PDA

View Full Version : Sooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.B eddie
05-30-2004, 05:55 PM
What was that driving deal with THE JETBOAT GURU ON saturday, Ya know if I could drive like that school would be in session!!!!!!!which lane was he in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which tarmac was he going to land her on!!! I have to give one HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BBT you are safe for now even though you were sighted at CFW,this weekend showing the driving skills that the GURU NEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D And Kimmie you homo lover nahh I cant go there.. Heeee Haawwwww double double side step kick spin Get em BBTS For the garage sale B.T.W how much for the suburban gas aint cheap!!!!!!!:D

Kim Hanson
05-31-2004, 09:30 AM
For once you thought smart.........( . )( . )...........:D

MAXIMUS
06-01-2004, 02:57 PM
Hey duchebag eddie I am amazed you are still around??? Whats up pumpkin??? Did you ever find a cure for your loose colon issue???:frown:

Kim Hanson
06-03-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
Hey duchebag eddie I am amazed you are still around??? Whats up pumpkin??? Did you ever find a cure for your loose colon issue???:frown:
He is stuck up there, ya know checking it out for something. He should be coming back out for air soon..........( . )( . )......:D