PDA

View Full Version : Tip jar for Frenchie

KACHINA KEN
05-24-2004, 01:48 PM
I got 50 bucks for Frenchie to change his Avatar on this board and RRX FOREVER and retire his man-floss, I am offering this so as to prevent the temporary blindness that occours whenever I come accross one of his posts:)
If we all chip in I'm sure he'll go for it.
Kenny

Debbolas
05-24-2004, 01:53 PM
I just checked and I don't have a problem with Frenchies Avitar.
In fact I think more guys should post their pics, on their avitars. But they seem to post boats, or really hot chicks, and while we are on the subject, why am I the only chick with an pic avitar?
Get ready for more Legolas!
;)

dicudmore
05-24-2004, 01:57 PM
can't say I ever noticed Frenchie's avatar.....
the only thing I see in it is the big orange hat.

dicudmore
05-24-2004, 01:57 PM
my pics in mine....
w/my fav chick :D

KACHINA KEN
05-24-2004, 03:48 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hey I am in my pic, y'know 6' 3 guy on the bow?????

dicudmore
05-24-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
I just checked and I don't have a problem with Frenchies Avitar.
In fact I think more guys should post their pics, on their avitars. But they seem to post boats, or really hot chicks, and while we are on the subject, why am I the only chick with an pic avitar?
Get ready for more Legolas!
;)
I think some peeps are afraid to admit who they are. perhaps based on the things they say on these boards??? :confused:

Debbolas
05-24-2004, 03:51 PM
I really like your avitar.....your right, there are a "few" people "guys" that have pics of themselves and their boats.
BUT NOT ENOUGH!!
IMO
:D

dicudmore
05-24-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
I really like your avitar.....
:D
thanks

FRENCHIE
05-24-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by KACHINA KEN
I got 50 bucks for Frenchie to change his Avatar on this board and RRX FOREVER and retire his man-floss, I am offering this so as to prevent the temporary blindness that occours whenever I come accross one of his posts:)
If we all chip in I'm sure he'll go for it.
Kenny
You could pay off the boat , and still aint gonna change it! Been on here a year now almost 700posts and not one person has brought it up until now!:mad: Thanx Dicud, and Debbolas, if ya dont like it stay off my posts, and dont come near me at the river, cuz there's a good chance you'll see the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) Im havin fun with it and that's the way it's gonna be! ...over.:argue:

FRENCHIE
05-24-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by dicudmore
I think some peeps are afraid to admit who they are. perhaps based on the things they say on these boards??? :confused:
Im admitting im a clown, and love a good laugh and attention in good fun at the river! Even though mrs frenchie gives me crap also about the shorts rolled up she's accepted the hat! Thanx for the 10-4 Dicudmore!!;)

Scream
05-24-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
...dont come near me at the river, cuz there's a good chance you'll see the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) ... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
EEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!
Do you know the elephant man from RWYB or the gold lamay overweight g-string guy from the Sandbar a couple years back...
Some things are not meant for public view, IMHO

FRENCHIE
05-24-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Scream
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
EEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!
Do you know the elephant man from RWYB or the gold lamay overweight g-string guy from the Sandbar a couple years back...
forgive me ...RWYB???? IMHO???? interp please.:confused:

dicudmore
05-24-2004, 05:38 PM
forgive me ...RWYB???? IMHO???? interp please.:confused:
run what you brung
in my humble opinion

FRENCHIE
05-24-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Scream
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
EEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!
yea that was a little too much!! but a pair of Boardshorts rolled up like speedos...well the women at the sandbar seemd to love it!
and not too mention some of those women in G'strings had less right than me to be wearin!!:yuk: :D

Debbolas
05-24-2004, 06:11 PM
More power to ya Frenchie!!
LOL:D

Kachina26
05-24-2004, 06:13 PM
I think Frenchie oughta get himself a new pic with that thing pulled way up between the cheeks just for KK:D

FRENCHIE
05-24-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
I think Frenchie oughta get himself a new pic with that thing pulled way up between the cheeks just for KK:D
Mrs Frenchie just said she is searching for a new pair with a .............."COW PATTERN!":p oh i mean Dalmation!:confused:

dicudmore
05-24-2004, 10:23 PM
yea that was a little too much!! but a pair of Boardshorts rolled up like speedos...well the women at the sandbar seemd to love it!
and not too mention some of those women in G'strings had less right than me to be wearin!!:yuk: :D
there should definitely be some size limitations.....

dicudmore
05-24-2004, 10:28 PM
Mrs Frenchie just said she is searching for a new pair with a .............."COW PATTERN!":p oh i mean Dalmation!:confused:
kicking a guy while he's down....thats kinda wrong.
I mean, I have called that Kachina the SS pound puppy lots of times, but the man lost an engine recently, had her "fixed" and still has a problem w/the boat.....
Now, its just not cool to pick on guys without boats, we gotta have sympathy.
I'm thinking that he would have never noticed the av had his "bad dog" not scattered at the zoo.....
Don't know what I'd do if mine broke...
Prob start lookin' to bum rides for a while.
Hallett1 @ RRX, Frenchie, DHO, THOR, T&B, hope somebody be giving a boat ride. :cool: