PDA

View Full Version : contact lenses...fly out of my eye.

spute
06-02-2004, 01:02 PM
i have lost contact lenses in the boat. i am thinking about getting prescription sunglasses. can anybody give the pros and cons of prescription sunglasses...aside from losing them!

jackpunx
06-02-2004, 01:03 PM
I had a chick loose her top in my boat this weekend at 105.. I wouldnt have believed it unless I saw it.:D

dimarcobros
06-02-2004, 01:08 PM
I always carry an extra set in the boat for that exact reason. I wear soft ones and the only time I have issues is when I jump in the water.
DMB

Dribble
06-02-2004, 01:09 PM
Before I had my eyes lasered I wore prescription sunglasses. If they ever drain the Sacramento River they'll find about five pairs.

CAHotRodBoy
06-02-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by jackpunx
I had a chick loose her top in my boat this weekend at 105.. I wouldnt have believed it unless I saw it.:D
Hey, it's illegal to post this kind of reply without photos! :D

Keithb87
06-02-2004, 01:13 PM
Are your eyes so bad that you can't see without contacts? Mine are not that bad, so I leave them on the shore and wear cheep sun glasses.
I used to wear 100 to 150 dollar glasses, but only had to loose 1 pair before I learned.
If you have an expensive perscription, invest in one of those ugly $5 straps.
:)

little rowe boat
06-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Go with the Lasik surgery. My wife had worn eyeglasses and contacts most of her life,I use to plead with her to go get the lasik corrective eye surgery and she always said no way,well then one trip out she forgot her throw away contacts and could not ski,wakeboard or do any type of watersports for fear of losing her good prescription contacts.On the way back home, she said to me get the info. on the lasik procedure,so I did and she got the surgery,her vision went from 20/1000 in one eye and 20/900 in the other eye to 20/25 in both,that was 5 yrs ago and she still says it was one of the best thing she ever did.

jackpunx
06-02-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by CAHotRodBoy
Hey, it's illegal to post this kind of reply without photos! :D
they will just take it down.. After that .. she was not shy about flashing

spute
06-02-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Keithb87
Are your eyes so bad that you can't see without contacts? Mine are not that bad, so I leave them on the shore and wear cheep sun glasses.
:)
i can see without them but i'll be pretty tired at the end of the day and will usually have a headache...maybe i should just drink more beer!

intense
06-02-2004, 01:24 PM
What day was that? It was pretty choppy out there must have been a hell of a ride!

jackpunx
06-02-2004, 01:25 PM
it was about 6-7pm sat night..

Debbolas
06-02-2004, 01:28 PM
You can buy prescription sunglasses at Costco. They range in price from $60-$100, depending on how much you want to spend. Their disposable contacts are very cheap as well.:D

MsDrmr
06-02-2004, 01:30 PM
they will just take it down.. After that .. she was not shy about flashing
Take it down???no likely, have you seen the thread "this weekend"

jackpunx
06-02-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
Take it down???no likely, have you seen the thread "this weekend"
You know.. I uploaded it ...and was getting ready to drop it in here.. but thought that it was not appropriate for this thread.. If you have never seen tits before.. and want to see some really nice ones.. check out the image center under my name

dimarcobros
06-02-2004, 01:45 PM
You know.. I uploaded it ...and was getting ready to drop it in here.. but thought that it was not appropriate for this thread.. If you have never seen tits before.. and want to see some really nice ones.. check out the image center under my name
Very nice, thanks for sharing
DMB

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-02-2004, 02:09 PM
I wear soft contacts and always carry an extra pair on the boat with me. Never lost one though. I guess our boat doesn't go 100mph though. :D
Prescription sunglasses are ok but it sucks if you lose them then you either go blind or put in your contacts!
Just close your eyes when you go fast! :p
:cool: :cool: :cool: