PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Summerlove!

Mr.Havasu
05-24-2004, 02:02 PM
And Thank you very much for allowing me to help you find your new Havasu Property!
Summerlove just bought two beautiful lots that closed escrow today. They will be building Bridgewater homes on them with approx 30 x 40 boat deep garages. Anyone looking for a nice new home to park your boat in, contact Summerlove or myself for the details, should be completed in approx. 8 months.
It was a pleasure working with You and Johnna and I can't wait to see the homes going up on your lots.
Michele

OutCole'd
05-24-2004, 02:14 PM
Congrats Summerlove, Can I stay at one of your places & keep my boat there for the Summer??

eliminatedsprinter
05-24-2004, 02:27 PM
Congrats:D :D :D
Now that's the way we should all spend our Bush tax break.;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

Ntwotrance
05-24-2004, 02:36 PM
congrats!

dmontzsta
05-24-2004, 02:53 PM
congrats, what a lucky guy. :)

phebus
05-24-2004, 03:00 PM
Damn land baron. One beautifull home isn't enough huh? :D

summerlove
05-24-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by phebus
Damn land baron. One beautifull home isn't enough huh? :D
I now own more land in AZ than I do in Cali (2 empty lotsand 1 house), but my cali house is still worth about 2.5 x more!:D
Thanks Michelle - you did a great job for us, we're very happy! We can't wait to build the new homes to sell to some of our HB friends! If you get in early, you'll get a great deal, and be able to pick out your own upgrades, colors, etc....
Specs are basically 1769 sq ft, 3 bed/3ba, approx 44' deep by 32' wide garage! Lots are side by side and are approx 10,000 sq ft with a lake view, albeit a small one. The houses will look like this but will have different colors, roof lines, etc to make them look different.(this is my house)....
http://www.oursummerlove.com/LAKEHAVASU94945.jpg
Let Michelle or mew know if your interested!

summerlove
05-24-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
what tax break - I'm doing this so I can pay my new taxes!;)

phebus
05-24-2004, 03:56 PM
What area of town are they in?

FRENCHIE
05-24-2004, 05:20 PM
what sort of price range are we lookin at here?:confused:

Mr.Havasu
05-24-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
How much you got?:D
J/K
I don't think Rick has priced them out as yet. There are still some variables that will need to be worked out, ie: landscaping, extras etc. I'm sure Rick will have a price in mind as soon as all the construction costs are in. They are really nice lots on the south side with small views of the lake from the back yard.

Mr.Havasu
05-24-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
LOL:D

summerlove
05-25-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
At this time we haven't priced them, but I suspect that they will be in the upper 200's...

Essex502
05-25-2004, 08:26 AM
Congrats! Are you going the "spec" route of looking for renters?

summerlove
05-25-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Essex502
Congrats! Are you going the "spec" route of looking for renters?
no, this is definitely an investment for sale. We hope to have the building permits secured from teh city within the next 6 weeks and if all goes well, to begin construction by the middle of July. We anticipate a completion date, again, assuming all goes well, by the end of the year...
OK, so who's interested in a lovely new home?

eliminatedsprinter
05-25-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by summerlove
what tax break - I'm doing this so I can pay my new taxes!;)
You better bub...:sqsmile: Cause it looks like there is about a 50/50 chance your's could be going up big time...:smilespi: ;) And what are you doing getting all this land out of state, you traitor land CEO. We are going to have to get the legislature to close that loophole that lets you get land out of state and not pay Ca property taxes on it............
Hope you don't mind a little political sarcasm here, but the truth is I'm jelous as he!!. ;) :D :D :D