PDA

View Full Version : Good Job Stoker2001!

Slyder
05-30-2004, 04:53 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that KK took his Mirage to Red Bluff to race in his first IHBA dragboat race. Well, with no nitrous, he qualified his "little pisspot" at 10.23 @ 107mph......no, that is not a typo. his boat ran 107 in the quarter!!!
Kevin won his first round race this morning with a 10.17, again at 107, but lost in the second round.
Kevin was leaving the track and heading for Lake Shasta for some skiing after the races.
And just in case any of you jetboat guys think he may be easy prey on a slow roll....He runs 97mph at half track!
Congratulations Kevin and Stacey on a great first outing. You definitely impressed this weekend.
And for those of you who don't know me......I am a car engine boat guy..V-drive to be exact.
Guess you may have to haunt the NJBA now Kevin....and bring some of your "whaaka" friends along with you.
Paul:D

Tom Brown
05-30-2004, 05:02 PM
Way to go, Kevin. I hope you had fun. :cool:

You Te
05-30-2004, 09:41 PM
Way to go KK.!!!!!!
Just think how fast with the baby bottle.
You Te

stoker2001
05-31-2004, 11:41 AM
thanks for the kudos paul!!!!!!!i was on cloud nine tell i met up with that wily veteran lipinsky in the second round.i treed him by .04 but unfortunatly the air temp had gone up by 20+ degrees and my et fell off and he got me by.005.it was kinda strange cause i hit triple digits at half track on that run.now its on to find a little more punch and get it to run ten flat at next race.hope to hook up with you soon and see that beasty camaro of yours run at drags.let me know if you can email me the video footage you took of my qualifing run.thanks

CrazyHippy
05-31-2004, 04:30 PM
Congrats Kevin
BJH:p

randy77zt
05-31-2004, 08:15 PM
where is the next race?

Boatmaster
05-31-2004, 09:42 PM
Just got your message, glad to hear all went well. Did you ever get that SVS from Joe? Bummed out that me and Tunnel T did'nt make it down on Sunday!!! We'll try for the next round.

Roland the Fisherman
06-01-2004, 08:36 AM
Very cool Kevin!:cool:

stoker2001
06-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by randy77zt
where is the next race? for me,it will probably be the merced race in oct.i might run some njba events tho,especially since stacie was such a trooper with the launching chores and had a great time.she is lookin forward to doing it again :cool:

stoker2001
06-01-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Boatmaster
Just got your message, glad to hear all went well. Did you ever get that SVS from Joe? Bummed out that me and Tunnel T did'nt make it down on Sunday!!! We'll try for the next round. drew,talked to joe and he was going to drag it out of his storage and get back with me,but i havent heard anything yet.if you talk to him soon remind him for me.i want to purchase one soon.how did mirage run for you at shasta?i got a fully ported reed plate,spacer plate,and big bore air horn that you should try :D

stoker2001
06-01-2004, 07:41 PM
thanks for the replys tom b,tom l and steve.hope we can hookup soon,like fathers day for big bash at camp far west.steve,i talked to mr scarlata at drags and he said he is expecting you to show up here (boat or no boat).tom,that goes for you too!!

You Te
06-02-2004, 06:13 AM
KK,
I plan on making at least one NJBA race this year. :D :D :D
Uncle Tony

MAXIMUS
06-02-2004, 08:26 AM
That is great!!!!:) Woooo Hoooo!!!! Kick Azz!!!! Wow... :)
Hey U.T. lets get a Wooot Wooot...:D You guys are steppin up in life... Next thing will be to try a jet!:eek:

You Te
06-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Max,
Naw, just open the bottle.:D :D :D :D :D :D
You Te

CrazyHippy
06-03-2004, 01:39 AM
I wanna see this UT :D
Lemme know if you need someone to drag the trailer around for you.
BJH

You Te
06-03-2004, 06:16 AM
CH,
Thanks but my boat is not afraid to leave the trailer.
You Te

MAXIMUS
06-03-2004, 06:39 AM
If I wear my zebra striped banna hamicks & my engineer boots can I come be a part of the "race" team!:eek: :D
I could like wax the cowl on the engine or get the starter cord ready???:)

stoker2001
06-03-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by You Te
KK,
I plan on making at least one NJBA race this year. :D :D :D
ut,thats great to hear,cause i will probably race at least one njba event,but you otta consider the ihba race oct third in merced.it will be another hour longer drive but we could team up on the "two brothers race team"(that is the name of there race team)they are from aqua marine in henderson.there chit runs good,but they claim dave bushes OMC wouldnt stand a chance against them
Uncle Tony :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .i would take up BJs offer with the trailer help on race day cause ask stacie,she did it for me and was such a trooper!!its not a fun job cause you dont see the race (at red bluff anyway).BJ,you still comming to delta this summer?

Tom Brown
06-03-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
I could like wax the cowl on the engine or get the starter cord ready???:)
Maxi, How are you with rubber bands?

VIKING
06-03-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
I could like wax the cowl on the engine or get the starter cord ready???:) [/B]
With a 10.23@107 mph NO NOS. You might just want to be his beer BIAAAATCH. If he will let you.:D
Way to go S2!!!!

You Te
06-03-2004, 09:45 PM
Stoker 2001,
I would gas the Shaw brothers like a couple of Orthopterous Blattidae (cockroach's):D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You Te

MAXIMUS
06-04-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Maxi, How are you with rubber bands?
I am good with more than just "rubber" bands...;) Mr B...rown:D

Wicky
06-06-2004, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by You Te
CH,
Thanks but my boat is not afraid to leave the trailer.
You Te
[QUOTE]
NOw that is hilarious!!!! Mowwwwwwwwwwww!
Great job KK. Awesome!!!

TWISTER
06-07-2004, 03:40 PM
what do u get to do if u have run a 10.18 at 95 mph, pollish the lug nuts on the trailor:D :D :D ahhhhh fuc

Slyder
06-07-2004, 05:51 PM
Hey Kevin,
Hope you make it up to CFW for at least Sat. of Father's Day! I plan on making it up there for the day.
We will be testing the Camaro at Sac. on Friday from 11am 'till ?????. Should have 6 full bottles and the filling station should be working by then. Mounting a new set of skins as well.
Come on out if you have the time, you can help us find that 7 sec. timeslip! :D :D
Paul

CrazyHippy
06-07-2004, 10:12 PM
I'm trying to make it up there for a few days min.
BJH

stoker2001
06-08-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Slyder
Hey Kevin,
Hope you make it up to CFW for at least Sat. of Father's Day! I plan on making it up there for the day.
We will be testing the Camaro at Sac. on Friday from 11am 'till ?????. Should have 6 full bottles and the filling station should be working by then. Mounting a new set of skins as well.
Come on out if you have the time, you can help us find that 7 sec. timeslip! :D :D
Paul is it this friday or the 18th??i plan on being at cfw on 19th early am.if you and friends want to crash at our place,just let me know in advance.we are on a corner lot and have plenty of trailer parking.looking forward to seeing your camaro and bring the video you shot of red bluff :D

stoker2001
06-08-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by CrazyHippy
I'm trying to make it up there for a few days min.
BJH are you talking about delta??let me know when you are comming and i will try to make it out??me and five other tunnel whackers made a run from knights landing to grimes (about fourty miles) on sacto river sunday WFO on glass water and did not pass one other vessel the whole way:eek: there should be a law on having that much fun:cool: :cool: