PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors suck

Blown 472
05-28-2004, 09:05 PM
dick, ****ers called the cops on me agian for noise, ****ing holiday weekend. Game on.

Kilrtoy
05-28-2004, 09:09 PM
Put away the rainbow flag and lower the village people and it will be alright

LASERRAY
05-28-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
dick, ****ers called the cops on me agian for noise, ****ing holiday weekend. Game on. If you lived next to me, I'd call the cops too!:D

Blown 472
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Put away the rainbow flag and lower the village people and it will be alright
LMAO, ok I am going out to take tha flag down.

MRS FLYIN VEE
it's friday..what is the problem.. :confused:

little rowe boat
05-28-2004, 09:11 PM
It may be a holiday weekend for you,but some of us have to work.Maybe thats the case.

Blown 472
05-28-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
it's friday..what is the problem.. :confused:
White zombie haters, I have the ****ing windows closed too. Tomorrow morning open the windows and let them enjoy some soil.

Kilrtoy
05-28-2004, 09:13 PM
You are out of control......:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 09:13 PM
well we are on call 24 hr's but to call the cops because of noise.. can't they walk over and ask.. to keep it down.. I would.. but then again I would probably be partying with them..:D :D

little rowe boat
05-28-2004, 09:15 PM
Thats where I would start by asking them to keep it down.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
Thats where I would start by asking them to keep it down.
I agree.. that's where I would start.. your the man.. it is just more neighborly to me.. :D

Kachina26
05-29-2004, 07:53 AM
Usually music that's loud enough that action needs to be taken means that much alchohol is involved. Trying to talk logically to a drunk is like explaining algebra to a cat, it don't work. The old neighbors where I used to live would play that stinking oompa music from south of the boarder. It sounded like a Budwieser comercial. I moved and have no close neighbors, problem solved.

coolchange
05-29-2004, 08:03 AM
My bro used to have a prob with the AArriibbbaaaaaa neighbors music. He'd just pull the muffler off his rotary baja and let it run in the driveway till THEY got tired of it.

repo man
05-29-2004, 08:15 AM
that's why my closest niebor is 2 miles away. nothin like taking your mornin piss off the front portch.hell i even shoot in my yard and have never even seen a cop at my house.

Kachina26
05-29-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by coolchange
My bro used to have a prob with the AArriibbbaaaaaa neighbors music. He'd just pull the muffler off his rotary baja and let it run in the driveway till THEY got tired of it.
I did once engage in a stereo war with Slayer blasing out the back door. It worked for 1 day. The worst was when we were trying to sell the house they began to use our mutual back fence to hang rugs and laundry. My wife would push it back over the fence and into the dirt.

hot_diggity_dog
05-29-2004, 08:41 AM
dick, ****ers called the cops on me agian for noise, ****ing holiday weekend. Game on.
Blown my wife and I had this debate last night as the 1st teenage party of the summer was held next door to me.
I could hear music all night and decided that I was a teenager once too. So I stayed up till 2:00 am this morning until the last fockers left. They were sitting in my driveway and hanging around my front yard.
They had to park in front of my property and then walk pretty far to this house, so you can imagine all of the shit I woke up to this morning.
Not to happy. And to top it off they broke all of my Malibu lights.
So now I will have to go have a little chat with the young lad today.
I expect them to pay for the vandalizm they did.
So I gave them enogh rope and sure enough they hung themselves.
I will not tolerate this next time.
HDD:cool: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kachina26
05-29-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
I could hear music all night and decided that I was a teenager once too.
All the more reason to call the cops:D

Blown 472
05-29-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
Blown my wife and I had this debate last night as the 1st teenage party of the summer was held next door to me.
I could hear music all night and decided that I was a teenager once too. So I stayed up till 2:00 am this morning until the last fockers left. They were sitting in my driveway and hanging around my front yard.
They had to park in front of my property and then walk pretty far to this house, so you can imagine all of the shit I woke up to this morning.
Not to happy. And to top it off they broke all of my Malibu lights.
So now I will have to go have a little chat with the young lad today.
I expect them to pay for the vandalizm they did.
So I gave them enogh rope and sure enough they hung themselves.
I will not tolerate this next time.
HDD:cool: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
That sucks, it was just me here and the house was closed up, no open windows or anything, I could barley hear it at the end of my driveway let alone across the street 100 feet away.

hot_diggity_dog
05-29-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Kachina26
All the more reason to call the cops:D
Remember I had one vote and that was my vote. They Wifey made the we where teenagers too once comment.
Hot (Game on Fockers) Diggity Dog
:D

Kachina26
05-29-2004, 09:29 AM
That sucks, it was just me here and the house was closed up, no open windows or anything, I could barley hear it at the end of my driveway let alone across the street 100 feet away.
Well then, maybe you do have crappy neighbors. I just want to be able to enjoy the evening air with my windows open and not have to crank up the volume on the TV so as to drown out the sound of someone else's music. Even if it's music I like, if I wanted to listen to music, I would have mine going :D

BigBlockBaja
05-29-2004, 10:17 AM
White zombie haters, I have the ****ing windows closed too. Tomorrow morning open the windows and let them enjoy some soil.
What album?