PDA

View Full Version : Where to get parts??

Commander460
06-01-2004, 09:39 AM
Hey guys,
I'm sure you have read my post on spinning out. I have looked my jet over very well and realized that I'am missing the two bushings that fit around that big pin that hangs down on the bottom.( you can see it in one of the pics).
Anyways, I live in california(lancaster to be exact) and I want to order parts for my berkley. Can some one please verify that I do indeed have the E pump. And also please give me a repitable place to order parts from, preferably in Ca.
Thanks-Josh

roostwear
06-01-2004, 09:56 AM
You do indeed have an "E" pump. Although I've not asked for them specifically, I'm sure Rex Marine has/can get the Nyliner bushings you need for your nozzle pivot.

HalletDave
06-01-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Commander460
Hey guys,
I'm sure you have read my post on spinning out. I have looked my jet over very well and realized that I'am missing the two bushings that fit around that big pin that hangs down on the bottom.( you can see it in one of the pics).
Anyways, I live in california(lancaster to be exact) and I want to order parts for my berkley. Can some one please verify that I do indeed have the E pump. And also please give me a repitable place to order parts from, preferably in Ca.
Thanks-Josh
Josh,
Call Les at Valley Marine in Lancaster.
I may have a couple of extra nylon bushings.
I live in Lancaster, give me a call at home this evening. 723-6880
Dave

Commander460
06-01-2004, 11:26 AM
Hey Dave
I saw your message, and thanks for the offer to help. I'll give you a call this evening.

HalletDave
06-01-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Commander460
Hey Dave
I saw your message, and thanks for the offer to help. I'll give you a call this evening.
No problem Josh.