PDA

View Full Version : Go Wolves

Dr. Eagle
05-20-2004, 06:10 AM
Someone, anyone other than the F'in Lakers PLEASE!!!!!

dmontzsta
05-20-2004, 06:52 AM
nahhh,
I dont think the wolves are nearly as good as San Antonio and they dont have an answer for Kobe or Shaq.
Lakers in 5.

HCS
05-20-2004, 06:53 AM
Don't care anymore, I'm going boating.;)

JetBoatRich
05-20-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Don't care anymore, I'm going boating.;)
after last night you guys have all kinds of free time:D

mbrown2
05-20-2004, 07:01 AM
Drink another glass of Hator-Aid with that Whaaaaamlet this morning Eagle...:D :cool: :D

Sandbar Mike
05-20-2004, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Someone, anyone other than the F'in Lakers PLEASE!!!!!
Hey Dr. what happened to your sacto chokers:D Go Lakers
I will admit I felt for Webber last night and his almost 3:(
purly friendly:D ;)
Lakers in 5 games this round

HCS
05-20-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
after last night you guys have all kinds of free time:D
The SF Giants are sucking eggs too. It's definitely time to kick
off the boating season.:)

JetBoatRich
05-20-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
The SF Giants are sucking eggs too. It's definitely time to kick
off the boating season.:)
Dodgers will be in town soon:D so be that night is busy:rolleyes:

Havasu_Dreamin
05-20-2004, 07:15 AM
How about them Queens! :p

mud duck
05-20-2004, 08:15 AM
Go Wolves!!!
Bring it on. Lets see what the next round will be like!

Low B
05-20-2004, 09:05 AM
Too bad, And I had heard that the Queens had been working out REALLY hard at CURVES to get ready for the Lakers.
D-Fish for Prez

Rvr2Bch
05-20-2004, 10:12 AM
I guess Sports Illustrated was right
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1210sac_Si.bmp
Or maybe not...:D
-Rvr2Bch

mbrown2
05-20-2004, 10:22 AM
That's from 2001; no Bibby........but still the same story...all Glitz, but playing Golf by the end of May when things start to matter...:cool: :D

Ducatista
05-20-2004, 01:31 PM
Well I am happy that Sac lost, but not because I want to rub salt in their fans wounds. I personally felt that they had a better chance of beating the Lakers, and I'm glad they are out of the way. I think the series with Minn will be alot tougher that one might think, 6 or 7 games with Minn having home court advantage.
Congrats to Sac and their fans for a fine season, you guys were the best team out there up until the last month of the season. Who would have thought it would end this way. But hell, who would have thought we would beat the Spurs 4 straight games, ya just never know. I hope your owners are smart enough to keep that team together, they still have another run left in them for next year IMO.
This Laker fan gearing up for tomorrow night......8 more games to win.
GO LAKERS

dimarcobros
05-20-2004, 01:37 PM
Am I the only one that thinks Divac is a joke? He is my least favorite player and should be kicked in the junk so he has a reason to fall.
I think the Kings would have been tougher to beat and would have like to beat them one more time but I am glad we don't have to face them. They always give us a run for our money.
DMB

Rvr2Bch
05-20-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by dimarcobros
Am I the only one that thinks Divac is a joke? He is my least favorite player and should be kicked in the junk so he has a reason to fall.
I think the Kings would have been tougher to beat and would have like to beat them one more time but I am glad we don't have to face them. They always give us a run for our money.
DMB
I hated Vlade when he was on the Lakers all those years ago. Best move the Lakers ever made was trading Vlade for Kobe when they knew that they were going to sign Shaq. I have to say that I am dissapointed that we won't be facing the Kings. Best West Coast rivalry around! On another note, just thought i'd show you guys the shirt I just bought at the Team LA Lakers store. A collectors item for sure!!!
http://lib1.store.vip.sc5.yahoo.com/lib/lakersstore/lak-fisher-luckyshot.jpg
-Rvr2Bch

twistedpair
05-21-2004, 06:36 AM
I would like to see Payton get a ring. He definitely deserves it for having to put up with my SuckAzz Sonics for so long. Yeah, he's mouthy, but he brings it every night.
So 'Go Lakers'!!!

FRENCHIE
05-21-2004, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by twistedpair
I would like to see Payton get a ring. He definitely deserves it for having to put up with my SuckAzz Sonics for so long. Yeah, he's mouthy, but he brings it every night.
So 'Go Lakers'!!!
i disagree with payton bringing it every night although i am an avid Lkers fan and like Payton! but none the less lakers in 6!:D ;)

78Eliminator
05-21-2004, 06:57 AM
Yeah, go Wolves!!! Wait, I thought you were talking about the hockey team in Chicago. You know, hockey, a REAL sport... :D ;)

twistedpair
05-21-2004, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
i disagree with payton bringing it every night although i am an avid Lkers fan and like Payton! but none the less lakers in 6!:D ;)
Yeah well, we all get older. His game ain't what it used to be, Used to be fun to watch "The Glove" frustrate the shit out of people.

FRENCHIE
05-21-2004, 07:03 AM
AH finally someone who is awake and alert on the boards this morning!;)