PDA

View Full Version : Paging SuperLite72

CircleJerk
05-26-2004, 08:45 AM
Rick, remember to register in order to be able to drive into the Tastin Racin site before 9am on Saturday or Friday anytime. Security will be everywhere 24 hours and I think you can park real close to us. Use Ricks registration forms and he has the address to send them. They say they wont let any boats in that arent registered. If you do this you will get 10 free admissions for you friends. Parking will be charged for them at $5 per day. Hope to see that wonderful Sangrr. You may bring a pop up for the boat. Blue would be nice......:cool:

72 superlite
05-26-2004, 09:01 AM
I shall get said forms from Jeff. Are you saying I should be able to park my boat near you guys even though I'm not racin. When is this and when are you coming over?

05-26-2004, 04:55 PM
Hey Rick, Does this mean the Sanger is ready to run????:eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :D

72 superlite
05-27-2004, 07:06 AM
Got the Battery mounted yesterday, gotta finish up the altenator mounting, clean up the fuel tank mounts, and thats it. I'm on vacation this week, and hope to finish it up.

CircleJerk
05-28-2004, 08:37 AM
Rickster! You bet, If I have anything to say about our pits, which I believe I do, you will be with us! The souvenir booth will be between us and the beer garden and I would love to have you right there. If any of you can volunteer to help at the booth we could sure use it. T-shirts, videos, hats, and newsletters will be at a cut rate until supply runs out. Friday about noon should be our arrival time. Polish polish dude...........:)

RaysonKid
05-28-2004, 09:06 AM
Did you call Rick a Pollish dude?????
Thats a good way to win friends..:cool:

72 superlite
05-28-2004, 10:01 AM
Jeff gave me the forms, and they look like forms to register to race and they want entry fee moneys for racing. I'm not racing, so ?????. I don't get it. Maybe its the Polish in me. All so it looks to me like any boat that goes in is there all weekend. Is this correct? Maybe I'll leave the boat at home and drag it out for Banks Lake. Signed confused in Tacoma.

CircleJerk
06-01-2004, 12:19 AM
Rick, you are right, boats are secured all weekend with 24 hour security. Your boat is safe and last year Todd did get to leave with his Saturday night after races. Racers cant leave until Sunday at 5pm. Sure would love to have your boat there but its up to you. I hear your Dad will be there!
I just got my motor in and the plumbing done. Whole boat weighs 100 lbs less and the motor should rap to 8 Grand with the small prop and 12 gears. Had to remove the belly tanks and remount a small stringer tank and move the battery forward, rewire the boat, re speedcoat the bottom, and put lots of WoopUp smelly gas in. I am ready for George! The other contenders wont be a problem or concern, I only worry about other Lavey boats with experienced drivers! Still a JeRk.......and in need of any volunteer help with our THREE boats! See you all there Friday June 11the for the free testing day.

CircleJerk
06-05-2004, 01:03 AM
Jeff and Rick, this is big news: Action Jackson Holmbo actually hit the water thursday! He said she was just like a mistress and did everything he told her to do! That's a 1975 'b-boat' with a 392 Hemi and a rare gull bottom. Supposedly, all you b boat groupies, this boat was a back up hull for the legendary kInG of 'b's painted green and yellow....Jackson was a former fuel hydro driver from the 60-70s and now is a converted circle boatster! Will he make it to Sammamish? I doubt it, too many important spectators and not enough test time, he hasnt driven anything in 20 years, so we hope he eases into racing. He certainly didnt ease into the throttle running right on the 7 Gs rev limiter and throwing it into one corner after another. Wished I had it on tape! I am ready to test after setting the mag. Now if you can get your Dad to bug him, he has a week to modify the trailer and pack his lunch........what are the chances?? OH Brian Hand paid the race fees and will have the small block Jones there! He hasnt driven since the 1975 Heidelberg Nationals at Seattle where he placed 2nd right behind Jack Jones in the 'Yellow Zonkers' boat. I believe Paul Grichar was there also. Its going to be wild........ can I count on your help with my boats? Is the Sanger coming??:wink:

72 superlite
06-05-2004, 09:14 PM
I'll help, what do I need to do, so I can get in the pits. Do I need to meet up with you friday to get the passes you spoke of earlier. I've been thinking of bringing my boat, what do I need to do to get it in. I didn't register or anything. When is Banks lake, the following weekend? Fathers day weekend? Let me know.

CircleJerk
06-06-2004, 12:06 AM
Yes, you need to come by Friday sometime and get a pass and get your boat in the show. Saturday will be difficult or impossible after 9:00 am. Banks lake is father's day weekend directly following. Everyone pays for parking at $5 but I have 15 pit passes, first come basis. Spectators pay $3 per day, but you would get in free if you show and I think two parking passes for 2 vehicles. SS83 barked to life tonight! Nasty smelling thing! I am still high....... Oh by the way, we now have 24 registered boats and 12 unlimited hydros. :wink:

72 superlite
06-10-2004, 06:33 PM
Boyd, you still arriving around noon? Boat show at Albertsons? Where will you be? I'll only be able to help on Saturday, family in town from Alaska. Answer me then get to packing!!!