PDA

View Full Version : SUMMERLOVE : Bring you wallet, I'm thirsty !

carbonmarine
06-01-2004, 01:22 PM
Summer,
When do ya get into town fopr OP6C.... I wanna have that beer with my commie friend at the turttle..!! ** No poli speak; I promise..... Well have to grab warlock25 too , I am staying at the nautical..
Rick32 / Carbon:D :cool: :D

OGShocker
06-01-2004, 01:48 PM
SL, You better bring two wallets! This Right wing wacko wants to have a beer with you too!
;) :D

carbonmarine
06-01-2004, 01:54 PM
OG , Your coming ?! ..... If so, oh boy !!!
....This is going to be great ! .... Summer gets drunk with two card carrying, GOP Lifers !... Somebodies gotta take pictures.
I think we should get Summer Drunk with a few turttle buckets , and then throw a Bush/Cheney 04' Shirt on him....
Man, can't wait ! - FIND ME OG !
Rick32:cool:

Mr.Havasu
06-01-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by carbonmarine
OG , Your coming ?! ..... If so, oh boy !!!
....This is going to be great ! .... Summer gets drunk with two card carrying, GOP Lifers !... Somebodies gotta take pictures.
I think we should get Summer Drunk with a few turttle buckets , and then throw a Bush/Cheney 04' Shirt on him....
Man, can't wait ! - FIND ME OG !
Rick32:cool:
LOL:D Now play nice! We're in for sure;)

summerlove
06-01-2004, 02:27 PM
Ohhh - I hear a challenge!;)
Here's my plan for the coming w/e....
I will be coming into Havasu Friday around noon with my buddy Frank. We're going to meet with the builder and then hit the lake.
Sat, we're not going to OP6 because we're going to Laughlin for the river days - they want my flatbottom to show off there and hopefully sell.
But, we'll be back in town late Sat afternoon/early evening, so yea, I'll take that offer either Fri or Sat night!:D

OGShocker
06-01-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
Ohhh - I hear a challenge!;)
Here's my plan for the coming w/e....
Sat, we're not going to OP6 because we're going to Laughlin for the river days
D
Buck, cluck, buck buck bucaaak!:D

summerlove
06-01-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Buck, cluck, buck buck bucaaak!:D
Are you calling me "yellaw":mad:
I said I'd show up and to show you I'm a stand up guy I'll even buy a round for some of my RW friends....:confused:
Now, about that chicken. I do like it but I'll really enjoy the crow I'll prepare for you boys come November!:D

OGShocker
06-01-2004, 03:03 PM
Are you calling me "yellaw":mad:
I said I'd show up and to show you I'm a stand up guy I'll even buy a round for some of my RW friends....:confused:
Now, about that chicken. I do like it but I'll really enjoy the crow I'll prepare for you boys come November!:D
Carbon Marine! HELP! Please insert a witty retort here!:D
SL, We might be at the lake on Friday. If so, I would be happy to drink a beer with you.:cool:

summerlove
06-01-2004, 04:28 PM
SL, We might be at the lake on Friday. If so, I would be happy to drink a beer with you.:cool:
sounds good - we'll either be in Summer Love or Cream Puff...

carbonmarine
06-01-2004, 05:20 PM
......What he didn't tell you was The Nation Red Congress has
its convention in that same town on that same day.... Headlining at that event will be Ted Kennedy on behalf of the Kennedy School of Gov't whom paid for his ticket out west & Kerry 04" Campainge... ** Topics of the evening will range between : SOFT MONEY DONATIONS , SOFT MONEY DONATIONS and ...oh yeah ! SOFT MONEY DONATIONS....
Summer , you are soooooo predictable !!
I have my Bush Cheney Shirt from 02' - If it suits OG & I , could you oblidge by wearing this for us .... Warlock is taking pictures ... YOU, ME & OG are do'in Freedom Buckets of Booze Baby at the Turttle !!!
** BE THERE AT 9:11 PM SHARP ! **
Signed,
Rick32

Debbolas
06-01-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by carbonmarine
......What he didn't tell you was The Nation Red Congress has
its convention in that same town on that same day.... Headlining at that event will be Ted Kennedy on behalf of the Kennedy School of Gov't whom paid for his ticket out west & Kerry 04" Campainge... ** Topics of the evening will range between : SOFT MONEY DONATIONS , SOFT MONEY DONATIONS and ...oh yeah ! SOFT MONEY DONATIONS....
Summer , you are soooooo predictable !!
I have my Bush Cheney Shirt from 02' - If it suits OG & I , could you oblidge by wearing this for us .... Warlock is taking pictures ... YOU, ME & OG are do'in Freedom Buckets of Booze Baby at the Turttle !!!
** BE THERE AT 9:11 PM SHARP ! **
Signed,
Rick32
You gotta post pics of this!!!!
:D

carbonmarine
06-02-2004, 06:49 AM
Pictures for sure !
We gotta new digital camera.....
Rick32

OGShocker
06-02-2004, 07:19 AM
Hell, I'll go buy a NEW t-shirt for SL. One like this should make him quake...https://www.gop.com/images/store/RNC_tshirt_front.jpg

carbonmarine
06-02-2004, 09:17 AM
I like it ! ! ! !
lol,
Rick32

summerlove
06-02-2004, 10:50 AM
Hell, I'll go buy a NEW t-shirt for SL. One like this should make him quake...https://www.gop.com/images/store/RNC_tshirt_front.jpg
AIN'T HAPPENING....;)
:D :D :D

OGShocker
06-02-2004, 12:14 PM
I might even give a hundred bucks to the DNC to see it happen.

summerlove
06-02-2004, 12:17 PM
I might even give a hundred bucks to the DNC to see it happen.
I'll see you there....bring the Camera!:D

OGShocker
06-02-2004, 12:22 PM
I'll see you there....bring the Camera!:D
OK, but I am not sure what the democrats are going to do with one hundred deer.:confused:

summerlove
06-02-2004, 12:26 PM
OK, but I am not sure what the democrats are going to do with one hundred deer.:confused:
I'm certain they will send the herd to the "western Whitehouse" so "W" will have something to do come November....:p

OGShocker
06-02-2004, 12:30 PM
I am not worried about November, nor am I worried about his job in January '05. I am worried about who will take over in Jan'09.

summerlove
06-02-2004, 12:37 PM
I am not worried about November, nor am I worried about his job in January '05. I am worried about who will take over in Jan'09.
Why would you worry about Kerry having a second term?;)
"IF", GW, for some reason, became reelected in November, then in Jan 05, wouldn't you want to see a woman become President?:rolleyes:

OGShocker
06-02-2004, 01:01 PM
Why would you worry about Kerry having a second term?;)
"IF", GW, for some reason, became reelected in November, then in Jan 05, wouldn't you want to see a woman become President?:rolleyes:
Not the woman you are thinking of. I would vote for Condi Rice in a minute!;)

summerlove
06-02-2004, 01:02 PM
I would vote for Condi Rice in a minute!;)
you know, she's the brains of the outfit....