PDA

View Full Version : new jet boat question

JET-O-VATOR
05-21-2004, 10:26 AM
Ok now im not to familier with the jet stuff this electronic trim control jet-o-vator that bowtierick has will that make a rooster and will I see performance gains? Im just a little confused on it all

ChetCapoli
05-21-2004, 01:42 PM
Any kind of trim for your boat is going to help you and throw a rooster. Just keep in mind your limited as far as droops and such.
If your concerned in the future with add ons..skip the jetovator and go with the newer style diverters unless the one your looking at is cheap cheap cheap. You can sell it later. Some people get carried away with the prices on those old jetovaters
now back to looking for drama.... :D
CHET

327,jet
05-21-2004, 02:22 PM
The jetovator is a good unit but you can't buy it anymore. If it was me I would go with a Place Diverter. They have different nozzle insert's you can get for them . You will definately will see a performance gain. It will keep the bow down and you will be able to plane at lower speed's. With the price of fuel it, will probally give you a more fuel economy too.JET ON !!!:D :D :D

JET-O-VATOR
05-21-2004, 02:34 PM
Im gunna buy it for now so I have it for summer and I'm low on cash right now twords the end of summer or of-season I will look for a place diverter.:D

Cas
05-21-2004, 09:08 PM
What Chet said about any kind of trim being able to throw a rooster isn't true. You could get cavitation plates or a ride plate to help trim your boat but they won't throw a roost. I 'm pretty sure he was referring to the diverter type trims.