PDA

View Full Version : 19' Performance

gunslinger
05-21-2004, 09:04 PM
Took the girlfriend to the lake today. Weather sucked, but made the best of it. 95.8 mph on the gps. Thought I was gonna fall to sleep. The old CP rides like a caddy. Apparently, this is considered a fast lake "jet" boat by some. That Scotten dude makes a nice hull. Rock solid ride and it turns. All on pump gas. Lots of room in this mofo too. Took a little rest in the rear bench seat, kicked back on the deck and drank a beer. Just gotta go alot faster. Guess i've got the sickness. If jets suit your needs, I think the gullwing is an excellent choice of hulls. Rides on top of the shit real well, and will perform with low power.

Petrofied
05-21-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by gunslinger
Took the girlfriend to the lake today. Weather sucked, but made the best of it. 95.8 mph on the gps. Thought I was gonna fall to sleep. The old CP rides like a caddy. Apparently, this is considered a fast lake "jet" boat by some. That Scotten dude makes a nice hull. Rock solid ride and it turns. All on pump gas. Lots of room in this mofo too. Took a little rest in the rear bench seat, kicked back on the deck and drank a beer. Just gotta go alot faster. Guess i've got the sickness. If jets suit your needs, I think the gullwing is an excellent choice of hulls. Rides on top of the shit real well, and will perform with low power. Well Said SPANKY, Those CP Gull wings drive like their on rails. I have a friend with an open-bow version Gull wing. I think he has the ultimate lower river boat. Ski, tube, river race, haul people or moonlight cruise this boats got it all. Just stay off Havasu when the wind blows.
MR.P. :)

Speedin' Ian
05-21-2004, 10:07 PM
I was wondering what the specs were on that thing. Sounds pretty cool! Are you going to drag it up to BR are for Freeboard Challenged 2? I'll have to stop buy some time and check it out

Big Proppa
05-22-2004, 02:22 PM
pictures pictures pictures