PDA

View Full Version : Feaking Greenpeace

HCS
05-19-2004, 02:54 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040511/capt.auk10105110313.new_zealand_mcdonalds_auk101.j pg
A Greenpeace protester dressed like Ronald Mc Donald is removed
and arrested by police officers after attaching himself to the gates
of the distibution center of fast food giant Mc Donald's in Wiri,
Auckland, New Zealand, Tuesday May 11 2004. Greenpeace is
protesting over the enviromental groups claim that Mc Donalds
uses chickens that have been fed food including genatically
engineered pruducts.
http://picture.funnyjunk.com/pics/mcown3d.jpg
These people have to much time on their hands. They need to
get a life.

Scream
05-19-2004, 03:10 PM
Dumbasses. Greenpeace and all the other "Enviro" weirdos need to find and hole and crawl in. GMO's or Genetically Modified Organisms are everywhere. The Gov't doesn't require any labeling of GMO foodstuffs at any level, so processors are unable to make reasonable choices to not use them.
Almost all Corn, Soy, and Wheat are Genetically modified in some way. I don't see any 3 eyed kids walking around lately.

Dr. Eagle
05-19-2004, 03:38 PM
They had an Agricultural Expo in Sacramento last year and throngs of leftover "hippies" and enviro wackos were all over the place. The expo dealt with at least in part Genetically engineered foods. They tried to disrupt Downtown Sacramento and the police herded them masterfully from one point at the capitol back to the same one.
They were pissed and threw fits once they realized what the cops had done, because they wanted to disrupt the entire downtown at rush hour to get the news media all over them. They were calling the cops Pigs, trying to block what little traffic they could, and many got arrested, but they didn't manage to foul up the downtown too much.
Pretty damn funny!

eliminatedsprinter
05-19-2004, 03:46 PM
God. I'm so old, I actually remember back when Greenpeace actually saved some whales that needed saving....:)