PDA

View Full Version : Pool/Backyard Landscaping Question

JustMVG
05-23-2004, 02:33 AM
We are getting a pool put in and are looking for a landscaper, any recommendations? Thanks MikeVG

NorCal Gameshow
05-23-2004, 06:44 AM
mike, when you go for bids on the landscaping make sure they include proper soil amendment and drainage. anybody can throw sod down and dig holes...

jbtrailerjim
05-23-2004, 08:18 AM
Check with Grass Pay$ here on the boards. He's does landscaping for a living and he's local. He live's in Fontana.

Krazy K
05-23-2004, 10:27 AM
My brother in law does landscaping. Has been for close to 20 years. He's in Orange so I don't know if he goes out that far. Give him a buzz...Fix N Build Construction 714-771-8407
Tell him Keith from Portland sent ya...

ROZ
05-23-2004, 11:47 AM
Do yourself a favor and don't plant trees or large bushes that loose their leaves.. High winds will blow a ton of leaves into your pool... Lots a conrete and Palm trees :D

JustMVG
05-23-2004, 09:39 PM
Roz, thats exactly what we're going to do, just a matter of what we can design around the pool area, and thanks everyone for the #'s and suggestions
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/85Pool_Blueprint_11-med.jpg

JustMVG
05-23-2004, 09:47 PM
OK Now how do i put pics into my posts now that i have XP, when i right click it won't give me the properties space so i can copy paste and post. WTF

Ziggy
05-23-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by MandMVG
OK Now how do i put pics into my posts now that i have XP, when i right click it won't give me the properties space so i can copy paste and post. WTF
I just went thru that too when I changed to SBC DSL..but I found when I used the IE browser it had the properties whereas the browser that SBC uses(although it looks like IE) didn't give me the properties....Might just be the way mine worked but check it anyway...see what browsers you're on.

JustMVG
05-23-2004, 10:18 PM
Hey Ziggy!! I have sbc yahoo DSL and am not really liking it so far, have you had many problems w yours , especially trying to get to other providers like Compuserve, AOL....
Thanks For the tip too.
Mike VG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/85Pool_Blueprint_11-med.jpg

Ziggy
05-23-2004, 10:26 PM
Hi Mike,
So far I'm liking it pretty good, Its faster than the dial up I was on but there are lag times now and then.
I have had to link back to my old IP Earthlink for my email and that has been fine, otherwise I haven't had the need to link to others.
The wife keeps telling me she likes her DSL(Dick So Large:D) haha, j/k but she has said that though :D
Try just using the IE browser that was on the original computer pack, that solved my Pic prop prob:D

JustMVG
05-23-2004, 10:30 PM
My wife loves her DSL too, amazed at how fast it goes, shes done in no time:D , wham bam i'm, i mean she's done er umm well you know, well maybe not... oh SHUT UP Mike!!!! I have had to call sbc a few times now to get the wireless to work, and to be able to link to my compuserve. still no go w the C serve though, have to disable and enable some adapters to get on line, back on dial up, kind of a pain....
Mike