PDA

View Full Version : I'm waiting

phebus
05-31-2004, 03:13 PM
I'm waiting for all the stories to start when people start getting home tonight..............

slink
05-31-2004, 03:25 PM
Phebus, Great minds think alike. Just came in from checking the ribs to see if any horrer stories were posted. Oh well, guess it's still early.

kINGPIN
05-31-2004, 08:50 PM
I keep checking for the new info on this weekend :)

Dr. Eagle
05-31-2004, 09:00 PM
Looking like tomorrow may be the time for weekend updates. :frown:

Some Kind Of Monster
05-31-2004, 09:39 PM
I think people are still a little too drunk to update today and maybe a little too hung over tomorrow. Perhaps stories will come out Wedensday :-)

Boatcop
06-01-2004, 09:48 AM
I'll give you my point of view on the Parker Strip weekend.
We were pretty high profile. Made a lot of stops, but only passed out a handful of tickets. Took 8 drunks off the water. Average BAC was around .15%. A little lower than the .16% last Memorial Holiday. Still a couple were over .20%.
Best news of all is that there were no accidents to speak of. Friday evening a guy put a 30 footer on the beach at River Lodge, minor injury to someone on the beach. San Bernardino took the driver for OUI.
Minor PWC collision near Buckskin Park on Saturday. Fiberglass damage and nothing else.
The River was pretty packed, but I think gas prices kept most on the sandbars or docks, no real cruising going on. Campgrounds, bars and resorts were all full. Circle K in town ran out of gas Saturday, and AM/PM ran out yesterday.
To all that were here, thanks for keeping it real and making my job easier.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-01-2004, 09:49 AM
we didn't do anything but take pics and stay home..:D :eek:

Some Kind Of Monster
06-01-2004, 11:49 AM
No real accidents! Thats fantastic! Very surprising to me..