PDA

View Full Version : Laughlin this weekend?

Danhercules
05-20-2004, 09:39 PM
Is any one goin? I am !!!

disco_charger
05-20-2004, 09:45 PM
I'll be at Needles. With gas prices being what they are, I may be sitting under my EZ up watching my boat float, tied to the anchor...

roostwear
05-20-2004, 09:54 PM
Not this weekend. Lawn's looking kinda furry, I have to pull the body off the roadster. We'll be headed back out to the house probably on the 12th. Let me know f you want to pick up the other sticker.

78Southwind
05-21-2004, 10:12 PM
I will be at Elsinore.........Laughlin next two weekends

victorfb
05-22-2004, 10:34 AM
WTF Dan? at the beginning of the week you tell me your going to laughlin but cant invite us because the wife wanted an "alone" weekend. now your posting it on here? hummmmm? i think im pickin up what your layin down man.:p

Danhercules
05-23-2004, 10:26 PM
i posted it here so you would know where we were. If i would have ran into you, we could hang out, but the wife wanted no invites.

Nucking futs
05-24-2004, 07:47 AM
WTF didnt you invite me on friday when you came to get the scoop holddown?,or was that because you knew i would so no?Wow this pot stirring shit is great!!!!!!!!:cool:

Hallett19
05-24-2004, 05:24 PM
Pickle the load and I went to the Avi this weekend, I brought the Hallett out for a jaunt and other than the fact the batteries not charging real well, everything was smooth sailing.....errrr, powerboating at its finest. Other than the fact the security at the Avi is much like the gestapo. Good times, cant wait for next weekend, staying at the Flamingo !!

Danhercules
05-24-2004, 07:24 PM
We launched out of Avi. Place is a Lice zoo.

TRG
05-24-2004, 09:01 PM
so did vic end up staying with you dan?????
as the world turns!!!
inquiring minds wanna know:confused: :confused:

victorfb
05-24-2004, 10:13 PM
nope. sorry to say, i didnt make it out this past weekend. stayed home and worked on the boat. money is gettin tight so im makin stuff now. made a couple billet mounts for the coil, MSD box, and alternater. toni and i also started making the seat covers. started with the motor cover (if you can call it that. doesnt cover much more than the belt, and pulley :p ) and it came out awsome. i had to do a little adjusting (cut and re-weld) to one of the aluminium seat frames i made since i didnt have the boat at the time. it didnt fit quite right. too close to the tank. but all is well now. the river would have been a blast, but im glad im now taking my time and doing the boat up nice to help accent the awsome job Toddnjuzz did on the hull. should be getting wet soon. :D

NoAction
05-25-2004, 12:30 PM
Damn I wish I lived closer to Laighlin or Needles. Must be nice to be able to hook up the boat and head to the river, its a big mission for me. Just venting sorry