PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Waterfront Festival

cal***boat
05-27-2004, 12:36 PM
Who all from the boards will be going to Bridge to Bridge Waterfront Festival in Old Sacramento in July ?
Link to Festival info-->Click Here (http://www.discovergold.org/sacramentoCVB/whats_new_detail.cfm?press=5)

Robbie Racer
05-27-2004, 12:55 PM
I'm thinking of going. I went last year and had a great time blasting under the bridge at full speed during the radar runs.
Are you going to Red Bluff this weekend?

cal***boat
05-27-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Robbie Racer
I'm thinking of going. I went last year and had a great time blasting under the bridge at full speed during the radar runs.
Are you going to Red Bluff this weekend?
No we won't be making up to Red Bluff this year.
Unforseen problems with the clamshell for the rudder and not enough time to get parts and repair it will keep us at home.
We may come up on Sunday to watch and say Hi to everyone.

HCS
05-27-2004, 01:38 PM
Well I see they have a beer garden. That should help get some
people there. Sounds like good entertainment. Last time I went
was quit awhile ago, when they had the outboard roundy rounds.
I might have to mark my calander and check it out.

cal***boat
05-27-2004, 02:35 PM
We went last year and had a great time till the wind came up and they said the smaller boats could not make any speed runs.

acatitude
05-27-2004, 05:51 PM
will be going. always a good time there that weekend

NorCalCat
05-28-2004, 08:13 AM
Sounds like alot of fun! Maybe next year, we will be doing the week long family trip in Clear Lake at the lake house that week.:(

RACER52
05-28-2004, 08:25 AM
We will definately be there. Part of the reason I built the boat. Last yr I rode with Hulshot and it was a blast. This year I'll be driving:D

Rock-it man
05-28-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by RACER52
We will definately be there. Part of the reason I built the boat. Last yr I rode with Hulshot and it was a blast. This year I'll be driving:D
If I can get the new drive dialed in I will be there !!!!Can't let Keith have all the fun !!!! hehehe !!!!! Have rooms reserved just in case !!