PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing this Memorial Day Weekend?

summerlove
05-28-2004, 07:47 AM
Since we're not at the river or our favorite waterway, what are you doing this weekend? (Besides being bummed you're not at the lake:rolleyes: )
We're hanging at home and doing a softball tournament with one of my daughters....Hanging by the pool and kicking back...You???

Ntwotrance
05-28-2004, 07:51 AM
BBQ tomorrow with some friends, Sunday cleaning up the boat and going to the movies, and Monday at Elsinore...

bear down
05-28-2004, 07:53 AM
Have to go to a wedding tomorrow then on Sunday get drunk and pretend I am at the river. Maybe hit a place for brunch.

Waldo
05-28-2004, 07:54 AM
We are in staying in town all weekend.
Tonight - The Mrs. & I will be "training" our 3 month old son to sleep through the night.
Saturday - BBQ @ my house and drinking with Spute and his family:)
Sunday - Recouperating from the previous day and chaning oil in the vehicles.
Monday - Attending a Memorial Day BBQ, swimming, and again drinking with Spute:)

copperrat20
05-28-2004, 07:55 AM
Well, saturday my brother in law is graduating from college so we are having a party at my place. Sunday a family member is coming home from Iraq so we are having a party at my place and then on monday its going to be my grandfathers last birthday party since he is dying of cancer and has two more weeks to live and is going in the hospital permanently on tuesday, so we are having a party at my place. So the old lady at home made me spend money on relandscaping around the pool just for this weekend. Fun fun fun.:D

Havasu_Dreamin
05-28-2004, 07:56 AM
BBQ/birthday party tomorow, Golf on Sunday, Getting drunk enough on Monday to face Tuesday. LMAO

RacerX
05-28-2004, 07:59 AM
Worked last night, work tonight, work saturday night, work sunday night and then work monday for OVERTIME....alot of variety in my weekend eh:eek:

91nordic29
05-28-2004, 07:59 AM
nephew graduating from high school today so bbq at sisters. parents, etc in town so tomorrow bbq at our house. sunday i am haning by the pool with hubby to watch indy 500 and coca cola 600 and not much else. monday just relax, maybe work on boat, just putz around:cool:

jbtrailerjim
05-28-2004, 08:03 AM
Visiting some friends out in Palm Desert for the weekend. Saturday hang out by there pool, consume numerous alcoholic beverages and have a bbq. Sunday if my buddy and I are no to hung over were playing golf in the morning. Monday hanging around the house and relaxing.

summerlove
05-28-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by copperrat20
Well, saturday my brother in law is graduating from college so we are having a party at my place. Sunday a family member is coming home from Iraq so we are having a party at my place and then on monday its going to be my grandfathers last birthday party since he is dying of cancer and has two more weeks to live and is going in the hospital permanently on tuesday, so we are having a party at my place. So the old lady at home made me spend money on relandscaping around the pool just for this weekend. Fun fun fun.:D
talk about taking the good with the bad....congrats to your B-I-L and sorry about your granddad...sad!

summerlove
05-28-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
BBQ/birthday party tomorow, Golf on Sunday, Getting drunk enough on Monday to face Tuesday. LMAO
I think this is a good time to show off your new toy! Right here - right now!!!!!!;) :D

Havasu_Dreamin
05-28-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by summerlove
I think this is a good time to show off your new toy! Right here - right now!!!!!!;) :D
I put a picture up in the other thread that RD started.

FRENCHIE
05-28-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
Visiting some friends out in Palm Desert for the weekend. Saturday hang out by there pool, consume numerous alcoholic beverages and have a bbq. Sunday if my buddy and I are no to hung over were playing golf in the morning. Monday hanging around the house and relaxing.
ill also be down tonight in palm desert, parents have a place on golf course, pool jacuzz etc> come back sunday and either Elsinore for maiden voyage sunday or monday!;)

Ivan Dan
05-28-2004, 10:03 AM
Tonight = just chilling watching who the Lakers will destroy in the NBA Finals
Tomorrow = My girlfriend is graduating from Cal State Fullerton with her BA in Business and were having a party at her parents tomorrow night
Sunday & Monday = Partying at a friends house on Canyon Lake

NorCalCat
05-28-2004, 10:08 AM
Going to our house in Lake Tahoe. We'll see how the new boat runs in the altitude.

copperrat20
05-28-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Ivan Dan
Tonight = just chilling watching who the Lakers will destroy in the NBA Finals
Tomorrow = My girlfriend is graduating from Cal State Fullerton with her BA in Business and were having a party at her parents tomorrow night
Sunday & Monday = Partying at a friends house on Canyon Lake .
Hey my brother in law is graduating tomorrow also from Cal State Fullerton with his BA in business and his masters in history. Congrats!!!

dmontzsta
05-28-2004, 10:12 AM
Tonight: Drink beer and watch TV.
Saturday: Change the oil in my cars, mount my sub better, do some misc things to the cars or boat. Drink beer and wath the Laker game.
Sunday: Go get me some new lake sandles. Do some clothes shopping for work. Then relax and try to stay up until 3:30am when my dad gets off work so we can get to Elsinore and be the first to get in and set up early Monday morning.
Monday: Have a blast at the Lake.
Tuesday: Taking off work to recoop.
Wednesday: Back to the grind.

Bense468
05-28-2004, 10:14 AM
Going to the River....

Froggystyle
05-28-2004, 10:15 AM
I get to work on graphics for the boat that is getting taped here shortly, and try to nail down some more suppliers for the Revolution. Then, I get to run a Bobcat around with my landscapers who should be finished within the month...

ROZ
05-28-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by summerlove
Hanging by the pool and kicking back...
I'll be WORKING by the pool wishing I was kickin' backhttp://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/rolleye/rolleye08.gif

HCS
05-28-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by NorCalCat
Going to our house in Lake Tahoe. We'll see how the new boat runs in the altitude.
Boats run slow up there. Especially with a tight motor. But you
couldn't brake your boat in....in a nicer place.;)

twistedpair
05-28-2004, 11:06 AM
Alternately cleaning out my shithole of a garage, and jumping into the pool with a coldie!!

HCS
05-28-2004, 11:08 AM
Saturday: Work on front yard., get drunk.
Sunday: Hitting up the Sac River. Probably end up at the biggest
party spot in town. Get drunk when I get home.
Monday: BBQ at home. Get drunk.

Blown 472
05-28-2004, 11:14 AM
Trying heroin for the first time.

Froggystyle
05-28-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Well, it is good to have a plan...

jbtrailerjim
05-28-2004, 11:19 AM
LOL...Let us know how that works out for ya.

HCS
05-28-2004, 11:19 AM
That should keep you up all weekend. It'll send on a nice long trip
with out spending money on gas.

summerlove
05-28-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
That should keep you up all weekend. It'll send on a nice long trip
with out spending money on gas.
I guess he can always hallucinate he's at the river so that kinda makes it that he went, right?;)

Nubbs
05-28-2004, 12:22 PM
I'm at home looking for a boat to buy.:(

cc322
05-28-2004, 03:30 PM
Played golf today, house work tomorrow, playing golf an sun, bbqing and drinking........in that order

THOR
05-28-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Nubbs
I'm at home looking for a boat to buy.:(
What are you lookin' to buy?

spute
05-28-2004, 04:23 PM
waldo gave you the highlights of my weekend. but what you already know, i aint doin squat!

Some Kind Of Monster
05-28-2004, 05:33 PM
I'm going to Vegas! I dont know why.. Just gonna go and see whats up.

Kilrtoy
05-28-2004, 08:35 PM
Going to the Memorial day parade in Canoga Park on monday.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Going to the Memorial day parade in Canoga Park on monday.....
we will be home if you want to stop by.. :D bre and andy will be here too. :D

Kilrtoy
05-28-2004, 08:41 PM
Thanks,
maybe,
But I think we should go for a ride....

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 08:41 PM
Thanks,
maybe,
But I think we should go for a ride....
you and Jamie can.. :D

Kilrtoy
05-28-2004, 08:43 PM
Yeah, But I like look over and see a nice RACK.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 08:45 PM
Yeah, But I like look over and see a nice RACK.....
thats why you have Yvonne.. she has a very nice rack.. :D jamie can't ride me yet..:(

Kilrtoy
05-28-2004, 08:46 PM
If Jamie can't ride you, CAN I

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 08:50 PM
If Jamie can't ride you, CAN I
LMAO!! yah o.k.. are you insured.. LOL!! :D

Quality Time
05-28-2004, 10:41 PM
If all goes well going, to splash my new boat I just took delivery of on Tuesday:D :D :D

Kilrtoy
05-28-2004, 11:04 PM
What the hell did you get Q.T.
post a pic

ssmike
05-29-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Waldo
We are in staying in town all weekend.
Tonight - The Mrs. & I will be "training" our 3 month old son to sleep through the night.
Hey Waldo:
As a new parent, I am sure you have been inundated with unsolicited baby advice.......
Having said that, if you want some input to help with sleeping thru the night, please PM me. :D
My 4 month old is about 5 weeks into sleeping like a champ! 9 hours a night, :D Every night

skeepwerkzaz
05-29-2004, 10:05 AM
I am in Hawaii!:D
Here are a few shots of the place we are staying at...http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/485front_of_house-med.jpg
more....http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/485katie_clay_by_pool-med.jpg
more...http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/485side_of_house-med.jpg
more...http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/485view_from_back-med.jpg
Aloha

Sleek-Jet
05-29-2004, 10:19 AM
Saturday... working
Sunday... working
Monday... working
Tuesday... working
Wednesday.... starting my long change.
Glad I'm not at the lake with all the other crazies this weekend. :D

Sherpa
05-31-2004, 06:56 AM
Driving down to Rancho Cucamonga to my cousin's memorial
service on friday.... :( I haven't seem the family since 1991...)
waaay too long to not visit relatives....
--Sherpa