PDA

View Full Version : Just so you know...

Kindsvater Flat
05-19-2004, 10:22 PM
you guys are ok in my book, regardless of the type of propulsion.
"Jet Boat"

Roman 1
05-19-2004, 10:35 PM
I'm with K-flat, I just thought I'd stand up for them trailerqueen v-drives!!:eek: :D :D LOL

shaun
05-19-2004, 10:54 PM
I agree with you mike but this being from a jetboat guy, a boat is a boat regardless of what you have. Everybody has there own style/preference that they like. This v-drive vs jetboat stuff seams to have gone from a joke to a child'ish fight.
Mike knows but i think i'm the only jetboat guy that joing the vdrivevideo chat and hangs out. Great place to talk!

Jet Hydro
05-20-2004, 12:08 AM
Look Down....lol...
Really I don't give two shits about what moves your boat as long as I don't have to tow it in....lol..
Hell I even have an O/B....don't tell anyone ;)

manuel
05-20-2004, 04:49 AM
I have had great times on a friends sailboat,
on a pontoon w/ 40hp OB
in a 13' wooden rowboat,
at a party on a 40' yacht,
I go to all the offshore races I can make it to, and the dragboat races, and I miss the jetsprints on Sunday mornings, and I watch the America's Cup races every time it comes around, I enjoy wandering around a West Marine store even though they don't carry anything I need very often, I like the water! and I don't care what you use to enjoy it, I've had all sorts of boats and I'm fickle, whatever best suits my needs is the best, at that moment, subject to change weekly, right now my jet is best for ME, but I'm looking for a larger offshore boat and if I find it the jet will be for sale, I can't believe the hate put out against "other" types of boats, big waste of time. Summer is here! get on the water and have fun! run what ya brung!

cyclone
05-20-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Shaun
I agree with you mike but this being from a jetboat guy, a boat is a boat regardless of what you have. Everybody has there own style/preference that they like. This v-drive vs jetboat stuff seams to have gone from a joke to a child'ish fight.
Mike knows but i think i'm the only jetboat guy that joing the vdrivevideo chat and hangs out. Great place to talk!
what vdrive chat? maybe you're the only one there because the rest of us dont know about it. :)

Kindsvater Flat
05-20-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by cyclone
what vdrive chat? maybe you're the only one there because the rest of us dont know about it. :) Chat (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40926)
This v-drive vs jetboat stuff seams to have gone from a joke to a child'ish fight
Shaun it will always be here on the boards. Its way different here on the boards. Yes there are a few a-holes but not very often. 99% of the time either side will lend a hand to keep there stuff going on the water.

BK
05-20-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
"Jet Boat"
Ditto. Ive been to CFW for both fathers day and new years and we had a few v-drives show up for tower park last year. Once everyones in the water or the campground doin what we all ejoy doin in whatever we enjoy doin it in, its all good and everyone just has a good time together.

LVjetboy
05-20-2004, 11:03 AM
Cats sleeping with dogs? No v-drive vs jets? No Ford vs Chevy? Just not right. Besides, does anyone take this bs seriously? You v guys blow!
:D
jer

05-20-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by LVjetboy
Cats sleeping with dogs? No v-drive vs jets? No Ford vs Chevy? Just not right. Besides, does anyone take this bs seriously? You v guys blow!
jer Is that on another one of your charts or graphs?:D

Her454
05-20-2004, 11:27 AM
"Jet Boat"
Mellowing in your old age? :)

78Eliminator
05-20-2004, 11:27 AM
Yup, I like boats, any kind of boats dammit!

roostwear
05-20-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by LVjetboy
jer
What the hell Jer? You starting out early for the "Here Comes Trouble" award? :D We'll put you, bgman, and Mark in a steel cage at FCII and "Let's get ready to ruuuuummmmmble!" Winner gets a billet hitch cover. :eek:

wrightnow
05-20-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by roostwear
What the hell Jer? You starting out early for the "Here Comes Trouble" award? :D We'll put you, bgman, and Mark in a steel cage at FCII and "Let's get ready to ruuuuummmmmble!" Winner gets a billet hitch cover. :eek:
Well Hell if I knowen there was an award up for grabs, I'll stop holding back. My wife says that being an $ss hole come second nature for me.....:wink:
Mark

Kindsvater Flat
05-20-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Her454
Mellowing in your old age? :)
Notice there is no mention of practical jokes.:D

Cas
05-20-2004, 01:25 PM
definitely all good here too and that's exactly why I created the Laid Back Boaters. I heard from too many people about this or that club being snobs if you didn't have the type of boats they had. To me, if we're all having a good time on the water, so what if you have a 100 mph boat or a dinghy.........that is not intended to describe someone's significant other :D
To be real honest, I love dinghy's, they were about the only boat I could beat :eek:

MAXIMUS
05-20-2004, 02:36 PM
"Jet Boat"
PUSSY!!!:p :)

wrightnow
05-20-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
You are what you eat !!!

shaun
05-20-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by cyclone
what vdrive chat? maybe you're the only one there because the rest of us dont know about it. :)
mike, chatting usually goes on from 8pm to 12 or so m-f. You just kinda got to sit in there till people start to show up.

AdrenelineOD
05-20-2004, 04:18 PM
Speed boats are the best, all kinds. I have a jet , I will keep it amd buy a v drive next will keep that and get a faster jet, and a faster v drive, then a faster jet, then a faster v drive then a fishing boat, the a biger fishing boat ,ect.untill I have 4,000 boats:D

roostwear
05-20-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by AdrenelineOD
Speed boats are the best, all kinds. I have a jet , I will keep it amd buy a v drive next will keep that and get a faster jet, and a faster v drive, then a faster jet, then a faster v drive then a fishing boat, the a biger fishing boat ,ect.untill I have 4,000 boats:D
Junky!

Kindsvater Flat
05-20-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
mmmmm goood!!:D

Kindsvater Flat
05-20-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by BK
Ditto. Ive been to CFW for both fathers day and new years and we had a few v-drives show up for tower park last year. Once everyones in the water or the campground doin what we all ejoy doin in whatever we enjoy doin it in, its all good and everyone just has a good time together.
And thanks again for stopping and towing my "v-drive" in.:D