PDA

View Full Version : OP6 - Will hd&boatrider have any hot chicks on his boat?

RiverToysJas
05-20-2004, 05:28 PM
Just wondering! ;)
RTJas :D

hd&boatrider
05-20-2004, 05:42 PM
I will have a couple of em....nothing like the pimp mobiles coming out though...nothing professional or anything like that

nodigg
05-20-2004, 06:49 PM
Well, I just saw a photo of one Jason.........................
Good thing Tom is generous with his ability to bring out the girls!;) :p

JetBoatRich
05-20-2004, 06:58 PM
Tom who:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Everyone hopes you bring the :eek!: :eek:

RiverToysJas
05-20-2004, 06:59 PM
Rick, you need to spread the love.....in fact you can spread it right on over to jason@rivertoys.com! ;) :D

nodigg
05-20-2004, 07:00 PM
He has a good load again. Chatted with some of them on-line this afternoon. Got one great photo now for my computer too!

nodigg
05-20-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Rick, you need to spread the love.....in fact you can spread it right on over to jason@rivertoys.com! ;) :D
You mean Tom's love?

RiverToysJas
05-20-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by nodigg
You mean Tom's love?
I'm talkin' about the mega-hottie photo of this chick that Tom will be rollin' with, who has now been built up soooo much, that she's going to need to be nearly perfect at this point.....but I want to see her anyway!!! LMAO! ;)

nodigg
05-20-2004, 07:18 PM
Jason, bud, you're just gonna have to take our word for it!:D
You WILL NOT be disappointed!

RiverToysJas
05-20-2004, 07:26 PM
I'll take you words for it, and I for the record I don't get disappointed easily, so don't worry about that! ;)
While we're talkin about Hotties that roll with Tom, whatever happened to Denise, the hottie from OP6 3???

hd&boatrider
05-20-2004, 08:36 PM
I'll take you words for it, and I for the record I don't get disappointed easily, so don't worry about that! ;)
While we're talkin about Hotties that roll with Tom, whatever happened to Denise, the hottie from OP6 3???
You scared her away Jason. Post that pic of her if you still have it. She would fit right in, wouldn't she?
Rick---Be good now....lol

hd&boatrider
05-20-2004, 08:37 PM
I'm talkin' about the mega-hottie photo of this chick that Tom will be rollin' with, who has now been built up soooo much, that she's going to need to be nearly perfect at this point.....but I want to see her anyway!!! LMAO! ;)
I did not build her up too much did I? Damn, the pressure and all....lol

hd&boatrider
05-20-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by nodigg
You mean Tom's love?
She just doesn't know it...