PDA

View Full Version : Texas Memorial Day Events

EASYSTROKE
05-25-2004, 06:34 AM
Are there any events or get-togethers in Texas this Memorial weekend? I am looking to catch up with some other jetters this weekend around the Houston or Summerville area.

Greaser
05-25-2004, 09:23 AM
I plan on being out on Somerville this weekend. I am not sure where yet. Either Welch or Pecan. I have been going to welch pretty regular, but some friends told me that there was a lot of people around pecan this past weekend. So all I know is that where ever I end up, I will make sure I bring some cold beer, and a few women:D

EASYSTROKE
05-25-2004, 09:42 AM
Greaser,
DO you know what is up with RJB's web site? I aven't able to get on there lately. I haven't been to summerville for a long time so I don't know much about the area. If you see a two-tone blue southwind copy with ot's and tunnl ram, that will be me just give me a holler.

Greaser
05-25-2004, 09:52 AM
All I know about the rjb site is that it crashed, and I havent heard of any plans to get it back up. Its a shame, we had a pretty good group of Texas jetters going there.
What park do you usually go to in somerville? I will make sure I keep an eye out for ya. If you see a white and silver southwind with ot's, that is me. Hope to see ya out there.
I also put a post up in the hot spots central forum, so maybe a couple other people will post there if they are going.

mrgoslow
05-25-2004, 01:20 PM
del rio, tx. hot boats, cold beer