PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Plans

MudPumper
05-25-2004, 12:57 PM
Who's gonna be where? I'll be in Parker Thusday-Saturday and then at Big River on Sunday!!!

wrightnow
05-25-2004, 01:55 PM
I'm heading backout to BR on Thur. night until monday with boat in tow and starter all fixed. Just purchase a new GPS so I can start to dial in the boat. Got get ready for the next FB II
Cs19 and Big Proppa will also be out all weekend...
I will see you Sun Mike....
Mark

BigBlockBaja
05-25-2004, 06:19 PM
I'll be drinking beer somewhere.. not sure where yet! :D :D

MudPumper
05-25-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by wrightnow
I'm heading backout to BR on Thur. night until monday with boat in tow and starter all fixed. Just purchase a new GPS so I can start to dial in the boat. Got get ready for the next FB II
Cs19 and Big Proppa will also be out all weekend...
I will see you Sun Mike....
Mark
Sounds good Mark, I'll be down Sat evening to hook up with you guys to go to lost lake, then I'm gonna come down to boat on Sunday when the rest of my group is headed home. Look forward to hangin out with you again.:D

wrightnow
05-25-2004, 09:06 PM
Mike Remember we will need to be at lost lake by 7:00pm or you will miss the races...
Mark

Cs19
05-25-2004, 09:20 PM
I'm about 50/50 wether i'm comin' out to BR or not,if I do come, Ill be at one of those houses just up river from BR on the left.
I may have traffic school on Saturday and I also wanna change a few things on the setup and do a valve adjustment too, and Im not sure I have enough time to make it all happen,seems to be the story of my life lately.LOL. If I can get the boat stuff done, I will leave after traffic school on Saturday night and stay till Memorial Day.
Don't count me out yet. :D

MudPumper
05-25-2004, 09:50 PM
Chris, you know you can do trafic school online, takes about an hour or so. Piece of cake. Get her done and come on out.
Mark, what time do you guys plan on leaving the campground on Sat to head to Lost Lake so I know what time to meet up??? I've never been there so I'm going to follow you guys down there. I was thinking about heading your way about 5 or so.

wrightnow
05-26-2004, 07:15 AM
CS19, What are you talking about traffic school on a 3 day weekend, what were you thinking? Do the on-line dealo, have your girl do it for you and your done with time to spare.
Mike, We should be leaving camp no later than 6:30, so I will see you then.... be safe up there...
mark

Cs19
05-26-2004, 07:26 AM
They (the traffic school) are telling me that the online deal isn't offered in O.C.,I will double check.
Mark, my completion date is early next week so its got to get done asap,I've been puttin' it off since I've been so busy with everything. :mad: as far as gettin my girl to do it, well thats gonna take some real smooth talkin' LOL. Maybe if I tell her that if she does it for me, then we can go to the riv., that may work, she really wants to go.
I will pull it off somehow,how did you guys sign up for online traffic school?

roostwear
05-26-2004, 07:30 AM
You must have appeared in North OC court :frown: Are you going to the Improv for class?

Johnwithjm
05-26-2004, 08:12 AM
Wrightnow I will see you down at Lost Lake. You gonna run your hot rod? How about you Big Proppa?

Big Proppa
05-26-2004, 09:47 AM
No big john I'm just coming down as a big john cheer leader heard the mf'r is fast as hell can't wait to see it run in person.

Goodtime$
05-26-2004, 10:07 AM
Are there going to be any good races at Lost Lake Sat.Night? considering driving up river to spectate?

Johnwithjm
05-26-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Big Proppa
No big john I'm just coming down as a big john cheer leader heard the mf'r is fast as hell can't wait to see it run in person. I`m not going to bring it this trip. So I will be in the crowd watching also.

MudPumper
05-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Mike, We should be leaving camp no later than 6:30, so I will see you then.... be safe up there...
mark [/B]
Good deal Mark, I'll see you guys about 5-5:30 on Sat at BR. I'm gettin ready to head out to Parker in a couple of hours, so I'll se you Sat !!!!:D

wrightnow
05-26-2004, 01:19 PM
John,
Not sure If I'm going to run or not, It all depends on how friday goes. I need to play with the set-up a little with all the changes I'v made, I just got to see what's up. But I sure would like to run.....we will see
Mark

wrightnow
05-26-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by MudPumper
Good deal Mark, I'll see you guys about 5-5:30 on Sat at BR. I'm gettin ready to head out to Parker in a couple of hours, so I'll se you Sat !!!!:D
Your kill me......

MudPumper
05-26-2004, 01:23 PM
Why?????? Because I'm leaving for the river on a Wednesday???:D

MudPumper
05-26-2004, 01:25 PM
hey Mark, is Jimmy going to have the new Nordic out this weekend??? I want to check out the boat I didn't buy!!!
Mud(kicking myself for not buying that Nordic)Pumper

wrightnow
05-26-2004, 01:31 PM
Mike, yea it because your leaving already...damm thats just not right.
Not sure is Jimmy is going to show or not since Cyclone and HBjet are hanging back at home getting ready for OP6 weekend. Jimmy did score on the Nordic, I guess sometimes you get what you pay for....
Mark

LVjetboy
05-26-2004, 01:47 PM
Phd in traffic school here...all from speeding except one "Rapid and Unnecessary Acceleration" WTF why a law against that? Just not right. Since when is acceleration too rapid or unnecessary??
http://members.cox.net/lvjetboy/TrafficPHD.jpg
Lake Powell on Memorial Day. Hoping to avoid...
The Law
jer

MudPumper
05-26-2004, 02:27 PM
Not sure is Jimmy is going to show or not since Cyclone and HBjet are hanging back at home getting ready for OP6 weekend. Jimmy did score on the Nordic, I guess sometimes you get what you pay for....
Mark
Well that sucks, I thought Randy and Mike were going this weekend. Oh well, looks like I'm stuck with you Knuckle Heads!!!:D ;)

MudPumper
05-26-2004, 03:13 PM
Mark
Alright Mark, I'm out. 4:15pm Wed. Damn it's good to be the boss!!!! Next stop, Parker!!!:D