View Full Version : Redneckgirl

intense
05-31-2004, 07:17 PM
Nice to meet you on Sunday, Nice boat also have a good one
intense

redneckgirl
05-31-2004, 08:58 PM
Intense
It was great to meet you and your wife "family"... It is always nice to meet people that love boating as much as us... let us know next time you are going out and we can have a few cold ones... we may go out one day next weekend, if not we will be out June 11-15... We have friends that have a family house at Oak Shores and will be staying with them... Next time we talk ask me about Kevin Cooper at the boat show... :cool: :D until next time hope all is well. :D
RNG

mike37
05-31-2004, 09:04 PM
redneckgirl
I dident see you out thes weekend
we were in lostobles on sunday

redneckgirl
05-31-2004, 09:30 PM
Mike we hung out in Swamp John most of the day with our good friends... We did cruise through Las Tables on Sunday saw your boat, Mike (Boat030), the Hawiian Cat and others on the shore... you were having to much fun, we didn't want to bother you... We actually saw another Shockwave Step Skier on the lake and went to talk to them... They were actually anchored just in front of your boat, it was brown, orange and white, kinda a flame graphics... it was around 4PM... Then we headed home to beat the crowd at the North Ramp... Maybe we will see you next weekend or the weekend after... Rumor has it that Boat030 broke his drive???? If so sorry to here that...That sucks :yuk: :yuk: :cool: :D
RNG

LASERRAY
05-31-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by redneckgirl
Rumor has it that Boat030 broke his drive???? If so sorry to here that...That sucks :yuk: :yuk: :cool: :D
RNG I heard the same rumor!:D

redneckgirl
05-31-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
I heard the same rumor!:D
Speaking of broken drives.... Did I hear you only have 6 hours on yours ??? What did you do to your drive... That 496 shouldn't brake a Bravo 1 :confused: :confused: :confused: If Mike did break his drive he wouldn't have to much more hours but he has big power... :cool: :D :D
RNG

Rev. Williams
05-31-2004, 09:48 PM
I heard the same rumor!:D
It wasn't a rumor.... :( :( He was with us Saturday in Los Tables running well, but Sunday wasn't as good....

boatslayer
05-31-2004, 09:49 PM
yea he blew the out drive gears
i was with him when he did it
we were going about 110 and gaining speed at a good rate
then we hit a set of waves and the boat came out of the water and reved from 6000rpms to 8000 and back to 6000 and torched the outdrive gears

boatslayer
05-31-2004, 09:56 PM
mike's boat is one fast boat
if we wouldnt have torched the out drive we would easly hit 120-130+

LASERRAY
05-31-2004, 09:57 PM
Speaking of broken drives.... Did I hear you only have 6 hours on yours ??? What did you do to your drive... That 496 should brake a Bravo 1 :confused: :confused: :confused: If Mike did break his drive he wouldn't have to much more hours but he has big power... :cool: :D :D
RNG No kidding! There's no reason why my Bravo 1 should have broke as it did. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<---------- LaserRay just shaking his head!

redneckgirl
06-01-2004, 04:39 AM
No kidding! There's no reason why my Bravo 1 should have broke as it did. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<---------- LaserRay just shaking his head!
That sucks !! :yuk: I hope they take care of you... what is up with only 6 hours ?? Your boat is a couple months older and we already have 48 hours on ours... But we are blessed to be so close to Naci :cool: :D Sorry dude let us know the outcome... When do you think you will get her back?? ;) :D
RNG

LASERRAY
06-01-2004, 08:50 PM
That sucks !! :yuk: I hope they take care of you... what is up with only 6 hours ?? Your boat is a couple months older and we already have 48 hours on ours... But we are blessed to be so close to Naci :cool: :D Sorry dude let us know the outcome... When do you think you will get her back?? ;) :D
RNG Keeping the hours low for resale!:D J/k. I have one weekend per month available to me to go out. (2 if I'm lucky) My wife is a nurse and works some focked-up days and hours.
My boat is at Essex as we speak, and I'll find-out tomorrow the extent of the damage.:(
Ray.

redneckgirl
06-02-2004, 08:08 AM
Hey Intense
Why are you so shy, you should post a little more?? !! :D
RNG