PDA

View Full Version : Who'll Stop the Rain?

mfrey
04-03-2006, 03:58 PM
"As long as I remember, the rain's been fallin down..." (CCR 1970ish)
Is anyone else tired of the rain in Northern California? Or is it just me? At least I can now relate to what our Pacific Northwest brothers go through every year. I got the new heads on the boat and had it in the water at Berryessa two weeks ago for about 15 minutes...then it started raining. 63+ inches of rain this season at my house. More rain predicted this comming weekend. Wa wa wa. At least the lakes should all be full this year.
Did anyone brave it out at CFW last Saturday? It was raining most of the day in Napa...
There, I feel better now.

Hud
04-03-2006, 05:04 PM
The rain can go away any time!!!!! This is starting to cost me money!! I what to squirt the dirt.............C'mon! :mad:

Morg
04-03-2006, 05:46 PM
Ready for summer. Motor is back in the boat. should be making noise this week
Hud,
Let me know if you need to come up to the desert.
I can hook you up.

YeLLowBoaT
04-03-2006, 05:55 PM
The rain can go away any time!!!!! This is starting to cost me money!! I what to squirt the dirt.............C'mon! :mad:
I know I have 15k worth of work waiting on the rain. that and a boat waiting to get painted.....

circleboatKIDD
04-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Is anyone else tired of the rain in Northern California? Or is it just me? At least I can now relate to what our Pacific Northwest brothers go through every year. I got the new heads on the boat and had it in the water at Berryessa two weeks ago for about 15 minutes...then it started raining. 63+ inches of rain this season at my house. More rain predicted this comming weekend. Wa wa wa. At least the lakes should all be full this year.
Did anyone brave it out at CFW last Saturday? It was raining most of the day in Napa...
I was at CFW sat weather held off. I got a couple of pics Ill post later of some young dude runnin the hell out of smalls old ride. :rollside: Scared all the jets to the beach real quick.

SANGER-RICH
04-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Hey Mike Ill talk to my brother in law he is half indian, maybe he can do a no rain dance and at least cut in in half seeing he is only half indian. Ill get back to you on that