PDA

View Full Version : Who lives in Lake Elsinore?

bigq
06-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Who on the boards lives in Elsinore? Do you have kids, how do you like it? What is the school district like doen there?
Just curious:)

THOR
06-02-2004, 11:34 AM
Carribean Jet does. PM him.

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 03:48 PM
You thinking about buying a house off the lake with a boat ramp and all? that way we can all go hang out there... :confused:

CA Stu
06-02-2004, 03:50 PM
Only the Lake Elsinore Monster lives in Lake Elsinore... Moo hooo haa haa haaaaaa
Thanks
CA Stu

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by CA Stu
Only the Lake Elsinore Monster lives in Lake Elsinore... Moo hooo haa haa haaaaaa
Thanks
CA Stu
dont forget about the gators! ;) insider joke.

bigq
06-02-2004, 04:16 PM
Last time i was there I saw some dead fish washed up on shore.:confused:

Beautiful Noise
06-02-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by bigq
Thats work to your benefit if you don't have a Fishing pole:D

Beautiful Noise
06-02-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by bigq
But really thats just from the Lack of Oxgyen in the water from what ive heard :)

bigq
06-02-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
But really thats just from the Lack of Oxgyen in the water from what ive heard :)
Well Ok then, that explains it, it had me worried for a minute.:D ;)

Caribbean Jet
06-02-2004, 07:31 PM
Hey Guys,
I moved to Elsinore about a year ago from San Diego. It was hard giving up the beach but you know its really nice out here. I live on the North End of the Lake where everything is just about brand new including 3 new schools. The area is really taking off. The house that I bought out here compared to what I had in SD is night and day. The lake is great until it starts getting hot but for the most part they're really taking care of it. They just opened two more wells to bring the water level up. A lot of people bash the lake but there are people wake boarding there every morning that I drive by. If you can make it out to the lake during the week when nobody else is there, you will really enjoy it. I will say you are about an hour from a everything, so you need to enjoy driving. The schools are getting better, the schools in my area are over achieving. The more people that move here that have money the better the schools get...

Ntwotrance
06-02-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
Thats work to your benefit if you don't have a Fishing pole:D
lmfao...damn that's funny

boatnam2
06-03-2004, 01:06 AM
the brand new building across from west marina is a new high school.

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by boatnam2
That kind of sucks, that means there will be tons of high schoolers flooding the marina now.

revndave
06-03-2004, 07:02 AM
I LIVE THERE.I HAVE AN 8YR OLD THAT GOES TO WITHROW.WE'VE BEEN OUT THERE FOR ABOUT 8YRS.I LIKE IT ALOT.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-03-2004, 07:04 AM
Revndave and family live there. I am pretty sure there son goes to school outside of Elsinore though. I could be wrong.
We have considered moving out there too but seem to be a day late and a few hundred thousand dollars short!! :D
Dang, David beat me to it. I am gonna total you David!!

bigq
06-03-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by boatnam2
That sounds cool and everything , but I have been out of high school now for 17 years now.:D :D J/K