PDA

View Full Version : Can't Argue with SUCcess...

Dr. Eagle
05-31-2004, 07:57 PM
Even if the Lakers put the SUC in SUCcess... ;)
Just kidding guys, they deserve it, they were clearly the better team this year. I can't wait for Detroit... (I hope)
So it's in the fridge, cheese is getting cold and the jello is a jiggling....
CONGRATS LAKER FANS!:D
Don't worry Laker Fans... I won't ever be jumping the Laker bandwagon! Just gotta give some respect where it is due.
Besides, I won $5 from my Dad!!!!:p :D

JetBoatRich
05-31-2004, 07:59 PM
Good game, Minn. really made a run a few times:D

dmontzsta
05-31-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Even if the Lakers put the SUC in SUCcess... ;)
Just kidding guys, they deserve it, they were clearly the better team this year. I can't wait for Detroit... (I hope)
So it's in the fridge, cheese is getting cold and the jello is a jiggling....
CONGRATS LAKER FANS!:D
Don't worry Laker Fans... I won't ever be jumping the Laker bandwagon! Just gotta give some respect where it is due.
Besides, I won $5 from my Dad!!!!:p :D
Thanks, it is appreciated.

Dr. Eagle
05-31-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Good game, Minn. really made a run a few times:D
It was very good. I just like good B Ball. I have been loving the Pacers Detroit matchup... Should be an interesting Championship Series...

rivercrazy
05-31-2004, 08:13 PM
Looks like they pulled it out despite some horrible officiating in the first half. Lots of bad calls.
Big words from you DR.E....I hope Sac comes back strong next year and is more healthy

Dr. Eagle
05-31-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by rivercrazy
Looks like they pulled it out despite some horrible officiating in the first half. Lots of bad calls.
Big words from you DR.E....I hope Sac comes back strong next year and is more healthy
While I was hoping for a Lakers/Kings conference final series, the Kings were so unhealthy, I think they'd have gotten swept.
I hope Payton and Malone (and the rest of the team) end up with a Ring.
Regardless, the D being played by Detroit and the Pacers (Especially Detroit) should make the series good. I hope anyway.

MagicMtnDan
05-31-2004, 09:31 PM
I have never seen so many bandwagon jumpers as I have this year in SoCal. When the Lakers were playing San Antonio I saw maybe a handful of Lakers flags on cars and trucks. Once they won that series suddenly everyone became a rabid Lakers fan.
Now that they're in the finals better watch out. Everyone will be jumping on that bandwagon saying they've been Lakers fans since they were in the womb. :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
05-31-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
I have never seen so many bandwagon jumpers as I have this year in SoCal. When the Lakers were playing San Antonio I saw maybe a handful of Lakers flags on cars and trucks. Once they won that series suddenly everyone became a rabid Lakers fan.
Now that they're in the finals better watch out. Everyone will be jumping on that bandwagon saying they've been Lakers fans since they were in the womb. :rolleyes:
yeah, bandwagoneers seriously piss me off BAD. Once case in general, my neighbor. When Kansas City was going good he had their jerseys and would come out talking shit on Sundays about how KS is going to whoop ass, this and that, blah blah blah. Now the same with the Lakers, he was outside while the game was on and my mom asked "if you are a big fan, why arent you watching the game" he said "I dont watch the games, I just like that team" ha, dont know what kind of shit that is.

Dr. Eagle
06-01-2004, 09:15 AM
I don't jump bandwagons ever. I have been a Kings fan since they moved to Sactown. Even through all those lean years when the flaky housing developer owned the team, I went to games every year. Course then you could get tickets and good ones on game day.
Then I got season tickets for a few years, but could never get better seats so I gave up on them and bought tix on ebay. Now I wish I would have kept my crappy seats and sold the games I didn't want to attend... Live and learn.
Regardless, I won't be jumping the Laker Bandwagon... but you guys would never have any respect for me if I did... would you? ;)
I do of course want the West to win... Damn East Coasters.... LOL :wink: :p :p :D

FRENCHIE
06-01-2004, 09:22 AM
4 more wins and it's to the parade baby!;)

Sandbar Mike
06-01-2004, 11:57 AM
I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY.:D

Ducatista
06-01-2004, 12:00 PM
Good team win for the Lakers. Nice to see Kareem get some recognition, he is a good kid and a fine player.
I predicted several weeks ago that the winner of the San Antonio series would win the West and face Detroit and Wallace cubed in the finals. Looks like that might just happen, considering Indiana is a little banged up. That would make for a good rough and tumble final series, but I don't think Detroit has enough offense to take the Lakers in a 7 game series. If we can clamp down on Hamilton, we should be ok. Four more wins baby.....bring on the East.
You could tell the true Laker fans when they were down 0-2 to the Spurs, just as you could tell who the haters were, rubbing salt in the wounds.
P.S. I would like to thank Dr Eagle & his Kings for beatin up the Wolves & Cassell for us. It might have been a different outcome with Cassell and Troy Hudson healthy. But most Championships, won or lost, envolve some luck. KG will get his ring one of these years, maybe next year.
GO LAKERS!!!

Dr. Eagle
06-01-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
P.S. I would like to thank Dr Eagle & his Kings for beatin up the Wolves & Cassell for us. It might have been a different outcome with Cassell and Troy Hudson healthy.
Glad they could help you out!
LOL...........:D

syke-o
06-01-2004, 12:19 PM
GO LAKERS!!!
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040601/capt.las10906010225.timberwolves_lakers_las109.jpg