a Lawyer and all that BS.. I will let you know what happens.. All in all, it was a GREAT Weekend..:D
*** Grape Ape ***

Rubths
06-08-2004, 02:06 PM
Thats his story and hes sticking to it:D

Brady Bunch
06-08-2004, 03:43 PM
Thats his story and hes sticking to it:D
You know damn right, you bastard guy you!:D

copper
06-09-2004, 05:46 AM
How would the idiot drunks ever be able to identify you anyway? I hear there is another guy out there who looks just like you.:wink:

Rubths
06-09-2004, 06:50 AM
Hey Copper im still in shock that your wife put THEM on me and then smacked me up side the head with THEM and gave me a cuncussion:confused: Your wife ROCKS:D

SD MIKEY
06-09-2004, 08:06 AM
Copper you gonna be out this weekend? We are coming friday night, may drop the boat in and have a river soda with you guys if your still awake. Is your shoe partner gonna be out? I would like to throw some shoes too.

SD MIKEY
06-09-2004, 08:10 AM
Grapeape that thing looks more like a neckless.

GrapeApe
06-09-2004, 08:19 AM
Grapeape that thing looks more like a neckless.
Yeah.. My New Neckless... I talked to Wayno yesterday.. They are gettin ready for there Dune trip and wont be out tell the middle of July.. I think is what he said..
*** Grape Ape ***

Brady Bunch
06-09-2004, 08:30 AM
I can't imagine that saving your life if you went overboard!

Brady Bunch
06-09-2004, 02:21 PM
Hey Copper im still in shock that your wife put THEM on me and then smacked me up side the head with THEM and gave me a cuncussion:confused: Your wife ROCKS:D
Whoa' guy! Wayno owns guns...... That's a guys wife your foolin' with!

Kwicherbichen
06-09-2004, 11:13 PM
I'm sure Jacob would have been stoked to see all that.;)
He probably would have been enjoyed it. The problem would have been trying to explain to Kim why I was letting our 7 year old watch. "Honey, there just boobs. It's where babies feed and their natural according to Doug Stanhope".
Grape Ape, despite the drama that day.......the picture is totally classic and worthy of framing. ;)

copper
06-10-2004, 04:39 AM
Yeah, All shapes and sizes of bouncing boobies on the boat that day. Not going to be back out till late july because of Idaho dune trip, Larry will be out throwin shoes though. He's also throwing in the tourny on the 4th I think. Had to bring the boat home to take back to Hipp Marine because the motor is missing and running like crap. Took me two days with the Limeaway to get all the grunge off the sides of the boat from leaving it in the water for two months. Now I got to get underneath and get the inside of the sponsons. Selling our house in Ramona and will be moving to the river full time around the middle of August. See you guys out there around late July. You all have fun out there and be safe.

Brady Bunch
06-10-2004, 07:42 AM
Wayno' , you and Karen have a great time in the Dunes and be safe! Don't forget your spare tranny and extra shocks...:D
We will see you when you get home, lucky bastard moving to Martinez full-time!

SLO POKE
06-10-2004, 07:45 AM
Man I am still waiting for parts for my boat it is still spread from my garage to my back yard so I am going to go next week end instead?:mad: :o :frown: :yuk: It sound like a lot of people are going!:frown: :(

GrapeApe
06-10-2004, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by copper
Selling our house in Ramona and will be moving to the river full time around the middle of August. See you guys out there around late July. You all have fun out there and be safe.
Wayne'o - Good luck with the Sale of the Ramona Pad... I think Larry will think about Retiring a little Sooner once he sees all the Fun that you guys will have traveling...:D What other Plans do you have on the Remodel of the Martinez casa? We will see you the end of July...:cool:
*** Grape Ape ***

GrapeApe
06-10-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Kwicherbichen
Grape Ape, despite the drama that day.......the picture is totally classic and worthy of framing. ;)
Thanks Brian, I think I will frame the Pic for the "Wall of Shame"... When are you going to make it out to Martinez with your Boat..?
*** Grape Ape ***

copper
06-10-2004, 12:50 PM
Well, the perspective buyer came to us wanting to buy our house so I think we are in a good baraining position. Larry has already decided that he is going to retire next March.

Brady Bunch
06-10-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by copper
Larry has already decided that he is going to retire next March.
When I see it I will believe it!

Brady Bunch
06-10-2004, 02:58 PM
:D

Kwicherbichen
06-11-2004, 03:33 PM
Thanks Brian, I think I will frame the Pic for the "Wall of Shame"... When are you going to make it out to Martinez with your Boat..?
*** Grape Ape ***
Not 100% sure in the short term? In the long term we are renting a house on the North Shore around Aug 15-20th

NastyNebs
06-14-2004, 07:28 PM
I was out there, it was total blast, heading out there on July 4th as well

Petrofied
06-16-2004, 05:32 AM
Back to to the top. :D

Brady Bunch
06-16-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Petrofied
Back to to the top. :D
Petrofied, Nice to hear from you! Heard there was a little accident on the water Memorial Weekend! I hope everything is alright!
-Greg