PDA

View Full Version : How damn cool is this!

roostwear
05-20-2004, 05:39 PM
I forgot today was my birthday until Shelley wished me happy birthday as I was headed out the door this morning. Just another day at work, and when you hit a certain age, it's no big deal and you don't really expect anything. I get home and the boys and Shelley ambush me in the office. The boys bought me a model and a Hotwheels of the roadster, and that was cool. Then Shelley says she has something. Kinda thinking it might be the dreaded tie or underwear present, but she hands me a stack of papers. "Pick a date where you can take 2 weekdays off work" she says. WTF? I look at the papers..... it's for a 2 day course at Frank Hawley's drag racing school! Geezus, this beats the hell out of underwear! If I do well on my passes, they'll sign off on my Super Comp license. No sweat! She topped herself on this one. I'll be keeping her.......:D :D :D :D :D

superdave013
05-20-2004, 05:45 PM
happy b day Mike.
Yeah, I think with a new set of rotors your t bucket will run a super comp 8.90 no problem!

Cheap Thrills
05-20-2004, 05:54 PM
that is too cool . Happy Birthday . have fun and be careful.
C.T. :wink:

roostwear
05-20-2004, 05:55 PM
Wheelbase is WAY too short! I still remember the Altereds running at OCIR and swapping ends in the lights. I may be old, but not suicidal!

Ntwotrance
05-20-2004, 06:01 PM
happy b-day

Tom Brown
05-20-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by roostwear
I'll be keeping her.......:D :D :D :D :D
Hey Mike, I don't want to sound like an ingrate but did she at least punctuate the deal with a http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/felatio.gif?
Oh yeah... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D :D :D

wsuwrhr
05-20-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by roostwear
Wheelbase is WAY too short! I still remember the Altereds running at OCIR and swapping ends in the lights. I may be old, but not suicidal!
You're old alright.
Brian
Happy Birthday Old Man.

roostwear
05-20-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Hey Mike, I don't want to sound like an ingrate but did she at least punctuate the deal with a http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/felatio.gif?
Oh yeah... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D :D :D
The boys go to bed at 9. When 9:01 comes..... :D