PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU Phebus, LHC30Victory and Wake Havasu

C-2
04-03-2006, 03:32 PM
A great big THANK YOU to Phebus, LHC30VICTORY and WakeHavasu for stepping up to help as safety boats at the poker run.
Thanks for helping increase our safety readiness -- your combined expertise and experience are a welcome addition to our event!
http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/fam/fam21.gif

phebus
04-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Thank you, it will be very exciting, and I plan on enjoying myself.
For those that don't know, the planning and details that have gone into this to make it a fun and safe event are incredible. The organizers have put a ton of time and work into this, and I'm sure all the participants, spectators, etc. will enjoy it.

riverroyal
04-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Thank you, it will be very exciting, and I plan on enjoying myself.
For those that don't know, the planning and details that have gone into this to make it a fun and safe event are incredible. The organizers have put a ton of time and work into this, and I'm sure all the participants, spectators, etc. will enjoy it.
can you swing by Black meadow in the morning and bring me ,Jb and Outcoled coffee?We will be siting on the point :rollside:

phebus
04-03-2006, 06:03 PM
I don't have time to stop by Starbucks, and I heard all you will drink is Lattes' :)

riverroyal
04-03-2006, 06:30 PM
I don't have time to stop by Starbucks, and I heard all you will drink is Lattes' :)
a VENTI

LHC30Victory
04-04-2006, 07:44 AM
Happy to help out! We all need to step up from time to time to keep our boating safe and fun.
Besides, how could I refuse when you promised a boatload of hotties to help :)