PDA

View Full Version : Whattup wit my man 78E??

mirvin
05-26-2004, 12:54 PM
WHy so shy lately mister Eliminator??? No lunch reports??? How bout some pics of the new interior? DIdn't you go to Martinez last weekend??
mirvin:D

78Eliminator
05-27-2004, 06:42 AM
I missed this message completely. Sorry Mirv. I have been having to do some real work these days.
Martinez was great. Boat ran like a champ, but the holley blue fuel pump is about to crap out. It comes on and off when it wants to. I am probably going to sell the schiada unless someone wants to help me put in a berkeley pump in it for cheap. I really want to covert this boat from the drake to a berk. I think if I do that, I will keep it forever.......
Other than that, just working on the house and trying to wrap up some other projects before I finish the sanger......

Rubths
05-27-2004, 06:47 AM
Justin you going out this weekend? If so stop on by for some sodas:D I have a group of 10 girls that are staying at hotels in yuma and need rides. Ya think I can get them all in the miller;)

78Eliminator
05-27-2004, 07:06 AM
I was debating this weekend, but I think I am going to get some stuff done around the house :(
When are you going out next?

Rubths
05-27-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
I was debating this weekend, but I think I am going to get some stuff done around the house :(
When are you going out next?
OP6 the following weekend for us.

mirvin
05-27-2004, 08:50 AM
Very nice. I was getting worried;)
I saw you were online so I wipped up this thread and then checked the list again and you were gone!!
Good luck with the berk. Have you looked into it at all?
mirvin;)

78Eliminator
05-27-2004, 08:53 AM
Yeah, so far, all the expense is the glass work to reshape the intake since the drake is a lot bigger. I need to make friends with a fiberglass guy :D

Blown 472
05-27-2004, 08:57 AM
I have some fiberglass tape

78Eliminator
05-27-2004, 08:59 AM
Hahaha, shit, if it will hold it in place, I'm game. :D
If I keep this thing, it's going to be getting a blower, that's for sure.....

Screaming Pete
05-27-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Rubths
Justin you going out this weekend? If so stop on by for some sodas:D I have a group of 10 girls that are staying at hotels in yuma and need rides. Ya think I can get them all in the miller;)
Rubths, If you see me , I on a hall pass running solo:D

mirvin
05-27-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
Yeah, so far, all the expense is the glass work to reshape the intake since the drake is a lot bigger. I need to make friends with a fiberglass guy :D
If you really want to do it you should be able to find guys on the boards. I bet you can trade some motor work for the glass work you need;)
Toodnjuzz is the guy to talk to.
mirvin

Rubths
05-27-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
Rubths, If you see me , I on a hall pass running solo:D
I knew someone was going to step up:D Hall passes are nice and this would be a good weekend for one exept for our anniversary and her b-day this week shot that down. The girls should be showing up friday night and we will see what happens from there.

GrapeApe
05-27-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Rubths
I knew someone was going to step up:D Hall passes are nice and this would be a good weekend for one exept for our anniversary and her b-day this week shot that down. The girls should be showing up friday night and we will see what happens from there.
Rubths, are these girls going to be sportin Pasties...?:D Pete will give them 100MPH Pastie Rides..
*** Grape Ape ***

Rubths
05-27-2004, 09:35 AM
You just never know what these girls are up for. I know one of them from our local sushi bar and she is effing Crazy Wild and a very cool chick.