View Full Version : uclahater

Kim Hanson
05-31-2004, 09:40 AM
:p http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72up-yours.gif

uclahater
06-01-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
:p http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72up-yours.gif
Wow Kimmy thats the first pic I've seen you post where you havent had to go on a Gay Website to get it:D Thanks for the laugh FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:D

MAXIMUS
06-01-2004, 02:53 PM
Did somebody mention tube smokin???:eek: :D

uclahater
06-01-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
Hey MAXI Where ya Been:D Hey KIMMY Your a Tube Smoker 2 :p

MAXIMUS
06-01-2004, 03:29 PM
Oh you know.... just limpin around still trying to solve my starter problem! :rolleyes: I shoulda bought a strapper! When it takes a shit you just lift it off the back & toss it into the trash! Then tear open another bag & remove the new unit! :p
Hey there kimster! How is canada...:confused:

uclahater
06-01-2004, 03:36 PM
Oh you know.... just limpin around still trying to solve my starter problem! :rolleyes: I shoulda bought a strapper! When it takes a shit you just lift it off the back & toss it into the trash! Then tear open another bag & remove the new unit! :p
Is Grich going to Laughlin this weekend?:cool:
Hey Kimmy dont they call your type a SISTER in Canada?:p

MAXIMUS
06-01-2004, 04:25 PM
No he is in Wyoming f#@king around with horses & cows... He will be back on saturday & then back to roundy round stuff!:)

Kim Hanson
06-01-2004, 06:43 PM
He did :D .......( . )( . ).........He's the " Pro ".:)

Kim Hanson
06-01-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
Hey MAXI Where ya Been:D Hey KIMMY Your a Tube Smoker 2 :p
No, I like women:rolleyes: Stick to your pole smoking , suits you to a " T "......( . )( . )....:p

Kim Hanson
06-01-2004, 06:48 PM
It will be good, if I get to hit the water soon........( . )( . ).......:frown:

uclahater
06-01-2004, 07:31 PM
:p :p :p :p :p :p

Kim Hanson
06-02-2004, 07:40 PM
:p :p :p :p :p :p
Okay . when ever you want this shit to stop....say so...:rolleyes: ........( . )( . ).............
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72009_224-027.jpg:D Kudos buddy :p

uclahater
06-03-2004, 06:29 PM
Okay . when ever you want this shit to stop....say so...:rolleyes: ........( . )( . ).............
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72009_224-027.jpg:D Kudos buddy :p
]
Kimmy you were stagnant for so long that I figured you needed some action, and I needed a good laugh;) So I knew as soon as I called you a fag that your photoshop skills would return:cool: Thanks for the laughs. The only reason why I think your Gay is because you look like a girl in the photo of your outboard:p

Kim Hanson
06-03-2004, 06:50 PM
]
Kimmy you were stagnant for so long that I figured you needed some action, and I needed a good laugh;) So I knew as soon as I called you a fag that your photoshop skills would return:cool: Thanks for the laughs. The only reason why I think your Gay is because you look like a girl in the photo of your outboard:p
I like long hair, nobody else has it anymore! It don't try to fit in with the " in thing "...........( . )( . ).......I try to be myself !
I didn't think you wanted to do a chop war...;) :D

uclahater
06-03-2004, 08:21 PM
I like long hair, nobody else has it anymore! It don't try to fit in with the " in thing "...........( . )( . ).......I try to be myself !
I didn't think you wanted to do a chop war...;) :D
If my scanner worked I could hold my own with you in the chop war. I've been in printing for 18 years. way back before Photoshop was ever created. For a Rookie you dont do bad:p
You dont look Gay because of the long hair:rolleyes: You look Gay because it looks like you have it up in a BUNNNNNNN:p

O.B eddie
06-06-2004, 10:00 AM
Ya know , I guess since kimmie has no verbal witt, he must resort to these childish tactics!! Wow photo chop , kimmie you truly are no ones IDOL what a dork!!!!!! Get a life as I am sure there are a few laying around in the gutter, better than yours!! And Maximus leave it alone , You have been forewarned, I thought the lesson you learned the last time was enough, apparently not!! You truly are incorigable!! Rock on UCLA HATER!! Dont kiss kimmies a^& He likes it!! HEEE HAAWWWW :cool:

Tom Brown
06-06-2004, 10:22 AM
Watch your step, Maximus. You have been warned. :D
It's good to see you have upset more than just outboard jocks. Good work!
I'm sorry to hear about your continued starter trouble, Maxi. What event are you trying to ditch now?

Kim Hanson
06-06-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by O.B eddie
Ya know , I guess since kimmie has no verbal witt, he must resort to these childish tactics!! Wow photo chop , kimmie you truly are no ones IDOL what a dork!!!!!! Get a life as I am sure there are a few laying around in the gutter, better than yours!! And Maximus leave it alone , You have been forewarned, I thought the lesson you learned the last time was enough, apparently not!! You truly are incorigable!! Rock on UCLA HATER!! Dont kiss kimmies a^& He likes it!! HEEE HAAWWWW :cool:
O.B eddie you can kiss uclahaters arse, heha and latea da!......( . )( . )....side step and blow it out your arse:D .

O.B eddie
06-06-2004, 06:35 PM
O.B eddie you can kiss uclahaters arse, heha and latea da!......( . )( . )....side step and blow it out your arse:D . Point proven youm are Way dumber than you look!! And lookin at your pic. wheww you straight up dumb ass!!! Hee HAAAWWWWWW:yuk: :wink:

Kim Hanson
06-06-2004, 07:46 PM
Point proven youm are Way dumber than you look!! And lookin at your pic. wheww you straight up dumb ass!!! Hee HAAAWWWWWW:yuk: :wink:
Hey " surfer-fag ", I can use " photo shop " and " I " can post pictures up...so who are you calling a Dumb-Ass when you avatar don't even work " moron "........( . )( . ).....youm is new to me, what is that ? Straight from the back 40 right?...Youm go stuff that board up your ass bitch...Dumb-Ass!..Thats what I look for dummy:rolleyes: :eek:

uclahater
06-06-2004, 08:50 PM
Ob I have to agree with you KIMMY really doesnt have any wit, and its amazing how many people when they see his pictures and read his posts, that think hes GAYYYYYY:p :D :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
06-07-2004, 06:41 AM
Ob I have to agree with you KIMMY really doesnt have any wit, and its amazing how many people when they see his pictures and read his posts, that think hes GAYYYYYY:p :D :rolleyes:
You two can hope, but its not going to happen! I like women too much.........( . )( . )...........If I really gave a shit what people think, I would stay off the forums..bumb-ass!:rolleyes:

FLYTE RISK
06-07-2004, 01:43 PM
Hey " surfer-fag ", I can use " photo shop " and " I " can post pictures up...so who are you calling a Dumb-Ass when you avatar don't even work " moron "........( . )( . ).....youm is new to me, what is that ? Straight from the back 40 right?...Youm go stuff that board up your ass bitch...Dumb-Ass!..Thats what I look for dummy:rolleyes: :eek:

MAXIMUS
06-07-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Watch your step, Maximus. You have been warned. :D
It's good to see you have upset more than just outboard jocks. Good work!
I'm sorry to hear about your continued starter trouble, Maxi. What event are you trying to ditch now?
Yea it looks like I pissed off the wrong person this time Brown...:eek: :eek: :eek:
Oh boy where do we begin...:rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
06-07-2004, 03:31 PM
I know... He O.B.edward say some more trick shit to Kim!!!:D Ok go...:confused: GO!!!:confused: WTF just another skin pipe musican huh...:rolleyes: lol OK now your turn... GO!!!!:D

MAXIMUS
06-07-2004, 03:33 PM
Hater I just got a new toy...:) I got me an O.B.eddie action doll. You pull his string & he pisses himself!!! lol:D You have to admit, I am pretty funny!:)

MAXIMUS
06-07-2004, 03:34 PM
Hey eddie GO!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

uclahater
06-07-2004, 03:43 PM
Hater I just got a new toy...:) I got me an O.B.eddie action doll. You pull his string & he pisses himself!!! lol:D You have to admit, I am pretty funny!:)
I think its the Vicodin talking in you:D Hows the leg I dont want any excuses when my boats done and I come a callin:p

MAXIMUS
06-07-2004, 04:11 PM
The leg is bueno... Just got a new cast today! The boat is ready to go! Fired it yesterday about twenty times & it seems to be rock solid again!:rolleyes: I will be testing as soon as my cast comes off. Need to see what 3.5 more pounds of boost does???:D By the way don't tell anybody but I crossed over to the dark side!:o :o :)

MAXIMUS
06-07-2004, 04:11 PM
Anybody see Eddie???:frown:

uclahater
06-07-2004, 04:14 PM
The leg is bueno... Just got a new cast today! The boat is ready to go! Fired it yesterday about twenty times & it seems to be rock solid again!:rolleyes: I will be testing as soon as my cast comes off. Need to see what 3.5 more pounds of boost does???:D By the way don't tell anybody but I crossed over to the dark side!:o :o :)
Dont feel bad it was only a matter of time before you came to your senses:D From what I here you made a nice choice in your crossover:cool:

O.B eddie
06-07-2004, 05:39 PM
Max I am sitting here just utterly amazed how clever you are!! Ya know, I have to tell you, you seem to post as an intelligent man or woman or whatever. But I have got to ask you what is the fascination with non heterosexual name calling?>? If you feel the need to copy someones posting style pick a winner , as I have done ;) Kimmie will never amount to anything more than a loser with an ugly boat who drinks and shows his true stupidity in each and every post!! Have a nice day Hee HAWW:p

MAXIMUS
06-08-2004, 06:28 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused: Ok... is it me or was that really weak!!! Come "clever" Ed dig deep & lets have at it? :) Its all in fun right... right... buddy!:rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
06-08-2004, 06:30 AM
Dont feel bad it was only a matter of time before you came to your senses:D From what I here you made a nice choice in your crossover:cool:
Yea it is a nice choice! I am actually jacked up about it! Grich will be driving it shortly...:)

Kim Hanson
06-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Kimmie will never amount to anything more than a loser with an ugly boat who drinks and shows his true stupidity in each and every post!! Have a nice day Hee HAWW:p [/B]
:yuk: Freaking dumbass! Go pull your pud some more:rolleyes: ......( . )( . ).......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/7215_obc.jpg:cool:

MAXIMUS
06-11-2004, 03:24 PM
Max I am sitting here just utterly amazed how clever you are!! Ya know, I have to tell you, you seem to post as an intelligent man or woman or whatever. Do you like gladiator movies? Scruffy every rub himself up & down on your leg? But I have got to ask you what is the fascination with hot lookin chicks. I myself have always prefered smoked sausages with some extra man ranch.If you feel the need to copy someones posting style pick a winner , as I have done ;) I will never amount to anything more than a loser with an ugly boat who drinks and shows his true stupidity in each and every post!! Have a nice day Hee HAWW:p
Well Ed I don't know where to begin... I have always been clever as you probably figured! It is true I love hotties. The gladiator thing though??? Hmmm not sure there. You need to lay off the protein shakes for awhile & see if you feel your man balance? By the way have you seen Troy yet??? Lots of men in that baby from what i hear! Check it out!:)

Kim Hanson
06-11-2004, 07:22 PM
I found this for you :D Jack off!
I'm a dumb-ass! (http://www.jokaroo.com/ecards/funny/historyofthefword.html)