PDA

View Full Version : So who got drunk today?

Mandelon
05-31-2004, 06:37 PM
We had some friends over and drank a lot and swam in the pool. Steinlagers, Coronas, Sam Adams, and Margaritas, then BBQ'd like MoFos.....good living! :D Nice sunburn too.....

clownpuncher
05-31-2004, 07:28 PM
Sounds fun. We had to work unitl about 4 AM so I didn't get out of bed until 1'ish. Our freinds down the street did what you did today but we were just too wiped out from the weekend of getting our asses kicked to even think about laying out at a pool and drinking margi's. Sounds good now though.
Glad you enjoyed the holiday with fam and freinds

Kilrtoy
05-31-2004, 07:31 PM
Nope, have to work early tommorrow

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-31-2004, 07:50 PM
I had a few corona's with the hubby.. but just 4 .. I hate beer.. but we had a great day with the kids .. we saw shrek 2 and swam in the pool.. (priceless..) ;)

Dr. Eagle
05-31-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
I had a few corona's with the hubby.. but just 4 .. I hate beer.. but we had a great day with the kids .. we saw shrek 2 and swam in the pool.. (priceless..) ;)
How come you weren't at Havasu in the Channel sucking down a good Carbon Monoxide High?

Mrs Luvnlife
05-31-2004, 09:00 PM
Didn't get drunk....but got a nice buzz....got the hubby a new 'Viking beer kegerator', had to break it in :D.....had a nice BBQ with some good friends yesterday.....very cool '3 day' weekend without the 'mad' crowds around!! :)

LASERRAY
05-31-2004, 09:25 PM
I drank a case of Corona, Pacifico, Miller Light, and MGD combined and that's a conservative estimate. Bar-B-Que'd and watched the Laker Game too. Damn I'm drunk right now.:cool:

Rev. Williams
05-31-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
Didn't get drunk....but got a nice buzz....got the hubby a new 'Viking beer kegerator', had to break it in :D.....had a nice BBQ with some good friends yesterday.....very cool '3 day' weekend without the 'mad' crowds around!! :)
So does that mean since I wasn't around I'm part of that "mad" crowd :D :D
Well no drinking for me today, got back from Naci at 3am today and I have enough beer in me to last the week :D :D