PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Luvnlife is cool

LUVNLIFE
06-01-2004, 07:55 PM
When I got home from a long hard day at work last Friday she had a surprise for me. An early Fathers Day present. She wanted it for the three day weekend to try it out. Thanks Jen. Damn she is good:D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1112Kegerator-med.JPG
She's a good woman:D

LASERRAY
06-01-2004, 07:57 PM
Nice!!! How much capacity?:eek:

phebus
06-01-2004, 07:59 PM
The rolling part is cool. Hell, I would get a leash for that thing and take it for nightly walks around the neighborhood. Mans best friend. :D

Jetdriver
06-01-2004, 08:00 PM
Good BEER too! :D

LASERRAY
06-01-2004, 08:01 PM
She Is Cool! What a great gift!;)

Debbolas
06-01-2004, 08:02 PM
an inspiration to all of us wives!
Thank you!
;)

LUVNLIFE
06-01-2004, 08:03 PM
It holds a full keg of course.;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-01-2004, 08:04 PM
she filled it too right.. she is a sweet heart.. haven't met her yet but I like her.. you have a very good woman and she has a great man.. ;)

Dr. Eagle
06-01-2004, 08:13 PM
So now any time is BEER:30.....

spute
06-01-2004, 08:53 PM
saweett...what are you pouring?

JetBoatRich
06-02-2004, 03:13 AM
That is very cool Cale:D Make sure you bring it this weekend:eek:

LUVNLIFE
06-02-2004, 03:27 AM
Bud Light right now. Ice cold. Rich I don't have a long enough extension cord.:D

JetBoatRich
06-02-2004, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
Bud Light right now. Ice cold. Rich I don't have a long enough extension cord.:D
might be cool in the room after a long day of boating:D

Mrs Luvnlife
06-02-2004, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by phebus
The rolling part is cool. Hell, I would get a leash for that thing and take it for nightly walks around the neighborhood. Mans best friend. :D
LMAO!!!!......too funny!! My thoughts exactly!! :D I figured if the party is out front....why have to walk to the backyard for a cold beer??....gotta love the wheels on that baby! :D
Thanks......and thanks Luvnlife for the recognition. He LOVES his beer so I knew I wouldn't go wrong on this one! Nice thing is Father's Day is a done deal already! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
06-02-2004, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
might be cool in the room after a long day of boating:D
Another reason I got the free-standing one, kinda thought it could go along, ya know....motorhome trips and all....but you put that keg in there and she gets a little heavy. Can you imagine trying to lift that into the back of the truck :eek:. We would look pretty good sitting there pourin beers from it this weekend though!! :D It certainly is a consideration!! :D :D
Thanks MFV....one of these days we'll have to meet up!! ;)

phebus
06-02-2004, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
Another reason I got the free-standing one, kinda thought it could go along, ya know....motorhome trips and all....but you put that keg in there and she gets a little heavy. Can you imagine trying to lift that into the back of the truck :eek:. We would look pretty good sitting there pourin beers from it this weekend though!! :D It certainly is a consideration!! :D :D
Thanks MFV....one of these days we'll have to meet up!! ;)
I'd get a wheelchair lift, and a handicapped sticker so I could park right in front :D

Mrs Luvnlife
06-02-2004, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by phebus
I'd get a wheelchair lift, and a handicapped sticker so I could park right in front :D
I'm starting to like your ideas more and more! :D

MagicMtnDan
06-02-2004, 06:12 AM
It's a Viking too - she has good taste in beer coolers and beer! Next time have her take the picture while she's wearing a bikini :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1112Kegerator-med.JPG

BarryMac
06-02-2004, 06:18 AM
sweeeettt...:D

Dave C
06-02-2004, 07:33 AM
Perfect...... she's a keeper..... I meant the wife!.
perfect gift for a raider fan. drink, fight, get arrested. How I love the Oakland Coliseum. ;)
J/K.
9'er fan.

SchellSchock
06-02-2004, 07:37 AM
Bud Light right now. Ice cold. Rich I don't have a long enough extension cord
Where the heck is your innovation....... 12 Volt Car battery + Power inverter + Leash & Collar = Walk through the neighborhood AND have a Cold one on the Spot.
Schell...."Last week couldn't even SPELL Engineer, Now I are One"...Schock

Mrs Luvnlife
06-02-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Dave C
Perfect...... she's a keeper..... I meant the wife!.
perfect gift for a raider fan. drink, fight, get arrested. How I love the Oakland Coliseum. ;)
J/K.
9'er fan.
Oh easy now :D.....I'm an innocent Raider fan....I think :D! That's the whole idea....see, we're better off drinking at home that way we don't have to get into any brawls at the bars when the Raiders are having a bad game....I mean season....I mean.......:D

Mr.Havasu
06-02-2004, 08:06 AM
That is the coolest gift!
I looked at one at home depot, but didn't cough of the dough, you are the better women for sure!;)
Father's day is still a few days away, maybe I'll re-consider, John is diffently worth it and he works his arse off out there in the heat making all those boats shine pretty.
Let see now, he has a generator on his detail trailer, I think he might be able to find a spot to mount that thingy on. Would that look bad having your detailer pull up to your home with a mobile keg on the trailer?
Warlock(Feeling a little cheap)25

Mrs Luvnlife
06-02-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by warlock25
That is the coolest gift!
I looked at one at home depot, but didn't cough of the dough, you are the better women for sure!;)
Father's day is still a few days away, maybe I'll re-consider, John is diffently worth it and he works his arse off out there in the heat making all those boats shine pretty.
Let see now, he has a generator on his detail trailer, I think he might be able to find a spot to mount that thingy on. Would that look bad having your detailer pull up to your home with a mobile keg on the trailer?
Warlock(Feeling a little cheap)25
They are a bit pricey!! I've always wanted one and love to have people over, so figured in the long haul we were better off....and Luvnlife is 'king' of the beer drinkers, so I definitely think it is worth it!!
And absolutely not....it wouldn't look bad at all having a portable kegerator on your mobile trailer......hell, I'd hire him over anyone else just for that reason!! :D :D You oughta reconsider, REALLY!!!!!! :D ;)

OGShocker
06-02-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
It's all about the 1500 watt inverter!

welk2party
06-02-2004, 08:28 AM
I am soooo jealous! Congrats.:cool:

kevnmcd
06-02-2004, 09:20 AM
I know it was a gift and all, but do you know where she got it and what it cost?

Mrs Luvnlife
06-02-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by kevnmcd
I know it was a gift and all, but do you know where she got it and what it cost?
I'll PM ya.....I just can't reveal the $$$ to the other half!! :D

Jetdriver
06-02-2004, 10:10 AM
In other words BIG MONEY! lol
:D

eliminatedsprinter
06-02-2004, 12:12 PM
She's great alright. :cool: And you deserve it Cale....:D I'm not going to tell Diane. I've got to go modest this year, cause I want to save for gas etc...:cool:
Here's to her.:D :D :D :D :cool: :smilespi:

Mrs Luvnlife
06-02-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
She's great alright.
Here's to her.:D :D :D :D :cool: :smilespi:
Thanks Steve.....I think I'll go have a cold one!! ;) :D

JetBoatRich
06-02-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
It's all about the 1500 watt inverter!
I got that covered:D looks liek Cale needs to bring it
:rolleyes:

Debbolas
06-02-2004, 01:58 PM
I sure would like to know the cost, I PM'd you.
Thanks!
;)

Mrs Luvnlife
06-02-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
I got that covered:D looks liek Cale needs to bring it
:rolleyes:
I can only IMAGINE the time it would take to get the foam off all the beers we poured after the drive from Castaic........:D. But I love the idea!! :D

LUVNLIFE
06-02-2004, 04:55 PM
I'm having a cold one right now.:D :D