PDA

View Full Version : What's with Warlock

Thunderbutt
05-24-2004, 01:25 PM
I bought a used ultimate deck boat and there is some fiberglass repair to be done, and I would like to have a wiring diagram. I called Warlock ( Carter Reed) and asked for same. He will not return my call. During the time I wanted to buy one of his boats he wouldn't give me the time of day. What is going on? Are they out? The last time I called I asked for Al and was told he no longer worked there. I couldn't get anything out of him eather.

FRENCHIE
05-24-2004, 06:04 PM
should a got a ...."COMMANDER!":p ...J.K.;)

Garrddogg
05-24-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
should a got a ...."COMMANDER!":p ...J.K.;) heh heh heh heh heh!:pigfly:

waterboy
05-24-2004, 07:57 PM
i drove by last week they were cleaning it out still had some molds there but doors were down and trash bins out front (2 big roll offs)

slink
05-24-2004, 08:14 PM
I heard they were moving, or moved back to Corona. Don't know if its true or not

dicudmore
05-24-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
should a got a ...."COMMANDER!":p ...J.K.;)
that my friend I'm not sure was funny....
OK yes it was...
:D
Btw as far as I know Warlock is still in business and doing the offshore thing. Think they have had a couple ownership changes the last few years though....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-24-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Force 26
heh heh heh heh heh!:pigfly:
ok more popcorn, but with a boat that looks like that :yuk:
just kidding :D :D

DOHARA
05-25-2004, 06:56 AM
Carter reed might be the problem:D

Garrddogg
05-25-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
do you not LIKE my boat or somethin?:p

LASERRAY
05-25-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Force 26
do you not LIKE my boat or somethin?:p He's just sorry he bought a Commander.:D J/k SYA.;)

pebo
05-25-2004, 08:44 PM
Was by there last week. Was told they were moving there manufacturing to Corona. Elite Marine will handle all sales and service in Riverside.:confused:

Kachina26
05-25-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by pebo
Was by there last week. Was told they were moving there manufacturing to Corona. Elite Marine will handle all sales and service in Riverside.:confused:
Elite has been carrying them for some time now, that's where I started my search. BTW the guys at elite are great!!!!!

Kachina26
05-25-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
Come on now, you're giving F26 a complex. Tell him you like his boat and stop teasing him. (At least until after you've hung with him a bit;) )

LASERRAY
05-25-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
Come on now, you're giving F26 a complex. Tell him you like his boat and stop teasing him. (At least until after you've hung with him a bit;) ) I'm not naming names or anything, but any person (and there's a few on these boards) that would flame another person's floatie, (especially one that is brand new) is a serious jerkoff. I just try and laugh at these jokers, but it's still very un-classy. Why not just insult their wife and kids, and kick their dog while you're at it?
And as far as Force 26's paint job goes, I saw it last Sunday and it's one to behold. Very Nice.
:)

cc322
05-28-2004, 06:39 AM
Warlock=Unstable,we looked at thier boats before we bought our lavey, and they just seemed out of date, it wouldnt suprise me if they closed the doors, good luck

Laveyman
05-31-2004, 06:09 AM
Warlock makes nice boats with good quality. My major concern with them is how many timeds has the company changed hands or gone BK? Way too many times for me! If I'm going to spend $50-100K on a boat, I want to know the company is going to be there if I have a warranty issue to address. Warlock has a too long of a history of financial instability for me. Just my .02

jm2drvr
05-31-2004, 10:36 AM
:o :) :frown: :cool: :cry: :devil: :p :burningm: :argue:

Daytona100
05-31-2004, 11:10 AM
Get an ELIMINATOR ask for Dan make friends with Bob leach and enjoy. At least you know there in for the long haul. Had a great experiance dealing with them. Only boat mfg Ill ever deal with.

hpron
06-01-2004, 03:37 PM
They are still around and build one hell of a secure stable and safe offshore race boat...I would own another if I was still running big water...Carter did say they were moving again a week or two back when I spoke with him..I have bought from Carter thru three previous changes over the last 6-7 years and quality had never been compromised
Thanks to Warlock and the support given and opportunities gained from having raced their boats..
I hate to see ANY builder of high performance boats loose out for whatever reason.....hell with insurance and EPA and regulations its getting tough enough to have choices to enjoy what we all wait the winter out for

Warlock28
06-02-2004, 11:57 AM
Carter is a good guy, when you can pin him down and he build a very nice boat. Hope you can get the answers you seek. I also heard they were moving to Corona.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Thunderbutt
06-04-2004, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by hpron
They are still around and build one hell of a secure stable and safe offshore race boat...I would own another if I was still running big water...Carter did say they were moving again a week or two back when I spoke with him..I have bought from Carter thru three previous changes over the last 6-7 years and quality had never been compromised
Thanks to Warlock and the support given and opportunities gained from having raced their boats..
I hate to see ANY builder of high performance boats loose out for whatever reason.....hell with insurance and EPA and regulations its getting tough enough to have choices to enjoy what we all wait the winter out for
hpron, I'm happy with the boat all I want is a wireing diagram of the boat and some answers to a few questions. The previous owner lost everthing. I asked for Al the last time I called and was told he no longer worked there.