PDA

View Full Version : Roll call for Elsinore Memorial Day weekend...

Ntwotrance
05-24-2004, 06:13 AM
Who's up for it and when?
we'll be there on Monday, leaving the house around 7 and will be on the water around 8....

Beautiful Noise
05-24-2004, 06:16 AM
Sat. only for me:D

dmontzsta
05-24-2004, 06:35 AM
We shall be there Monday at 3:30am :D

Laveyman
05-24-2004, 06:36 AM
If I get the new cat this week, I'll likely take it out one day this weekend to get some seat time in. Gotta learn to dock and trailer the new beast.
How deep is the cove at the south end where everyone hangs out? The new boat has #5's on it and cannot be trimmed up for shallow water.

dmontzsta
05-24-2004, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Laveyman
If I get the new cat this week, I'll likely take it out one day this weekend to get some seat time in. Gotta learn to dock and trailer the new beast.
How deep is the cove at the south end where everyone hangs out? The new boat has #5's on it and cannot be trimmed up for shallow water.
I am not too sure about the cove, but where we day camp (Marina West I think) it is pretty deep. They extended the land out, so it sits in somewhat deeper water. We have a v-drive so it too must be out of the shallow water with the prop hanging below.

WUTWZAT
05-24-2004, 04:59 PM
I am in for sure, but I don't think I can wait until Monday to slip her into the wet stuff. But I might be able to hang out until then. Maybe go down Sunday morning and stay over night...... I am up for almost anything. Just don't wanna wait out of the water most of a three day weekend.:D
wutwzat@cox.net
Elsinores been good to me, that is where I found the hull of my boat last year in the weeds along side the road.

bordsmnj
05-24-2004, 08:29 PM
we'll probably be out there one of the three days just don't know which one yet. should know later in the week.

TRG
05-24-2004, 08:35 PM
was thinking on renting a stand-up ski, and hangin out in the cove all day sat.!
sure sounds like a good time!!!!!

dmontzsta
05-24-2004, 10:16 PM
Come to the opposite side of the cove and chill with us, I will have you a burger waiting. :)

Ntwotrance
05-25-2004, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by bordsmnj
we'll probably be out there one of the three days just don't know which one yet. should know later in the week.
(input subliminal message here)...MONDAY...(end input)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-25-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
(input subliminal message here)...MONDAY...(end input)
LOL! :cool:
Believe me, it doesn't take much to convince Mr. Bordsmnj to go to the lake. I am sure we will be there!
:D :p
Hey Revndave, what are your plans for this weekend???

Ntwotrance
05-25-2004, 08:23 AM
:D :D

dmontzsta
05-25-2004, 08:31 AM
How many of you will be at the cove?
I should be at Marina West around 3:30am, we are going to day camp there. When you go in, if you go to your left and follow that little dirt trail all the way around that big boat and head out to the tip of the beach, I should be there. If any of you want, I can try and park our cars sideways and hog as much of the beach so you can anchor there. Let me know...

Ntwotrance
05-25-2004, 08:38 AM
we're making the marina our first stop then heading out to the cove for a while

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-25-2004, 08:57 AM
I think its too shallow for us where you are talking about dmontzsta . We have an i/o. you are talking about the point within the no wake zone right?

dmontzsta
05-25-2004, 08:57 AM
we're making the marina our first stop then heading out to the cove for a while
Sounds good, I will save you a spot for your truck and boat. Then if you want to leave your truck there and cruise to the cove, I will have several people there who can watch your stuff the entire time.
I got yo back! :D

Ntwotrance
05-25-2004, 03:38 PM
wutwzat,
stopped by to check out the flames, saw your neighbors looking at me like I was about to hook and haul the boat, so I left...from what I saw, it's looking good bro.

WUTWZAT
05-25-2004, 04:08 PM
Was it from across the street. He keeps an eye on my place even when I am outta town, real good guy. Surprised I didn't get a phone call from him. Thanks thou.
For anyone here with an outboard or an I/O if you wanna hang in the cove. I don't mind letting you pull up your drive and towing you in or out, just ask. Espically if you got a good looking women with you I don;t think anyone would mind.
I am trying to get a feel for when most people will be there, looks like maybe I might come out Sunday Morning and camp that night til Monday. I wanna get the most of my time and its probably cheaper to stay there then to haul back and forth. Does anyone have any info on camping. I will probably just sleep on a Q size air matress in the bed of my truck with the boat attached or leave it anchored over night, not sure of the rules for that either.
Thanks again..
Jason wutwzat@cox.net

Ntwotrance
05-25-2004, 04:12 PM
jet a message over to mirvin, I know he's camped there before and can tell you what the rates are over at cranes

repo man
05-25-2004, 04:36 PM
where & when da party at . i'll be there just don't know when or where.look for this boat.

Ntwotrance
05-25-2004, 04:47 PM
looks like most of the people will be there on monday, both in the cove and at the marina

WUTWZAT
05-25-2004, 05:15 PM
Don't know if this will work but found an image of the lake and will try and post the picture in the body of this. I have never done this but it is an image of Elsinore from space. I never knew it was there until now. Nice looking ride repo, hore this guides everyone to the cove. And a special thanks to those I got the photo from the909.comhttp://the909.com/images/clcove.jpg

WUTWZAT
05-25-2004, 05:21 PM
Here is a little broader of view of how to find coors light cove sorry.....http://the909.com/images/elsinore.jpg

Daytona100
05-25-2004, 06:14 PM
Looks like Ill be there Sunday should have a good size crew heading out with us. Its not Havasu but a whole lot closer and CHEAPER. Might bring the BBQ and burn some meat.

dmontzsta
05-25-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by repo man
where & when da party at . i'll be there just don't know when or where.look for this boat.
Nice! I hope to be blown one day. :D

repo man
05-25-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
Nice! I hope to be blown one day. :D thanks a lot guys. hopefully i'll get to meet some of you guys in person and get some drinking lessons.

Ntwotrance
05-25-2004, 07:38 PM
what day are you planning on showing up repo?

dmontzsta
05-26-2004, 11:11 AM
Just a few more days til the weekend, man I cant wait. :)

Ntwotrance
05-26-2004, 11:23 AM
damn, that's all that's been on my mind all day, can barely work today.....:cool:

dmontzsta
05-26-2004, 11:29 AM
damn, that's all that's been on my mind all day, can barely work today.....:cool:
I hear ya man, I know that is all that has been on mine and my dads mind also, I got home last night and he had waxed the entire boat, adjusted the cavitation plate and shined up the chrome.
I walk in the garage and say "damn, I didnt know you were in here, what are you doing?"
He said (while focusing on polishing the header) "Memorial Day is only a few days away, we need to start getting ready".
hahaha
Even my son keeps saying "Are we going to the Lake tommorrow?"
I think everyone is feeling it.

Ntwotrance
05-26-2004, 11:34 AM
Damn, send your dad over my way when he's done with yours! Mine is in dire need of some cleaning...:D

repo man
05-26-2004, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ntwotrance
what day are you planning on showing up repo? [/QUOTE
] i live about 15 minutes away so i might just go all three days so i can party with all of you guys

Ntwotrance
05-26-2004, 12:32 PM
definately look us up, we'll be starting out in the marina area, then heading back to the cove afterwards

repo man
05-26-2004, 12:37 PM
what kind of boats will be with you?

Ntwotrance
05-26-2004, 12:41 PM
I'll have a bayliner following me around (blue and white) and myself, going to meet up with dmontzsta and bordsmnj and whom ever else is going on Monday

dmontzsta
05-26-2004, 12:50 PM
Damn, send your dad over my way when he's done with yours! Mine is in dire need of some cleaning...:D
hehe, it is half his and half mine, I dont take full ownership until he gets his new boat. I dont know if I can go in the cove, is it shallow?

Ntwotrance
05-26-2004, 12:55 PM
stay in the center, it's about 4-5 feet deep

dmontzsta
05-26-2004, 01:36 PM
stay in the center, it's about 4-5 feet deep
How about once you get to the end? :)
Did Beautiful Noise make it in there ok?

Ntwotrance
05-26-2004, 01:46 PM
the back of the cove is a little deeper, probably 5-6 feet right now, and BN showed up after we left, but I know he made it back there....

dmontzsta
05-26-2004, 01:54 PM
the back of the cove is a little deeper, probably 5-6 feet right now, and BN showed up after we left, but I know he made it back there....
Ok cool, me and the old man will have to cruise back up in there and look for some members to say hi to.

Ntwotrance
05-26-2004, 02:01 PM
well, we're starting out where ever you are and going from there...I've got a friend following me around in his boat, so I have to go slllllooooowww for him to keep up....:eek:

dmontzsta
05-26-2004, 02:16 PM
well, we're starting out where ever you are and going from there...I've got a friend following me around in his boat, so I have to go slllllooooowww for him to keep up....:eek:
Thats cool, I will be bringing my digicam. Maybe we can take some shots of each others boats actually on the water in action? just a thought, it is always cool when you see these boats moving in pics. My camera is actually INSANE 4 megapixel 10x optical zoom and 4x digital it also takes really good video, up to 18 minutes. Let me know I can hop on your boat with it and take some water shots of mine moving and then I can get back on my boat and take some of yours. :D

Ntwotrance
05-26-2004, 02:33 PM
bringing mine as well (and my friend is bringing his), mine is a PS-S100 2.1 meg...not sure on his, but I am a picture taking fool...:D

dmontzsta
05-26-2004, 02:37 PM
bringing mine as well (and my friend is bringing his), mine is a PS-S100 2.1 meg...not sure on his, but I am a picture taking fool...:D
Sweet, that is good to know. Digital cameras are the best, I dont know what I would do without mine, I take it everywhere, Laker games, car meets, lake trips, family outings, etc...

WUTWZAT
05-26-2004, 06:42 PM
I always bring mine esp. when the guys will be tipping back the beers and the girlies be raising their tops. :eek:
I am coming Monday for sure...
Ntwotrance, what time you leaving ? 6am, and do you take the toll road out? or the 55....
I am starting to hook up my dual batteries, should be done as soon as I go to AutoZone. Need a couple of cables and trying to decide if I want 2 deep cycle marines or 1 deep 1 reg. Anybody got any input on this topic?
Meet you in the cove.
Jasonhttp://the909.com/images/elsinore.jpg

dmontzsta
05-26-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by WUTWZAT
I always bring mine esp. when the guys will be tipping back the beers and the girlies be raising their tops. :eek:
I am coming Monday for sure...
Ntwotrance, what time you leaving ? 6am, and do you take the toll road out? or the 55....
I am starting to hook up my dual batteries, should be done as soon as I go to AutoZone. Need a couple of cables and trying to decide if I want 2 deep cycle marines or 1 deep 1 reg. Anybody got any input on this topic?
Meet you in the cove.
Jasonhttp://the909.com/images/elsinore.jpg
Go with 2 deep cycles and dont look back.

WUTWZAT
05-26-2004, 07:17 PM
thats what I was thinking, whats the extra couple of bucks when you most likely won't have to worry about it again.
See ya in the cove, come see my two deep cycles. Now where do I put them and the switch? Oh well.
http://the909.com/images/clcove.jpg
Jason

dmontzsta
05-26-2004, 07:30 PM
thats what I was thinking, whats the extra couple of bucks when you most likely won't have to worry about it again.
See ya in the cove, come see my two deep cycles. Now where do I put them and the switch? Oh well.
http://the909.com/images/clcove.jpg
Jason
It is easiest to put them side by side.
Optima is the way, you spend more but they last forever, they can be drained and recharge over and over. I have had mine a loooong time, just a regular old red top and when the stock battery in my other car dies, I am replacing it with an optima.

Ntwotrance
05-26-2004, 08:17 PM
Back...had to go to my kids awards night...we're pulling out of here between 6-7, I'll leave you an email and will probably hook up at the coffee place on LF/Muirlands...

Ntwotrance
05-26-2004, 08:18 PM
also, just going to take the 55 out....

WUTWZAT
05-26-2004, 09:01 PM
I am kinda banning the toll road in my own way. I don't notice any real time saved, for the $10.00 each direction they charge me from Lake Forest Dr. to the 91 fwy. Sometimes if I am really tired on the way home I take the Toll Road in hopes of getting home quicker, but they still want veh. w/ trailers whether they have fast pass or not to get in line and go through the stop lights. :mad: that sucks.
I gonna stop on my way home tomorrow and get the rest of the parts and finish the dual batts. I am using the AutoZone brand batts cause I go to Parker most often and thats the autoparts store there that is open the most hours. Just figure it'll be easiest if I need a replacement. I have a yellow top optima in my truck. At first really pleased, now a year old and it or my truck seem to have a problem after sitting for just two days. But then, I got all those monitors and DVD's in there sucking on it all the time (my problem) so I gotta deal with it I guess.

Ntwotrance
05-26-2004, 09:24 PM
the only time we take the toll road is on the way back from either the river or the lake, and only when traffic is at a stand still, we had a transponder, went through the booth, and it didn't signal, the toll booth operator said "oh, it's ok we'll take care of it"...yeah right, got a fricken $35 fine for the truck and another for the boat...had to make a few phone calls to straighten it out...

Beautiful Noise
05-26-2004, 10:03 PM
Did Beautiful Noise make it in there ok?
I had No Problem I went all the way in and made a U-Turn then came back out then I ran into Debbolas & Scream and the rest of the Gang:D I'm sure the People didnt like my Idling in & Out,I don't have the slowest of Idles;) :D

dmontzsta
05-26-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
I had No Problem I went all the way in and made a U-Turn then came back out then I ran into Debbolas & Scream and the rest of the Gang:D I'm sure the People didnt like my Idling in & Out,I don't have the slowest of Idles;) :D
I thought you were slow?
:D

Ntwotrance
05-27-2004, 05:28 AM
I thought you were slow?
I heard the same thing...but have yet to believe it....:D

dmontzsta
05-27-2004, 08:18 AM
I heard the same thing...but have yet to believe it....:D
yeah, if he is slow then I am a bayliner. :D

Ntwotrance
05-27-2004, 08:26 AM
damn, well must make me a row boat then...

dmontzsta
05-27-2004, 08:36 AM
damn, well must make me a row boat then...
hahaha, I am sure you are not that bad. You can join me with the bayliner, we can have us a bayline only meet.
Atleast we have BBF power.
;)

Ntwotrance
05-27-2004, 08:41 AM
my friend with the bayliner is suppose to call me tonight to let me know for sure, but just had a guy here at work who had to cancel his trip to parker, he might show up....:cool:

dmontzsta
05-27-2004, 08:46 AM
my friend with the bayliner is suppose to call me tonight to let me know for sure, but just had a guy here at work who had to cancel his trip to parker, he might show up....:cool:
Nice, what does he have?
I wonder what it is like at Parker on Memorial Day. wait...maybe I dont. I hate zooos.

Ntwotrance
05-27-2004, 08:56 AM
Just about everywhere will be a 3 ring circus, but at the river it's usually a nightmare. The guy here at work has a SeaRay (his 1st year with the boat)...actually he just walked in, I drew him a map of where/when I'll be there and he seems up for it...ok, gotta get back to work for a bit...bbl...

dmontzsta
05-27-2004, 09:33 AM
I think Beautiful Noise should skip Saturday morning and join us on Monday morning. I think Saturday might be busier than Monday. What do you say BN? I want to see that beauty in person. :)

Ntwotrance
05-27-2004, 10:27 AM
I tried everything with him, and he still wouldn't change his mind (beer), I even tried subliminal (beer) messages with him and he still refused (beer) to go on monday (beer)....:confused:

dmontzsta
05-27-2004, 10:32 AM
I tried everything with him, and he still wouldn't change his mind (beer), I even tried subliminal (beer) messages with him and he still refused (beer) to go on monday (beer)....:confused:
Whats wrong with you BN? you dont like beer?
Maybe we should try women? :cool:

Ntwotrance
05-27-2004, 10:54 AM
Whats wrong with you BN? you dont like beer?
or both??? :eek: :eek!:

dmontzsta
05-27-2004, 11:44 AM
or both??? :eek: :eek!:
exactly, if that doesnt work, I dont know what will. :confused: :frown:

Ntwotrance
05-27-2004, 12:16 PM
threaten to make him watch Family Ties re-runs if he doesn't???

dmontzsta
05-27-2004, 01:39 PM
threaten to make him watch Family Ties re-runs if he doesn't???
I think that might force him to commit suicide. :D

Ntwotrance
05-27-2004, 02:28 PM
you're right...to stressful...

Beautiful Noise
05-27-2004, 04:36 PM
LMAO..........Funny Guys:rolleyes: I think there isnt going to be a Beer problem on Sat. thats for sure:D And as far as Women,Its about time you Guys went Str8:eek: :rolleyes: :D :D LOL
My wife has to work Sat- Sun,So Monday is the only day she has off so we'll be using that day to get ready to take off to Parker on Weds night 6/2 thru Friday then shoot up to Laughlin for the weekend for the Races But i'll see you guys at CBBB if you are going:D :D

WUTWZAT
05-27-2004, 04:56 PM
Well, I will be at CBBB. But will someone try and convince me to be there Monday with women? I don't really like beer, and as far as the Family ties re-runs goes. Oh yeah Mallory......:p

Ntwotrance
05-27-2004, 05:29 PM
we'll be at the CBBB for sure...and Mallory...hmmm...yep, woulda done her for sure...

dmontzsta
05-27-2004, 06:36 PM
lol, that is all I can do.
BN: Who needs Parker when you have Elsinore?

Ntwotrance
05-27-2004, 07:47 PM
Are you going to be going to the CBBB Dmontzsta?

Ntwotrance
05-27-2004, 07:47 PM
and before you answer no, just remember, it's my b-day that weekend....

dmontzsta
05-27-2004, 08:01 PM
Are you going to be going to the CBBB Dmontzsta?
I dont even know what CBBB means? :)
When, Where?

Ntwotrance
05-27-2004, 08:40 PM
classicboatbeachbash, weekend of 8/14-8/15, i'll talk to you about it on monday...

dmontzsta
05-27-2004, 08:41 PM
classicboatbeachbash, weekend of 8/14-8/15, i'll talk to you about it on monday...
Where does it take place?
Unfortunately, the old man works Saturday and Sunday from 6pm-3am. If it is close and during the daytime it might work.

Ntwotrance
05-27-2004, 08:45 PM
http://classicboatbeachbash.com/

dmontzsta
05-27-2004, 08:47 PM
http://classicboatbeachbash.com/
Looks like a blast. I will have to talk to him about "vacation days" :D maybe you can help do some convincing on Monday, tell him how great it is.

Daytona100
05-27-2004, 08:50 PM
Sunday for me. Have to work saturday. Bringing the BBQ and some Buds. Should be a boys trip wife cant handlle the GREEN water. Ime not pickey any chance to run the rig and Ime ready! Time to check the plugs and Ime ready.

Ntwotrance
05-27-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Daytona100
Sunday for me. Have to work saturday. Bringing the BBQ and some Buds. Should be a boys trip wife cant handlle the GREEN water. Ime not pickey any chance to run the rig and Ime ready! Time to check the plugs and Ime ready.
switch to monday instead!

Beautiful Noise
05-27-2004, 08:53 PM
BN: Who needs Parker when you have Elsinore?
This is so true, What would life be without Smellsomemore:D :D :D

Ntwotrance
05-27-2004, 08:54 PM
Looks like a blast. I will have to talk to him about "vacation days" :D maybe you can help do some convincing on Monday, tell him how great it is.
I'll talk to him about it, I'm sure he'll want to go

dmontzsta
05-27-2004, 09:13 PM
This is so true, What would life be without Smellsomemore:D :D :D
yup,
nothing like sitting in a chair with a burger and squishing your toes with one of these...
http://autos.werd.com/dmontzmax/dmontzsta's%20pics/LakePerris5-8-04/100_0337.jpg

Ntwotrance
05-27-2004, 09:32 PM
yup,
nothing like sitting in a chair with a burger and squishing your toes with one of these...
http://autos.werd.com/dmontzmax/dmontzsta's%20pics/LakePerris5-8-04/100_0337.jpg
he jumped out of the lake just for you so that you'd fry him up ;)

Beautiful Noise
05-27-2004, 09:38 PM
Heck that looks like the One I caught.................Hmmmm come to think about it he didnt put up much of a fight.............considering I pull him in Tail 1st:rolleyes: :D

Daytona100
05-27-2004, 09:47 PM
Ide HIT it. Looks like a large mouth bass to me.

dmontzsta
05-27-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Daytona100
Ide HIT it. Looks like a large mouth bass to me.
hahahaha.

dmontzsta
05-28-2004, 09:14 AM
change of plans yet BN? come one man...
we need to sabotage your tow rig tonight so you cant go tommorrow morning, what do you say Doug? are you up for leaving his tow rig on blocks? :)

Ntwotrance
05-28-2004, 10:22 AM
well something hit me this morning, BN are you going to Irvine Lake next month??

Ntwotrance
05-28-2004, 10:23 AM
and are you going to Irvine lake next month dmontzsta?

Beautiful Noise
05-28-2004, 10:28 AM
well something hit me this morning
Wasn't me BUT I was sure thinking about throwing something at you:D
I'm not sure about Irvine I might be at Parker that weekend:D And NO I haven't changed my mind about Sat in fact the Boat is all ready to Roll just think while your at home tomorrow i''ll be at the Lake...........Well at least its called a Lake.................OK.........OK......The water is Wet anyways:D :D

dmontzsta
05-28-2004, 11:11 AM
Wasn't me BUT I was sure thinking about throwing something at you:D
I'm not sure about Irvine I might be at Parker that weekend:D And NO I haven't changed my mind about Sat in fact the Boat is all ready to Roll just think while your at home tomorrow i''ll be at the Lake...........Well at least its called a Lake.................OK.........OK......The water is Wet anyways:D :D
ahhh, now you are using the reverse psychology eh? the zen.
well...just think, I will be sleeping :D
Then Monday, I will be at the Lake at 3:30am, what do you have to say to that?
I am not sure about Irvine Lake, I think it is a little steep and reservations only.

Ntwotrance
05-28-2004, 11:29 AM
last year we just kicked back on the shore and watched, chatted with some people and just had fun (could always go as a spectator...)....:cool:

dmontzsta
05-28-2004, 12:52 PM
last year we just kicked back on the shore and watched, chatted with some people and just had fun (could always go as a spectator...)....:cool:
True, it doesnt sound like a bad idea.

Beautiful Noise
05-28-2004, 12:59 PM
Then Monday, I will be at the Lake at 3:30am, what do you have to say to that?
Hmmmmmmm.................Lets see I'll be in Bed SLEEPING :D OH and not having to think about Driving Home in the Holiday Traffic:rolleyes: ;) :D :D

dmontzsta
05-28-2004, 01:09 PM
Hmmmmmmm.................Lets see I'll be in Bed SLEEPING :D OH and not having to think about Driving Home in the Holiday Traffic:rolleyes: ;) :D :D
Alright, you took it...I gave that one to you. ;)
NO holiday traffic for me, I just cut through the backroads of the lovely city of Perris and I am home. :cool:

Beautiful Noise
05-28-2004, 01:12 PM
See, I don't think there are any back roads to the South Bay Area:rolleyes: :D None that I want to drive on anyways:rolleyes: :D

dmontzsta
05-28-2004, 01:18 PM
See, I don't think there are any back roads to the South Bay Area:rolleyes: :D None that I want to drive on anyways:rolleyes: :D
You are correct about that one, it would be brutal getting back there in the holiday traffic. I now agree with your choice. I give you the "OK" to go tommorrow. :D
have a good trip.

Beautiful Noise
05-28-2004, 01:24 PM
I now agree with your choice. I give you the "OK" to go tommorrow. :D
Thank you my Son,Now about those Women and Beers you were offering:D :D

dmontzsta
05-28-2004, 01:32 PM
haha, all bets are off.
there might be some radioactive women that arise out of the lake tommorrow. :D

Beautiful Noise
05-28-2004, 01:35 PM
haha, all bets are off.
there might be some radioactive women that arise out of the lake tommorrow. :D
Hmmmmmm With my luck I bet they won't be wearing any protection either:D

dmontzsta
05-28-2004, 01:46 PM
Hmmmmmm With my luck I bet they won't be wearing any protection either:D
haha, atleast you wont have to worry about getting them wet first. :)

Ntwotrance
05-28-2004, 06:44 PM
You had your chance...oh, wait, I've still got the beers with your name on them, crap, can't drink those..:D

WUTWZAT
05-28-2004, 08:05 PM
I hear green slime is a great lubricant, at least that is what all the wake board chicks tell me. BN makes me wanna go on Saturday now too.....

dmontzsta
05-28-2004, 08:49 PM
Do you S. Orange County guys take the 5 south to Ortega Hwy and go through the canyon and end up looking at Elsinore? that is the best way to me. I love carving that canyon in my Maxima.

Ntwotrance
05-28-2004, 08:51 PM
if traffic is bad, I take that way...adds to the pucker factor

dmontzsta
05-28-2004, 08:55 PM
if traffic is bad, I take that way...adds to the pucker factor
It is a good view when you see Elsinore from the top of the canyon. Just makes you want to make a straight line for the lake and say **** all the roads. :)

Ntwotrance
05-28-2004, 08:56 PM
It's not so bad during the weekdays, but on the weekends....hard to keep your eye on the lake when you're dodging motorcycles coming at you in your own lane...:eek:

WUTWZAT
05-28-2004, 09:20 PM
I say hell yeah, if some idiot wants to make his HD or ricerocket into a hood ornament on my dodge then the remains of the bike are mine. Take them home, wipe them off, polish them up and build me a new toy. :p Going out to Parker a couple weeks back I saw this guy hauling the mail from behind me, he then cut me off by meer feet, I musta been going 35 in construction area, where he was 75 - 80. As he got in front of me he locked it up all the way into the back of the car 100 yards in front of me and like a Q ball knocked him into the big rig in front, destroying both cars. Gotta love the two lanes of construction through Moreno Valley. Where was I going with this, oh well.... I like boobies, good night.

Beautiful Noise
05-28-2004, 09:50 PM
I'm already for Tomorrow no changing my Mind now:D :D You guys have a Good day:D

dmontzsta
05-28-2004, 10:00 PM
I'm already for Tomorrow no changing my Mind now:D :D You guys have a Good day:D
You be sure to do the same. :)

bgchuby
05-29-2004, 05:45 AM
how shallow is the opening to the cove? is it atleast 3 ft deep?

Ntwotrance
05-29-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by bgchuby
how shallow is the opening to the cove? is it atleast 3 ft deep?
yes, just stay in the center and you'll be fine.

dmontzsta
05-29-2004, 12:00 PM
v-drive (Ben)
*elsinore is calling you*
since we couldnt get BN to go, we have to try you. :D

Ntwotrance
05-29-2004, 12:18 PM
Well BN,
when you get back, better have some pics to post bro....;)

Beautiful Noise
05-29-2004, 04:02 PM
better have some pics to post bro....;)
Sorry Guys NO PIC'S,Weather was great Water Conditions were Good in the AM after I got Towed in :frown: it got windy around 2:00 I left at 3:00.
Motor locked up just after I Idled out from the Cove:frown: So I had to be Towed all the way back to Marina West good thing my buddy was out on his Sea-Doo think tomorrow will be a pull it out and maybe a Tear down day to see what the Problem is:frown: Oh Well DooDoo happens I guess:mad:

Ntwotrance
05-29-2004, 04:22 PM
Damn, sorry to hear that...:frown:

WUTWZAT
05-29-2004, 04:33 PM
Sorry to hear that BN...
Well I got the truck washed, as part of the master plan to go out Monday. But I am loaning it to a friend so he can finish moving tomorrow. I think the boat is ready just gotta do little crap like check the oil and send a bomb to the OPEC country of my choice to thank them for these lovely gas prices and I am ready.
Anybody got a gas powered blender or one that can plug in on their boat?
I have an inverter (if big enough) and two deep cycle marine batts. Or does this sound a little over board?
Counting down..... Oh don't forget to charge up the camera.

Ntwotrance
05-29-2004, 05:02 PM
got the camera charged and D's bringing his too

dmontzsta
05-29-2004, 05:43 PM
Sorry to hear BN, it sucks getting towed in, it seems like forever. I have been towed MANY times. I hope it is nothing serious, let us know if you need anything.
Fellas I am armed and ready.
I have my digicam ready, with both batteries fully charged and both of my 256mb sticks empty. :) My brother in law is bringing his also, it is ready to roll.

repo man
05-29-2004, 06:26 PM
does the cove go off. do i really need the camera? sorry to hear that b.n. my brothers let go last week end on the maden voyage, boy did the engine builder got an ear full.

Ntwotrance
05-29-2004, 07:43 PM
The cove doesnt' go off to often, just wanted to snap some action shots of the boats. We're leaving here around 5 now, and should be on the water by 6 (just had another addition to the list, a friend of mine bought a boat a few weeks ago, and this will be his boats maiden voyage)....

Ntwotrance
05-29-2004, 08:17 PM
wutwzat what time are you planning on leaving?

WUTWZAT
05-29-2004, 08:44 PM
ok, just sent your pm back NT, I will aim for 5am.

SandbarScot
05-30-2004, 05:56 AM
For those of you who know me, I'll be on my "alternate boat" on Lake Elsinore Sunday and Monday afternoon.;)

dmontzsta
05-30-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by SandbarScot
For those of you who know me, I'll be on my "alternate boat" on Lake Elsinore Sunday and Monday afternoon.;)
:D How many others will be out there in their alternate boats?
What do you look like? I will look for you on the police boat and say whats up. :) I am sure not many people say hi. What area do you usually patrol? I sure hope you keep the lake lice in check, last time we were out there they were doing donuts in the no wake zone, and as we were idling out one of them didnt pay attention and whiped it around and hit us. :mad: damn lake lice.
Welp, have a good one.

Ntwotrance
05-30-2004, 11:01 AM
boat's ready so, my son and i are going to go run some of our R/C's (wife things we have to many...there are 3 not pictured....and I'm trying to convience her I to get me a R/C helicopter)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1146Picture_004-med.jpg
I'll be back on line later....

bordsmnj
05-30-2004, 01:14 PM
sucks to hear about the motor,BN.
5am???you guys must be hunting that early glass. linda and i will be out there tomorrow but won't even luanch untill 9 or 10. maybe we'll get smart and headout ealier to get a good spot in the cove. see yuh guys there!:D

WUTWZAT
05-30-2004, 04:08 PM
Ok, my buddy can't make it, he has to unpack his house I helped him move today. His wife is on call at the hospital so she can't go. But I am getting ready to hook up and fuel up the boat now. Let me know whether it is 5 or 6 I'll be there. Oh yeah and where there is, were you talking bout the Dietrichs coffee on LF/Muirlands near Blockbuster / Pepboys? Just gotta get some cash and drinks for the cooler and I am good to go.
Ntwotrance, I love that Savage Gas powered truck. I was thinking of getting myself one of those for my birthday. Have you seen the Hemi Cuda body they make for it now, SWEET!!!
Bordsmnj, have always read your post and hope to meet you out there.
General Question, Is any one gonna have a BBQ or should I bring one?
I will at least pack it into the truck just in case the freeway comes to a stop. :wink:
Any ideas or suggestions of things to bring or not bring let me know. wutwzat@cox.net
Oh yeah, found a gallon of Tequila a bottle of Midori and some sweet & sour mix. Anybody got a way to crush ice? I like to share...

dmontzsta
05-30-2004, 11:08 PM
Its ****ing midnight and I am slammed, so rar if it me, my cousin, my gf, my cousins gf, my bro in law, my son, dad amd mom going..we wills ee you all in the moroing I cant get receptions.

Beautiful Noise
05-30-2004, 11:21 PM
Have a Great time out there and Be Safe Everyone:D

Ntwotrance
05-31-2004, 02:00 PM
I died after about 2 hours...couldn't get started and had to be towed in....
but, still had a great time meeting everyone, and thanks to all for the rides...I'll post some pics later.:cool:

dmontzsta
05-31-2004, 03:32 PM
It was a really good day.
It was nice to meet up with Doug and his family. You have a very nice family Doug, I have a good pic of you all in your boat coming in. Sucks about the boat, but I think you will have it back up soon, it doesnt seem too major.
It was good to meet Jason and hang out. The boat sounds real good man, and I commend you for all of your work.
I finally got to meet Sandbar Scott. haha Sorry if I felt a little jittery when you came up at first, there was a little bit of drama happening at the dock and I thought you were coming to talk to me about it. :) So I was in shock at first and then somewhat relieved. I dont think I have ever met a nice policeman, I wish they were all as smiles and friendly as you.
Sorry, if I did not catch anyone else, I was going to head to the cove with my GF and brother in law, but the water was CHOPPY! and I didnt want to run the risk, it was scary.
Doug, once more I feel REALLY bad for not noticing you stopping, I wasnt really think, I thought you had taken the few pics and were going back, I feel bad. :frown:
Thanks for a good day guys, the boat ran flawless. I am burnt! ugh.

slink
05-31-2004, 03:44 PM
[ I dont think I have ever met a nice policeman, I wish they were all as smiles and friendly as you.
:D :D :D, Just cuz I'm a cop doesn't mean I'm not a nice guy :frown: Dont be fooled by the 6'04" 230. Im really a softy. Hope to meet ya soon

Ntwotrance
05-31-2004, 07:14 PM
It was a really good day.
It was nice to meet up with Doug and his family. You have a very nice family Doug, I have a good pic of you all in your boat coming in. Sucks about the boat, but I think you will have it back up soon, it doesnt seem too major.
It was good to meet Jason and hang out. The boat sounds real good man, and I commend you for all of your work.
I finally got to meet Sandbar Scott. haha Sorry if I felt a little jittery when you came up at first, there was a little bit of drama happening at the dock and I thought you were coming to talk to me about it. :) So I was in shock at first and then somewhat relieved. I dont think I have ever met a nice policeman, I wish they were all as smiles and friendly as you.
Sorry, if I did not catch anyone else, I was going to head to the cove with my GF and brother in law, but the water was CHOPPY! and I didnt want to run the risk, it was scary.
Doug, once more I feel REALLY bad for not noticing you stopping, I wasnt really think, I thought you had taken the few pics and were going back, I feel bad. :frown:
Thanks for a good day guys, the boat ran flawless. I am burnt! ugh.
Ok, snuck away for a bit to get on line here (they closed off the street for a block party, and I'm suppose to be out there. I did want to say, don't sweat it, you didn't know, and besides that, your dad more then made up for it with that wild run in the boat....my son is still talking about it! I did want to say to that it was great to meet you and your family...:D We definately want to hook up with you guys again, I'm going to send you a pm tomorrow (since time is limited here). Also, Jason, good meeting you and thanks for the ride, just down the street from you and there's always cold ones in the fridge here. Scott, i did look for you, but they said you weren't coming in for a while (we got towed in by some of your associates...great people working out there, and wanted to thank them for the assistance). Mr. and Mrs. B, sorry we didn't get more of a chance to chat with you guys (my daughter was sick earlier and I was still a tad bit worried about her, and my sick boat, but we will definately hook up again, and I'll bring my shovel for those sandcastles!:cool: Repo, again, a nice ride if that was you!

WUTWZAT
05-31-2004, 07:41 PM
It was great meeting everyone, and everybody was super nice, and Doug you have a great family. I hope to meet up and hang out with everyone some more. Sorry about the tow, but boats will be boats. My shifter slipped when I was trying to head back to the cove and see Mr & Mrs B again and say goodbye, but with the choppy water I called it a day. Thanks to Don and his Dad for checking on me when I dove in the water to stop my boat when the shifter stuck. All fixed, I think. Collar slipped from the hold down, haven't been able to make it fail yet.
Keep your fingers crossed for me, I think next week I might sign some papers on a small, and I do mean small place on the north parker strip. If that falls through, I have one other option on the line but havn't seen it yet. But it is supposed to be on Arizona side and guard gated. Would love to have a party and invite you all. Lets see what happens.
Don, Organ Donor looks like alot of fun, and I really love how it sounded. Could always tell it was you coming back in. Oh yeah, my brother just changed out family web site, take a peak. http://www.socalriverrats.com this is our close immediate family trip / birthday pics etc... If I forgot anybody I am sorry, oh yeah Revndave, sweet ride, F opec put that blower back on, I'd like to see that.....
Thanks again.

dmontzsta
05-31-2004, 09:12 PM
Jason, no problem...glad you were able to get it on the trailer and did not take that last trip out and run the risk of getting stuck, the chop was too ruff anyways.
Here are a few pics I took, I did not take that many...They are HUGE 56k death. :)
ntwotrance family.
http://autos.werd.com/dmontzmax/dmontzsta's%20pics/LakeElsinoreMemorialDay5-30-04/100_0630.JPG
my cousins "otherside"
http://autos.werd.com/dmontzmax/dmontzsta's%20pics/LakeElsinoreMemorialDay5-30-04/100_0634.JPG
Jason's boat.
http://autos.werd.com/dmontzmax/dmontzsta's%20pics/LakeElsinoreMemorialDay5-30-04/100_0635.JPG
The Montz crew.
http://autos.werd.com/dmontzmax/dmontzsta's%20pics/LakeElsinoreMemorialDay5-30-04/100_0636.JPG

BGMAN203
05-31-2004, 09:16 PM
Resize thoe pics, they are way to hard to look at.

dmontzsta
05-31-2004, 09:20 PM
http://autos.werd.com/dmontzmax/dmontzsta's%20pics/LakeElsinoreMemorialDay5-30-04/100_0652.JPG
http://autos.werd.com/dmontzmax/dmontzsta's%20pics/LakeElsinoreMemorialDay5-30-04/100_0657.JPG
ahhhahahahahahahahaa. any of your friends Scot? :D
http://autos.werd.com/dmontzmax/dmontzsta's%20pics/LakeElsinoreMemorialDay5-30-04/100_0658.JPG
http://autos.werd.com/dmontzmax/dmontzsta's%20pics/LakeElsinoreMemorialDay5-30-04/100_0663.JPG
and a small vid of my mom not understanding Doug is a name and not enough plate on the boat.
http://autos.werd.com/dmontzmax/dmontzsta's%20pics/LakeElsinoreMemorialDay5-30-04/100_0656.MOV

Ntwotrance
06-01-2004, 06:13 AM
Thought I'd be able to upload the pics from this weekend here at work, but this POS computer isn't working right, so I will post when I get home. Nice Pics Don, thanks!

dmontzsta
06-01-2004, 07:27 AM
Cool, I will look out for them. I just wish I would have taken more pics. One I wanted to do was all of the boats together. oh well, next time...
BTW: Did that video work?

Ntwotrance
06-01-2004, 07:47 AM
Cool, I will look out for them. I just wish I would have taken more pics. One I wanted to do was all of the boats together. oh well, next time...
BTW: Did that video work?
I started downloading the video @ 7 (gotta remember, this work computer is trash, and it has taken this one 1 1/2 hours to get to 97%, it'll finish the download in 3 minutes, then will be able to see it...at home it would have been done in 1/8th the time)....

Ntwotrance
06-01-2004, 08:00 AM
I finished the download and my putter gave me a media error (this computer is about to go out the window)...I'll try again when i get home...:frown:

dmontzsta
06-01-2004, 08:08 AM
I finished the download and my putter gave me a media error (this computer is about to go out the window)...I'll try again when i get home...:frown:
Dang, was it one of the original computers from when the base was built? haha

Ntwotrance
06-01-2004, 08:11 AM
Dang, was it one of the original computers from when the base was built? haha
ah, I see you've seen a computer like this before...possibly in the Smithsonian Museum?? :eek:

dmontzsta
06-01-2004, 08:12 AM
ah, I see you've seen a computer like this before...possibly in the Smithsonian Museum?? :eek:
maybe is it when computers were not seperated from the monitors? and the screen is mossy green and flickers? :D

Ntwotrance
06-01-2004, 08:19 AM
maybe is it when computers were not seperated from the monitors? and the screen is mossy green and flickers? :D
I think this one pre-dates even the one you're talking about! :p

dmontzsta
06-01-2004, 08:24 AM
holy shit, I think you should retire it and sale it to Bill Gates as a "classic" you could probably get some cash for it from an antique collector. :)

Ntwotrance
06-01-2004, 08:42 AM
holy shit, I think you should retire it and sale it to Bill Gates as a "classic" you could probably get some cash for it from an antique collector. :)
the antique collectors I talked to said it's only good as a paper weight, so that's what I'm using it for...:D

dmontzsta
06-01-2004, 11:18 AM
the antique collectors I talked to said it's only good as a paper weight, so that's what I'm using it for...:D
That sucks, now there is only one more thing you can do with it. Can you say Boat Anchor? :D

Ntwotrance
06-01-2004, 04:19 PM
Ok, didn't get to take as many pics as I wanted, but here are the ones I did get:
Don with his dad and cousin, Jason in background:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1146Picture_015-med.jpg
Don and Jason:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1146Picture_017-med.jpg
Always in Hot Water (Jasons' Boat):
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1146Picture_019-med.jpg
Organ Donor (Dons' Boat):
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1146Picture_020-med.jpg
Organ Donor pulling away as I died:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1146Picture_021-med.jpg

dmontzsta
06-01-2004, 04:23 PM
Nice pics, I feel as you do...I did not take enough pics :frown: oh well, next time.
I really feel guilty looking at that pic of me leaving as you died. :frown: I know you forgive me, but I will always think about that and make sure it does not happen again.

Ntwotrance
06-01-2004, 04:25 PM
don't sweat it bro, it's me that feels bad because I said I would get an action shot of your boat...definately next time!!! going to try the movie again since i'm home and see if I can get it to play...:cool:

Ntwotrance
06-01-2004, 05:01 PM
watching the movie over and over right now...awsome bro, thanks...;)

Ntwotrance
06-01-2004, 05:12 PM
tried to burn it to cd and it wouldn't let me, but have seen it over and over...thanks bro..:D

dmontzsta
06-01-2004, 05:14 PM
hehe, you must like hearing your name? I think my mom had hearing problems. :)
Next time we go out, I will be able to take some great in action video of our boats, just let me know and we can make it happen.

Ntwotrance
06-01-2004, 05:27 PM
tearing into the motor this friday until i get the damn thing running again, so possibly the weekend after (gotta talk to mrs. NTT first to make sure we're clear for that weekend)

dmontzsta
06-01-2004, 05:37 PM
tearing into the motor this friday until i get the damn thing running again, so possibly the weekend after (gotta talk to mrs. NTT first to make sure we're clear for that weekend)
Cool, hopefully it is an easy fix. Me and my dad were thinking about going out and going some testing today after adjusting the steering and cav plate, but were just too tired and burnt. The sun drains the shit out of you. Let me know when you go out and I will see if we are clear also. Hopefully my dad will not bring all his co-workers and we can cook some carne asada :D

Ntwotrance
06-01-2004, 05:41 PM
Cool, hopefully it is an easy fix. Me and my dad were thinking about going out and going some testing today after adjusting the steering and cav plate, but were just too tired and burnt. The sun drains the shit out of you. Let me know when you go out and I will see if we are clear also. Hopefully my dad will not bring all his co-workers and we can cook some carne asada :D
I'm still burnt, we got back and the entire street was closed for a block party, snuck around everyone, put the boat away, and ended up out at the party until around 10 (desperately wanting to just take an extended nap), came back in and was still just hot, so i didn't sleep until around 3 and had to be up at 4 for work...uggg, draggin right now...

dmontzsta
06-01-2004, 05:44 PM
I'm still burnt, we got back and the entire street was closed for a block party, snuck around everyone, put the boat away, and ended up out at the party until around 10 (desperately wanting to just take an extended nap), came back in and was still just hot, so i didn't sleep until around 3 and had to be up at 4 for work...uggg, draggin right now...
You are a partying machine!
I would of done passed out after a few beers at the block party and had to be drug in to bed. I had the day off today and just layed around not knowing what to do with myself.

Ntwotrance
06-01-2004, 05:47 PM
i wish I had the day off...:( but I did figure out how to save that movie to cd...:D I ended up having to hide from my boss most of the day, knowing I looked like a walking zombie...but I get friday off, and am going to crash in a few hours, so I should be partially recouped by morning

dmontzsta
06-01-2004, 06:04 PM
i wish I had the day off...:( but I did figure out how to save that movie to cd...:D I ended up having to hide from my boss most of the day, knowing I looked like a walking zombie...but I get friday off, and am going to crash in a few hours, so I should be partially recouped by morning
With the kids at school and the wife at work you should be able to get some quiet time to get back 100%. I am going to see if I can borrow my friend actualy digital video camera, you could probably zoom out to the cove from Marina West with that thing and the quality is insane since it is an actual digital video camera, of course it takes shitty pics though. Someone needs to come out with one that does great pics and great vids, hopefully cannon does so you can get it for free when your buddy needs some work on the bayliner :D

Ntwotrance
06-01-2004, 06:09 PM
We need to drag him out there and get him drunk enough that he bangs up his boat...then we can get 2 free cameras...:D

dmontzsta
06-01-2004, 06:13 PM
We need to drag him out there and get him drunk enough that he bangs up his boat...then we can get 2 free cameras...:D
lol, hopefully he does not read this. :D
Did you hear about my dad at the dock? when we met Scot?

Ntwotrance
06-01-2004, 07:06 PM
lol, hopefully he does not read this. :D
Did you hear about my dad at the dock? when we met Scot?
heard something about some people causing him some problems???

dmontzsta
06-01-2004, 07:48 PM
heard something about some people causing him some problems???
Here it goes, it might be a little long...
I was backing the trailer down the ramp, my dad had taken the boat out for a last trip with my cousin and the mexican guy from his work. Me, my cousin's gf and Ricky (my brother in law) were in the truck. I noticed my dad jump off the front of the boat in front of the boat and dock. I guess he was coming in a little too fast and jumped to try and turn it but the water was coming in hard, a little ruff and pushed the tail out into some dudes bayliner. My dad starts apologizing and telling him if there is anything wrong he will take care of it, the guy responds "your a drunk asshole, you better hope nothing is wrong, you ****ing drunk pieces of shit, I am going to get the cops". My dad looked and all that happened was a scratch on the rubber bumper part, not a biggie. The guy kept rambling on and on and on, at this point Scot is walking down (I didnt know it was him) I start getting all paranoid (I get that way around police, cause of past experiences) and then he walks up to the boats and says something (I couldnt hear in the truck). Then walks over to me and I am freaking thinking we are going to get in trouble or something and at the same time hoping nothing happened to our boat. The cop then walks up and says "Don, nice to meet you, I am Scot" I freaked for a second, stuttering and then loosened up thinking "sweet, it is Scot a friendly HB member". The guys were tripped out that the cop didnt do anything, since they were trying to make a big enough scene to get us in trouble, although my dad or any of us were not drunk (as you know) that is the end. Just a uptight asshole with a bayliner thinking we were some drunk phucks. :D

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 05:47 AM
Here it goes, it might be a little long...
I was backing the trailer down the ramp, my dad had taken the boat out for a last trip with my cousin and the mexican guy from his work. Me, my cousin's gf and Ricky (my brother in law) were in the truck. I noticed my dad jump off the front of the boat in front of the boat and dock. I guess he was coming in a little too fast and jumped to try and turn it but the water was coming in hard, a little ruff and pushed the tail out into some dudes bayliner. My dad starts apologizing and telling him if there is anything wrong he will take care of it, the guy responds "your a drunk asshole, you better hope nothing is wrong, you ****ing drunk pieces of shit, I am going to get the cops". My dad looked and all that happened was a scratch on the rubber bumper part, not a biggie. The guy kept rambling on and on and on, at this point Scot is walking down (I didnt know it was him) I start getting all paranoid (I get that way around police, cause of past experiences) and then he walks up to the boats and says something (I couldnt hear in the truck). Then walks over to me and I am freaking thinking we are going to get in trouble or something and at the same time hoping nothing happened to our boat. The cop then walks up and says "Don, nice to meet you, I am Scot" I freaked for a second, stuttering and then loosened up thinking "sweet, it is Scot a friendly HB member". The guys were tripped out that the cop didnt do anything, since they were trying to make a big enough scene to get us in trouble, although my dad or any of us were not drunk (as you know) that is the end. Just a uptight asshole with a bayliner thinking we were some drunk phucks. :D
No, I don't think I saw one drink among your group? I know i had some beers in the cooler, and no one drank them, I brought them back home to the block party and drank them there....Glad to see Scott had your back, like I said in an earlier post, they were on the ball that day, and I was definately happy to see them out there, and apprecaite their help in towing us back in. It just happens out there from time to time, and I know your dad wouldn't hit someone on purpose, and he was very sober, that's for sure.

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 06:06 AM
No, I don't think I saw one drink among your group? I know i had some beers in the cooler, and no one drank them, I brought them back home to the block party and drank them there....Glad to see Scott had your back, like I said in an earlier post, they were on the ball that day, and I was definately happy to see them out there, and apprecaite their help in towing us back in. It just happens out there from time to time, and I know your dad wouldn't hit someone on purpose, and he was very sober, that's for sure.
Nope, nobody had any alcohol in our group. We did all want to drink, but just didnt get around to it.

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 06:11 AM
Nope, nobody had any alcohol in our group. We did all want to drink, but just didnt get around to it.
I wanted to drink as well, but once my daughter started feeling ill, and the boat started acting up, I thought better of it, and didn't. What time did you guys end up leaving there? I know you got there EARLY!

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 08:17 AM
I wanted to drink as well, but once my daughter started feeling ill, and the boat started acting up, I thought better of it, and didn't. What time did you guys end up leaving there? I know you got there EARLY!
We left at around 2pm. The water was too ruff and we all felt like it was a long day already. So we went home and the drinks started flowing :D Everyone passed out around 5pm and woke up around 9pm to go at it some more before a nice nights sleep.
I told my dad you would be ready to hit the water soon, he said let him know. That was the last time he invites all those people he said, I guess there were some disagreements between my GF and some other girl, as well as a few others.

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 09:14 AM
We left at around 2pm. The water was too ruff and we all felt like it was a long day already. So we went home and the drinks started flowing :D Everyone passed out around 5pm and woke up around 9pm to go at it some more before a nice nights sleep.
I told my dad you would be ready to hit the water soon, he said let him know. That was the last time he invites all those people he said, I guess there were some disagreements between my GF and some other girl, as well as a few others.
disagreements with others in your group?

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 10:15 AM
disagreements with others in your group?
Yeah, most of those people were co-workers of my dad. We didnt really know them too well, he does. There was a black girl that was pretty loud and talking about how some baby was ugly and she was going to tell the lady she had a ugly baby. My gf made the comment "that is the most ****ed up thing you could tell anyone", so she got offended. Then another guy made the comment that my cousin acts like a kid and my brother in law says "he is only 17 and his gf is 18, how else do you want them to act? they are not in their mid-late 20's" just a little hostility, I think that is why most of them cleared out early. I felt bad for my dad cause he just wanted to show them a good time, but he also wanted to hang out with you and Jason, and kind of juggled everyone at the same time with some bickering. So he said that was the last time for them. Plus one guy was really close to my mom and my dad was getting jealous...ahhh lovely drama. :) That is why I stick to my own business, too bad we didnt have a good ole girl fight :D

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 10:32 AM
Yeah, most of those people were co-workers of my dad. We didnt really know them too well, he does. There was a black girl that was pretty loud and talking about how some baby was ugly and she was going to tell the lady she had a ugly baby. My gf made the comment "that is the most ****ed up thing you could tell anyone", so she got offended. Then another guy made the comment that my cousin acts like a kid and my brother in law says "he is only 17 and his gf is 18, how else do you want them to act? they are not in their mid-late 20's" just a little hostility, I think that is why most of them cleared out early. I felt bad for my dad cause he just wanted to show them a good time, but he also wanted to hang out with you and Jason, and kind of juggled everyone at the same time with some bickering. So he said that was the last time for them. Plus one guy was really close to my mom and my dad was getting jealous...ahhh lovely drama. :) That is why I stick to my own business, too bad we didnt have a good ole girl fight :D
Given the right women, a catfight would have been an added plus!

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 10:41 AM
Given the right women, a catfight would have been an added plus!
I like the first part of it, I agree...I dont think the big black girl would of been too fun, that would of ranked with the 600lb'r at the river eh?

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 10:58 AM
I like the first part of it, I agree...I dont think the big black girl would of been too fun, that would of ranked with the 600lb'r at the river eh?
damn bro! I just finished lunch and had to have that image shot at me again!!! :yuk: that was by far the nastiest thing I have ever seen in my life, like I said, my son is also scarred for life after that....

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 11:05 AM
damn bro! I just finished lunch and had to have that image shot at me again!!! :yuk: that was by far the nastiest thing I have ever seen in my life, like I said, my son is also scarred for life after that....
haha, sorry dude. I have told a few others about that and they couldnt believe it. I really had to drive it home and repeat myself "not a pound less than 600" haha...I have the image in my head and did not even see it. She must of been on a big boat huh? cause she would sink anything under 20'

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 11:11 AM
haha, sorry dude. I have told a few others about that and they couldnt believe it. I really had to drive it home and repeat myself "not a pound less than 600" haha...I have the image in my head and did not even see it. She must of been on a big boat huh? cause she would sink anything under 20'
It was, from what I remember, because after my son pointed it out to me, I went temporarily blind, but I think it was a 27'... my son hit me in the side, and said "Dad, look!", I turned and there it was...all 600 lbs bent over in a g-string...then what wasn't trying to break of that g-string disappeard into several pounds of flab, and into...I can't bring myself to say it, but it all disappeared...and to boot she was wearing pasties...I told my son that because he had to point that out, I was going to make him swim back to needles...it was just wrong on sooooo many levels..:yuk:

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 12:41 PM
It was, from what I remember, because after my son pointed it out to me, I went temporarily blind, but I think it was a 27'... my son hit me in the side, and said "Dad, look!", I turned and there it was...all 600 lbs bent over in a g-string...then what wasn't trying to break of that g-string disappeard into several pounds of flab, and into...I can't bring myself to say it, but it all disappeared...and to boot she was wearing pasties...I told my son that because he had to point that out, I was going to make him swim back to needles...it was just wrong on sooooo many levels..:yuk:
too bad you didnt get a picture. :D

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 12:49 PM
too bad you didnt get a picture. :D
the camera would have either broken or tried to commit suicide

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 01:05 PM
the camera would have either broken or tried to commit suicide
damn. did she have (dare I say) a "man" with her?

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 01:21 PM
It was hard to tell, my eyes had gone blind once I realized what was going on, then there was this white flash of blinding light, about a few minutes later I was able to see again...if there was someone with her, there wasn't much room for them....or she ate them....:confused:

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 01:32 PM
It was hard to tell, my eyes had gone blind once I realized what was going on, then there was this white flash of blinding light, about a few minutes later I was able to see again...if there was someone with her, there wasn't much room for them....or she ate them....:confused:
LMAO.
I would hate to be the man who calls her "my woman" hahahaha. That must of been scary going blind, I am surprised you kept the boat undercontrol and did not end up swimming, with her pulling up to rescue you and her rolls hanging off the side of the boat for you to grab on.
They probably use her rolls as dock bumps.

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 01:41 PM
LMAO.
I would hate to be the man who calls her "my woman" hahahaha. That must of been scary going blind, I am surprised you kept the boat undercontrol and did not end up swimming, with her pulling up to rescue you and her rolls hanging off the side of the boat for you to grab on.
They probably use her rolls as dock bumps.
No, luckily we were parked by the bridge at Havasu watching the boats go by...don't even want to fathom that woman giving anyone CPR....sort of like a ho-ho being devoured...:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 02:01 PM
No, luckily we were parked by the bridge at Havasu watching the boats go by...don't even want to fathom that woman giving anyone CPR....sort of like a ho-ho being devoured...:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
I bet you could have her all night for a ho-ho...ewwwwwwwwwwwww. haha
What should happen to woman that size in america?
1. Be shot with a elephant gun and kept in a cage?
2. Free lipsosuction so it is not so hard on the eyes?
3. Thrown out with the caddle to graze the fields?
:confused:

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 02:08 PM
I wouldn't want any part of that!!! not for a ho-ho, not even if I was offered a million...it's just wayyyyyy wrong..:yuk:

Beautiful Noise
06-02-2004, 02:08 PM
OK What do you think,I'm thinking alittle Silcone should do the Trick:rolleyes: http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/607Pan_Hole_2-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/607Broken_Rod_1-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/607Broken_Rod_2-med.JPG

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 02:37 PM
DAMN STEVE, WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED???? Now I'm not looking forward to tearing mine apart to see what went wrong....

Beautiful Noise
06-02-2004, 02:39 PM
Not sure yet won't have any answers till Friday I hope to have it back in by Next weekend tho :)

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 02:40 PM
damn, sorry to see that. I'll be working on mine on friday to see wtf happened....fingers crossed right now....

Beautiful Noise
06-02-2004, 02:41 PM
Good Luck:)

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 02:43 PM
BN: Duct tape is your friend.
That sucks, whats next?

Beautiful Noise
06-02-2004, 03:18 PM
whats next?
Hmmmmmm I was thinking More Duct Tape and running on 7 Cyl so some Jet Boats might have a chance...lol:rolleyes: :D

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 03:24 PM
Hey, I resemble that remark!!!!

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 03:25 PM
Hmmmmmm I was thinking More Duct Tape and running on 7 Cyl so some Jet Boats might have a chance...lol:rolleyes: :D
That was a low blow to the jet community, you should feel bad now Steve, feel very bad. :)
I would say running on 7 cylinders will be fine, I have a NOS kit you can bolt up to inject in to those 7 cylinders to make up the difference of the missing one.

Beautiful Noise
06-02-2004, 03:25 PM
Hey, I resemble that remark!!!!
Hmmmmmmmmm I wasnt aware of that:rolleyes: ;) :D I really need to watch who I hang with now days:rolleyes: :D

Beautiful Noise
06-02-2004, 03:28 PM
blow ..... jet community
Those words about Sum it up:D :D :D LOL........J/King:D

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 03:30 PM
Those words about Sum it up:D :D :D LOL........J/King:D
ut uh, dont let HB or those guys see this, they will be stalking your house and following you on your next trip out. :cool:

Beautiful Noise
06-02-2004, 03:31 PM
ut uh, dont let HB or those guys see this, they will be stalking your house and following you on your next trip out. :cool:
At 37 1/2mph Trust me I'm no Threat to them;) :D

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 03:31 PM
Note to self:
Self, bring more nuts and bolts to drop into BN's engine next time, this time there weren't enough.
Sincerely,
me.

Beautiful Noise
06-02-2004, 03:33 PM
Would you like those back I think that what your motor might be Lacking....lol:D

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 03:34 PM
Note to self:
Self, bring more nuts and bolts to drop into BN's engine next time, this time there weren't enough.
Sincerely,
me.
ahhhahahahaha, that was great.
Did I mention I love jet boats? you know that right? :D

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 03:34 PM
Would you like those back I think that what your motor might be Lacking....lol:D
LMAO, this is a great way to end the day...

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 03:35 PM
Oh, I know it's all in fun...but yes BN, I would love to have those back, didn't think i needed them but damn boat (come to find out) wouldn't run without them...hahahaha,...

Beautiful Noise
06-02-2004, 03:38 PM
Did I mention I love jet boats? you know that right? :D
OH PLEASE don't start this, You know thats not what you were thinking:pig_flyi: :D :D

dmontzsta
Oh, I know it's all in fun...but yes BN, I would love to have those back, didn't think i needed them but damn boat (come to find out) wouldn't run without them...hahahaha,...
I think he has already gotten his use out of them.
Steve: I want to be the self proclaimed slowest person. I can only hit 30mph.

Ntwotrance
Oh, i can just feel the love right now..wait, not anymore, Mrs. NTT has a hold of it....:p

Beautiful Noise
06-02-2004, 03:39 PM
Oh, I know it's all in fun
Hey if you cant make fun of each other who can you make fun of:D I get tried of getting slapped by my Wife:rolleyes: :D

Beautiful Noise
06-02-2004, 03:40 PM
Steve: I want to be the self proclaimed slowest person. I can only hit 30mph.
OK............OK............You WIN :D

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 03:40 PM
Hey if you cant make fun of each other who can you make fun of:D I get tried of getting slapped by my Wife:rolleyes: :D
so, so true..;)

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 03:44 PM
OK............OK............You WIN :D
Thanks, I enjoy being taken out by those big Patrol boats.

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 03:59 PM
Where did you guys go? I feel alone all of the sudden, damnit, only a few more minutes to go here at work too...

Beautiful Noise
06-02-2004, 04:07 PM
I went to get those Nuts and Bolts out of my motor,I should of known they were out of a Jet they were pretty Small:eek: :D

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 05:15 PM
No, those nuts shoulda been HUGE if they came from a jet...probably found the other ones from the v-drive...:eek: :eek:

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 06:35 PM
I still have my nuts. :D

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 07:27 PM
well, if you've got yours and I've got mine...then who's are they??? :confused:

WUTWZAT
06-02-2004, 08:16 PM
WOW, I have been working this whole time and now I am caught up on what you've all been talking about. LMAO about the 600lb'r. The good part about having a jet boat around a women that large is when you get home you can hook her to the jet for lipo....
Sorry about the motor Beautiful Noice, if you drop the motor down to 6 cylinders I'll race you for pinks..... Actually, no I still wouldn't. One way to tell if those nuts came from a jet boat, are all the edges worn down so a wrench won't catch on them? Yeah, then their from a jet. Stainless? Nylock? Straight threads? Yes to anyone of these, not from a jet.
Ok, before I get angry letters from Jet boat owners, remember I do own a jet boat too. Just speaking the truth.... Ha ha ha....
Anyone heard from Mr or Mrs B ?
Jason

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 08:20 PM
I sent her a happy b-day wish the other day and a pm, was wondering where ya took off to, haven't seen ya in a few days!

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 08:24 PM
well, if you've got yours and I've got mine...then who's are they??? :confused:
Maybe they are the fat chicks? I think BN had her on his boat for a "ride". :p

WUTWZAT
06-02-2004, 08:35 PM
He might of strained his motor, and busted a nut so to speak on BN.
Did you guys think the fat chick ate me? Ah, the stuffs hitting the fan at work, out of the 8 forklifts we have 6 were down. I am supposed to be going to physical therapy, but when I leave more things go wrong, when I don't go. The boss is all pissed that I am not trying to get better can't win. Maybe I'll quit again.

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 08:49 PM
He might of strained his motor, and busted a nut so to speak on BN.
Did you guys think the fat chick ate me? Ah, the stuffs hitting the fan at work, out of the 8 forklifts we have 6 were down. I am supposed to be going to physical therapy, but when I leave more things go wrong, when I don't go. The boss is all pissed that I am not trying to get better can't win. Maybe I'll quit again.
Just tell your boss you are going to the river for a week and will be back. If he doesnt like it, tell him to F off. :D

Beautiful Noise
06-02-2004, 10:33 PM
Hey you Guys have a Good weekend Im off to Parker tomorrow morning for the day then up to Laughlin for the weekend to see if I can win some money to fix the Boat:D Plus they are having boat races(Roundy-Rounds) there on Sat & Sun:D :D

Ntwotrance
06-03-2004, 05:29 AM
Hey you Guys have a Good weekend Im off to Parker tomorrow morning for the day then up to Laughlin for the weekend to see if I can win some money to fix the Boat:D Plus they are having boat races(Roundy-Rounds) there on Sat & Sun:D :D
Have a fun and safe time Steve :cool:

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 06:09 AM
Take it easy and have a good time.

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 09:26 AM
bump to the top, it is boring.

Ntwotrance
06-03-2004, 09:31 AM
sorry bro, was outside working, and my boss has been in here quite a bit...

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 10:06 AM
sorry bro, was outside working, and my boss has been in here quite a bit...
no need to apologize, I just thought this place was dead. :)

Ntwotrance
06-03-2004, 10:25 AM
I wish it was dead here, damn meetings, my boss, just about everything (but then again, that's probably because it's my friday and I have to try to get 2 days worth of work done in one....)....

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 10:37 AM
I wish it was dead here, damn meetings, my boss, just about everything (but then again, that's probably because it's my friday and I have to try to get 2 days worth of work done in one....)....
Exactly why! Fridays are supposed to be good, but they always suck. Every Friday is a busy day for some reason and I cannot get out of here on time.
What day are you going to the V Drive regatta? I am thinking of spectating on Sunday.
How about your next Elsinore trip?

Ntwotrance
06-03-2004, 11:09 AM
Exactly why! Fridays are supposed to be good, but they always suck. Every Friday is a busy day for some reason and I cannot get out of here on time.
What day are you going to the V Drive regatta? I am thinking of spectating on Sunday.
How about your next Elsinore trip?
we're definately going to be there on Sunday at the regatta. I've got to look at the schedule and see what day it is...13th? I think...I'll check it out later. Anyways, I'm hoping next weekend to be back at elsinore, if I can get the boat going again...:mad: I'll start tearing into it tomorrow morning, my son wants me to wait until he gets home from school so that he can help, but I'd rather get an early start on it.....

Ntwotrance
06-03-2004, 11:10 AM
you working tomorrow?

Ntwotrance
06-03-2004, 11:11 AM
550 posts, moving on up...

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 11:26 AM
we're definately going to be there on Sunday at the regatta. I've got to look at the schedule and see what day it is...13th? I think...I'll check it out later. Anyways, I'm hoping next weekend to be back at elsinore, if I can get the boat going again...:mad: I'll start tearing into it tomorrow morning, my son wants me to wait until he gets home from school so that he can help, but I'd rather get an early start on it.....
I heard Saturday was a short day, it starts at 4pm? That is what I was told in the V drive forum, I want to go on the best day. The 13th is on a Sunday. I hope to go to Elsinore soon, let me know when you go out and we can plan it, my dad works weekends but we usually get there early and leave around 2pm. You might want to wait until he gets home, or he might get mad at you, I know how the father son thing is. ;)

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 11:30 AM
you working tomorrow?
yup yup, Monday-Friday 9am-6pm. I am off weekends. I like my schedule I think it is the best, I have off basically every small and big holiday there is.

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 11:31 AM
550 posts, moving on up...
I just passed 1,000 earlier. :D

Ntwotrance
06-03-2004, 11:50 AM
I heard Saturday was a short day, it starts at 4pm? That is what I was told in the V drive forum, I want to go on the best day. The 13th is on a Sunday. I hope to go to Elsinore soon, let me know when you go out and we can plan it, my dad works weekends but we usually get there early and leave around 2pm. You might want to wait until he gets home, or he might get mad at you, I know how the father son thing is. ;)
I'll save him some work to do on the boat. And Sunday is the better of the 2 days to go, not sure what time it starts saturday, but I know we got there around 9 on sunday last time, and were there the better part of the day...:cool:

Ntwotrance
06-03-2004, 11:51 AM
yup yup, Monday-Friday 9am-6pm. I am off weekends. I like my schedule I think it is the best, I have off basically every small and big holiday there is.
Mine is pretty rocking, every other friday off, and the fridays I do work, I get out an hour early...

Ntwotrance
06-03-2004, 11:51 AM
I just passed 1,000 earlier. :D
I think I know how you did it...hmmm....:confused:

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 01:06 PM
I'll save him some work to do on the boat. And Sunday is the better of the 2 days to go, not sure what time it starts saturday, but I know we got there around 9 on sunday last time, and were there the better part of the day...:cool:
Sounds like a plan.

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 01:06 PM
Mine is pretty rocking, every other friday off, and the fridays I do work, I get out an hour early...
that is nice, you get 3 day weekends every other week, damn...it is like Memorial Day weekend almost.

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 01:07 PM
I think I know how you did it...hmmm....:confused:
:D This thread has been very instrumental.

Ntwotrance
06-03-2004, 01:29 PM
Sounds like a plan.
That it does...:D

Ntwotrance
06-03-2004, 01:30 PM
that is nice, you get 3 day weekends every other week, damn...it is like Memorial Day weekend almost.
or back to back 3 day weekends...only 30 more minutes and I'm outta here!!1 ;)

Ntwotrance
06-03-2004, 01:31 PM
:D This thread has been very instrumental.
that it has, until they decide to move it to another forum...:confused: :p

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 01:57 PM
That it does...:D
It is always good to have a plan.

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 01:58 PM
or back to back 3 day weekends...only 30 more minutes and I'm outta here!!1 ;)
You leave at 3? lucky guy.

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 01:58 PM
that it has, until they decide to move it to another forum...:confused: :p
Well, they shouldnt move it, cause we are still talking about Elsinore for next weekend and also planning the V drive even, so it is staying bumped and people will see it. ;)

Ntwotrance
06-03-2004, 02:35 PM
It is always good to have a plan.
I never leave home without one...:D

Ntwotrance
06-03-2004, 02:36 PM
You leave at 3? lucky guy.
I think so! oh, and I'm home now (only 15 minutes to get home)...what time do you finish?:confused: