PDA

View Full Version : Tennisball holder to carry my keys in. What do you use?

ryantparks
05-27-2004, 11:35 AM
Thought I would pass this on. I bought a tennisball holder from Big 5 to carry my keys, remote for stereo and registration in. It cost $11.99 for the one I have that holds 3 balls and it is completely air tight so it will float also its also made in the USA!
It fits perfectly in my cupholders.
I dont have anything to do with it but just thought it works great and would let some people know.
Ryan

Three Days Only
05-27-2004, 11:47 AM
I just leave mine in the truck. Keyless Entry is killer...........

mirvin
05-27-2004, 12:17 PM
Yeah, and you can put yer weed in it;)
mirvin

cal-air
05-27-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
mirvin
My thoughts exactly:D

Aqua Boogie1
05-27-2004, 02:57 PM
The floor.......but I will be changing to the tennisball holder now. great idea!!:)

COELIMINATOR
05-27-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Three Days Only
I just leave mine in the truck. Keyless Entry is killer...........
It is great, but if you get a dead battery\batteries it sucks!!!!!!!!! It happened to my PSD Excursion and it was interesting getting it open. Of course it didn't help the lights were left on, STUPID ME!!! Sam

LHC Kirby
05-27-2004, 07:34 PM
We put keys, registration, wallet, cellphones, Wedding Rings all in a small tupperware container and it goes in a storage area under the sink. works for us!:)

gigamurph
05-27-2004, 10:47 PM
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that practices unsafe sex......uh, I mean "Cheap Chic". Ain't it pitiful that someone can charge you $25.00 for something that ya can get for $11.99? I've gone one step further and didn't spend a dime. Well, I did buy the peanut butter; and when the PLASTIC jar was empty, it worked just fine for my registration and miscellaneous items that I don't want to see get wet. I also use a large PLASTIC jar that once held peanuts to hold spare elecrical fixins, small tools, etc., etc. etc. Call me frugal; but I got better things to do with my cash; what little of it there is. Any other ideas; ya friggin' fellow tightwads?:)

DeltaSigBoater
05-27-2004, 10:59 PM
COPIES of Registration & Insurance is Laminated, & attached to that is a yellow key float.
Keyless Entry Remote is left back in the trailer, spare key is used also has a yellow key float attached to it.
Everyone's wallett, cash, and important stuff, goes into a watertight container that goes in a ditch bag. God for bid that I ever have to ditch the boat.

Debbolas
05-28-2004, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by ryantparks
Thought I would pass this on. I bought a tennisball holder from Big 5 to carry my keys, remote for stereo and registration in. It cost $11.99 for the one I have that holds 3 balls and it is completely air tight so it will float also its also made in the USA!
It fits perfectly in my cupholders.
I dont have anything to do with it but just thought it works great and would let some people know.
Ryan
That is a good idea, we usually just stow our keys and wallets. But I like the floating idea...I will have to find something....
:cool:

Tom Foolery
05-28-2004, 07:49 AM
I usually keep my wallet, keys, cell, etc in my pockets untill after I jump in the water :rolleyes:

Cheap Thrills
05-28-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by gigamurph
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that practices unsafe sex......uh, I mean "Cheap Chic". Ain't it pitiful that someone can charge you $25.00 for something that ya can get for $11.99? I've gone one step further and didn't spend a dime. Well, I did buy the peanut butter; and when the PLASTIC jar was empty, it worked just fine for my registration and miscellaneous items that I don't want to see get wet. I also use a large PLASTIC jar that once held peanuts to hold spare elecrical fixins, small tools, etc., etc. etc. Call me frugal; but I got better things to do with my cash; what little of it there is. Any other ideas; ya friggin' fellow tightwads?:)
I'm all for the Cheap Thrills :cool: $25.00 is alot of gas for my little boat .
C.T. :wink:

superdave013
05-28-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by mirvin
mirvin
lol, don't put your weed in the same spot you keep your registration. don't ask how I know. :rolleyes:

FOURQ
05-31-2004, 06:30 PM
well my biggest problem is that i DONT have cup holders..DONT have spaces under the seats and Dont have a open compartment under my bow so were do i put it??? hell i dont know i will have to figure it out still.......

clownpuncher
05-31-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Tom Foolery
I usually keep my wallet, keys, cell, etc in my pockets untill after I jump in the water :rolleyes:
LOL. Been there done that.
Actually I'm seeing some pretty good ideas, keep em coming.
Hey Gig, you seem to have a "nut" theme going on here :D

Kilrtoy
05-31-2004, 07:28 PM
Thanks for telling me and everyone where to look for your shit.....

gigamurph
05-31-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by clownpuncher
LOL. Been there done that.
Actually I'm seeing some pretty good ideas, keep em coming.
Hey Gig, you seem to have a "nut" theme going on here :D I haven't the faintest idea what you're talkin' about! Oh well; while I'm here, here's a pic of one of my biggest heroes that have made da gig the man he is today!
http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/mrpeanut.jpg
:D